|Product Dimensions||21.21 x 19.2 x 3.61 cm; 381.02 Grams|
|Item Weight||381 g|
ONEDONE Mousse Rings Stainless Steel Cake Circle Cake Mold with Pusher, 8cm Diameter, Set of 6 (Round)
- Choose from over 20,000 locations across the UK
- FREE unlimited deliveries at no additional cost for all customers
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enhance your purchase
- Stainless steel ring, diameter: 8cm, height: 4cm
- Three different shapes are available. Suitable for use with pastry, icing, cakes, cookies, biscuits, sandwiches and more!
- Easy to use, clean & are dishwasher safe.
- Professional serving of meals and desserts.
- These versatile food rings can also be placed in the freezer to store a dessert, or they could be used as a cutting tool for pastry.
Customer ratings by feature
Compare with similar items
The Art Of Cooking!
Are you an imaginative home or professional cook expressing their creativity by preparing originally decorated irresistible dishes?
Are you looking for a way to take your home recipes to a whole new level,
decorating your culinary creations with perfectly shaped pastry, vegetables or eggs?
Set of 6 Food Rings in Round Shaped
Made by cooking enthusiasts for the needs of inspired home or professional chefs,
Chef City Baking Tins are coming to add comfort to your kitchen activity,
making dish decoration the easiest, most enjoyable part of your day!
Manufactured of durable STAINLESS STEEL to withstand the wear and tear of heavy daily use,
this premium set of 6 food rings will create in a matter of seconds the most precise,
perfectly round CAKES,CHEESECAKES, MOUSSE, EGGS, VEGGIE BALLS, PANCAKES or COOKIES, to thrill your loved ones!
The rings are perfect for shaping foods such as rice and mashed potato and are ideal for neatly layering vegetables and other ingredients - try mini lasagnes and cottage pies, or layered Mediterranean vegetables for starters. Or, impress with elegant mini desserts such as cheesecakes, mousse, tiramisu and terrines. The rings can also be used to make neatly formed fried eggs - just be careful of scratches if your pan is non-stick.
1. Before first use and after each use, wash the mold in hot, soapy water, rinse and dry completely or place in dishwasher. Never use abrasive soaps or scouring pads. For best results, spray with non-stick cooking spray.
2. Prior to each use, place the mold on or inside the pan using Medium-High heat, bottom side down. For 1 minute, apply pressure with a spatula to ensure product is in full contact with pan surface during this 1 minute curing process.Repeat on opposite side.
3.The above process will help ensure, during use, total surface contact between the mold and cooking surface for no leakage from the flat bottom rings.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Amazon Customer on 26 November 2020
By Andreia on 10 December 2019
You'll need to watch your fingers when using these ring molds. If you are considering letting children use these, think again and buy a better product.
By K. A. Winspear on 2 May 2021