Add Extra Protection? Check if this cover meets your needs
from London General Insurance Company Ltd. £1.49
- Protection: This insurance policy has been designed for customers who want immediate protection for their product against accidental damage, along with cover for breakdowns and faults not covered by the seller/manufacturer warranty.
- Repair or replacement: Upon a successful claim, if your product can't be repaired it will be either replaced or we'll issue an Amazon e-gift card to the value of a replacement.
- No added costs: No excess to pay or any charges for postage, parts, labour or callout.
- Cancel anytime: Full refund within 45 days if no claim has been made, pro-rated refund thereafter less claim costs.
- Important: For full product description, please read the Insurance Product Information Document and policy terms by following the links provided. Cover is for UK residents aged 18 years and over.
OMOTON Wireless Bluetooth Mouse for iPad and iPhone (iPadOS 13 / iOS 13 and Above), Bluetooth Enabled Computer, Laptop, PC, Notebook with Windows, Mac OS, Linux System and Android Tablet, Silver
- Choose from over 20,000 locations across the UK
- FREE unlimited deliveries at no additional cost for all customers
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enhance your purchase
|Recommended uses for product||Office|
|Compatible devices||Laptop, Personal Computer, Tablet|
|Special feature||Wireless, Portable, Lightweight, Ergonomic Design, Soundless|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Super Compatibility: Compatible with more than 99% Bluetooth devices, works with bluetooth enabled computer, laptop, PC, Notebook with Windows, Mac OS, Linux system and Android tablet. Note: also support for iPad and iPhone bluetooth connection (Updated System to iPadOS 13 and iOS 13 or above, and Turn on the “Assistive Touch” )-Important.
- Adopt Bluetooth 5.0 Technology: No cords or dongle, connects directly to Bluetooth-enabled notebooks laptop or PC via Bluetooth, working distance reaching up to 33ft. ATTENTION: When used on iPads and MacBooks, the direction of the mouse wheel is opposite to the direction of the page.
- 3 Level Adjustable DPI: Using high-performance optical chips, 3 DPI switches (800, 1200, 1600) change the speed of the mouse freely, can be applicable to all kinds of games, accurately tracking.
- Ergonomic Design: Good surface coating technology given you a skin-like touch feeling. User-friendly design provide all-day comfort for work and entertainment, portable and pocket-sized perfect for travel, Mute design keeps away annoying clicks.
- Please Note: The mouse only needs 1 AA battery (not included), which supports up to 60 days use.Please add a battery by prying the case out of the gap in the middle.
Wireless Bluetooth Mouse for iPad and iPhone (iPadOS 13 / iOS 13 and Above)
bluetooth enabled computer, laptop, PC, Notebook with Windows, Mac OS, Linux system and Android tablet. Note: also support for iPad and iPhone bluetooth connection (Updated System to iPadOS 13 and iOS 13 or above, and Turn on the "Assistive Touch" )-Important.
Lightweight and portable
This wireless Bluetooth mouse is small and lightweight. Easy to carry and does not take up too much space.
Comfortable ergonomic design
Good surface coating technology gives you a skin-like feel. The ergonomic design provides all-day comfort for work and play, and is portable and pocket-sized for travel, and the silent design avoids annoying buzz.
Color: Silver. Connected by: BT5.0Mouse. Power Support: 1 x AA battery(not included). Working Current: < 100mA. Lifelong Clicks: 3 Million.
1 x OMOTON Wireless Bluetooth Mouse
1 x Manual
OMOTON, Better than your expect!
|Bluetooth mouse for iPad OS/iOS/MAC OS||Bluetooth mouse for iPad OS/iOS/MAC OS||Bluetooth Mouse||Rechargeable Multi-Device Bluetooth keyboard|
|Supported System||iPad OS/iOS/Mac OS, most Bluetooth-enabled devices||iPad OS/iOS/Mac OS, most Bluetooth-enabled devices||iPadOS13/iOS13 and above, Window, Android||Mac OS|
|Color||Silver||White||White||Silver and White|
Compare with similar items
- Product Dimensions : 11 x 6.3 x 2.96 cm; 50 Grams
- Date First Available : 6 Sept. 2019
- Manufacturer : OMOTON
- ASIN : B07XMMF9V4
- Manufacturer reference : Wireless Bluetooth Mouse Silver
- Best Sellers Rank: 10,044 in Computers & Accessories (See Top 100 in Computers & Accessories)
- 275 in Mice
- Customer reviews:
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 9 October 2019
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Queenie on 9 October 2019
I'm using it mostly on a Windows laptop, but plan for its to be a backup mouse for my future.l going buy one more
What I mean is, it powered on with a single AA battery (which was unclear to access from the included instructions without possibly breaking the mouse because of its flimsy construction) but then both mouse buttons did not function at all because of Dellboy like construction.
Very disappointed with this product and the price is way over the top regardless of apples astronomical pricing for their magic mouse 2.
Ipad pro mouse adopting users be warned!
I do not recommend this product in its current incarnation.
First of all I never really use mouse for my macbook pro but I was curious cuz the price was so cheap and it was wireless so I decided to purchase it. Came on time no delays, when I opened it, it felt pretty lightweight which is not that bad for the price BUT THEN for like 1 week worked very well BUT THEN it started freezing all the time! I had to connect and disconnect it constantly for it to work again so since i didnt really used it a lot , i had no problems! this is my third month using it and now it absolutely STOPPED WORKING! it doesnt even connect anymore , I TRIED SWITCHING BATTERIES but didnt work whatsoever so its a waste of money! if you really need a wireless mouse and constantly using it then dont buy this because in 2-3 months it will stop working, better buy something a bit expensive but quality!
What seemed like several hours later I also had the device admitting it had connected to my new mouse but without any visible presence on the screen it was at first quite literally pointless. As I had used a second hand battery out of an old remote I thought that was the cause and trotted off to Tesco to get some new ones. It wasn't.
Further recourse to the instructions only to discover as a result that my newly acquired APPLE iPad Air 3 10.5" 2019 model was a bit down level in the OS which may have been the cause, so I sacrificed another couple of hours to let it do the upgrade.
Even after that it was still pointless, so back to the instructions/internet. Next I found I needed a change to 'accessibility' to enable 'adaptive accessories'. There's some interesting stuff there: 'Haptic touch' for example, that's a new one on me. I'll try it later. After assistive touch was a goer my mouse came alive. Hallelujah..