|Product Dimensions||30 x 50 x 190 cm; 249 Grams|
OKPOW Parasol Cover 600D Oxford Fabric Waterproof Patio Umbrella Covers with Zip (190 * 30 * 50cm), for 9ft to 11ft Garden Outdoor Umbrella
- Choose from over 20,000 locations across the UK
- FREE unlimited deliveries at no additional cost for all customers
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enhance your purchase
|Product dimensions||30D x 190W x 50H centimetres|
|Colour||190 * 30 * 50cm|
|Product care instructions||Hand Wash Only|
About this item
- ☞☞Wide Compatibility Size: 190cm H x 30cm W (top) / 50cm W (bottom). Suitable for 9-11 feet diameter offset market umbrella.
- ☞☞Waterproof and UV resistant: Powerful waterproof Oxford cloth, PU coated, breathable, lightweight, even in harsh environments, the parasol cover will not shrink, fade or deform, ensuring that your Parasol remains not only dry but also clean.
- ☞☞Windproof: The drawstring rope at the bottom securely locks the umbrella cover to prevent it from being blown away by the wind.
- ☞☞Rip Resistant: Made of 600D Oxford Fabric, durability from bad weather and sunlight.
- ☞☞Easy to Clean and Storage: To clean, simply hose it down with water and then dry it in the sun for next use. And the equipped storage bag for easy storage.
Customer ratings by feature
Compare with similar items
A patio umbrella is one of the most essential items for your outdoor activities. Patio umbrellas will help you to spend nice afternoons or warm evenings in your garden or backyard. You may need parasol cover to protect these outdoor parasols from the harmful elements in the offseason.
Why choose our cantilever parasol covers?
✓ The parasol covers are easy to Use and Storage
✓ Fit for 2m 2.2m 2.3m 2.4m 2.5m 2.6m 2.7m 2.8m 3m garden straight umbrella，but NOT suitable for cantilever parasol any size.
✓ This garden parasol covers are waterproof, it can be left outside all year round
✓ Can withstand extremes in temperature, frost, snow, rain and UV
✓ Against rain, snow, dust, and bird droppings
How to find the perfect cover?
1.In order to properly measure your umbrella, crank it to the closed position so that the umbrella material closes completely around the umbrella pole.
2.With the umbrella closed, measure the circumference around the widest part of the umbrella material. You can also measure the diameter across the umbrella material at the widest point.
3.Measure the height (sometimes referred to as length) from the top of the umbrella to where the material ends.
4.Compare your dimensions to the sizes of our patio umbrella covers shown above and select the size that is equal to or slightly larger than your umbrella dimensions from the drop down menu above.
Waterproof & UV Protected
Strong waterproof oxford fabric, PU, breathable, lightweight, easy fitting and tough enough, will not shrink, fading or deform in harsh conditions like rain, snow, frost, bird droppings etc. (Beware of market cheap one, different polyester).
Resistant & Duarable
Inner coating and double stitched bound edges preventing this patio umbrella cover from cracking. Test report passed: 96 hours in water and under hot sun rays. It can be left outside all year round and provides full weather protection.
All round drawstring bottom with cord locks for added security to make it won't blow away in the wind. Your umbrella will not get rusty or moldy because of rain/snow /wind.
|600D Parasol Cover||210D Parasol Cover||Offset Umbrella Cover||600D Parasol Cover||210D Parasol Cover||Offset Umbrella Cover|
|Size||Fits up to 3m Patio Umbrella||Fits up to 4m Patio Umbrella||Fit up to 11'DIA* Round or 8'L* Square||Fits up to 2.5m Patio Umbrella||Fits up to 2.5m Patio Umbrella||Fits up to Ø 400 cm Patio Umbrella|
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 13 July 2019
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
They appear to be well made and should see us through a few winters.