|Product Dimensions||22 x 30.5 x 24.5 cm; 1.4 Kilograms|
|Batteries||2 Lithium Ion batteries required. (included)|
|Item model number||48014|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Item Weight||1.4 kg|
Nuby RapidCool Kit Baby Bottle Making Kit, Prepare The Perfect Formula Feed, White, (Pack of 1)
|Item weight||1.4 Kilograms|
|Age range (description)||Baby|
About this item
- READY TO SERVE: RapidCool cools your baby’s formula milk from boiling to the perfect temperature in just 2 minutes*, so you’re ready to feed when your baby needs.
- CONFORMS TO NHS GUIDELINES: You can be sure the RapidCool is safe for you and your little one. It meets the NHS Guidelines on how to prepare baby milk safely.
- NO FUSS: No complex set up, easy to clean, compact, and doesn’t require expensive replacement filters. Makes feeding time a breeze!
- TRAVEL FRIENDLY: Truly portable for preparing formula feeds on-the-go. Unlike bottle making machines, the RapidCool easily fits in most nappy change bags and no power supply is needed. Take it anywhere!
- DAY AND NIGHT: For a fast, quiet night feed keep the RapidCool to hand, along with the filled milk powder dispenser and the insulated flask of freshly boiled water. When your baby wakes in the night, you’re ready to feed in just 2 minutes without a trip to the kitchen.
- EASY TO USE DIGITAL DISPLAY: Watch as the “Nuby” LED light on the lid turns from Red to Amber (cooling) to Green (ready). Once the light is green, your baby’s feed is the perfect temperature and ready to serve.
- EVERYTHING YOU NEED: This baby feeding set contains two RapidCools, so you’ve always got one ready to go while the other is being cleaned, as well as the insulated flask and milk powder dispensers.
There is a newer version of this item:
New parents have so much to think about when the little one arrives and making a bottle is one of them. It sounds like a breeze but when your baby is hungry, you can be sure they’ll let you know about it in great volume! When the pressure is on, it’s difficult to remember the NHS guidelines for preparing a formula feed, but we've got you covered. RapidCool is the innovative new way to prepare a bottle feed, conforming to those NHS guidelines, so you can be assured it is safe for you and your little one. We’ve put all of our energy and know-how into a game-changing formula feeding solution that rapidly cools down a feed in only 2 minutes*, so you’re always ready to serve, wherever you are. How does it work? It’s easy-peasy! Just boil fresh water, measure the formula powder, fill RapidCool with hot water, add formula powder, and mix well. Simply wait for the digital display to show a green Nuby logo and dispense the feed into your sterilised baby bottle. A 120ml feed will be ready to serve in only 2 minutes*. Want to make a fresh bottle feed while you’re out? No problem, just fill the insulated flask with freshly boiled water and you’re ready to make a feed safely without having to rush to a cafe or head home. No cold-water baths to cool a bottle down, no relying on a bottle warmer, no worrying about making a feed correctly. Just a safe feed to NHS guidelines, day, night, or out and about. RapidCool is compact, stylish, and portable, perfect for transporting around or storing discreetly. It’s also super easy to clean, making it the best all round solution for busy parents. Designed for 90ml-240ml (3oz-8oz) feed sizes, you have the flexibility to increase feed sizes as your baby grows. The formula feeding kit contains two RapidCool flasks, so you’ve always got one ready to go while the other is being cleaned. As well as the insulated flasks, it also includes two small milk powder dispensers, a compartment milk powder dispenser, a bib, and a lid cleaning brush. We've made sure you’re always ready to serve. *time varies between 2-5 minutes, depending on size of feed.
2 x RapidCool Flasks, 1 x Insulated Flask, 1 x Digital Lid, 2 x Standard Lids, 1 x Large Milk Powder Formula Dispenser, 2 x Small Milk Powder Formula Dispenser, 1 x Cotton Bib
From the brand
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 28 May 2021
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By natalie jane on 28 May 2021
You can’t replace the battery and you can’t get a replacement lid, I’m not prepared to by a whole new set.
My son is very inpatient when it comes to feeding time and trying to cool down a bottle when the water has come straight from the kettle always took a while.
We recently purchased these flasks and we have never looked back we wished we had gotten them sooner! They are so easy to use our flask keeps the water hot for most of the night! We will fill the flask at about 10pm and its still boiling hot at the 6am feeding time!
Honestly if your looking to make feeds just that little bit easier for you and your little one the I fully recommend!