|Package Dimensions||26.7 x 21 x 7.5 cm; 1.57 Kilograms|
|Batteries||2 Lithium Ion batteries required. (included)|
|Item model number||30131|
|Material composition||Stainless Steel|
|Item Weight||1.57 kg|
Other Sellers on Amazon
Nuby RapidCool Portable Baby Bottle Making Kit, Prepare A Perfect Formula Feed in 2 Minutes. Includes Flask, 2 Rapid Cool's with 2 Digital Thermometer Lids & 2 Milk Powder Dispensers. Travel Bottles.
Enhance your purchase
- BABY BOTTLES READY IN 2 MINUTES: RapidCool cools your baby’s formula milk from boiling to the perfect temperature in just 2 minutes*, so you’re ready to feed when your baby needs.
- CONFORMS TO NHS GUIDELINES: You can be sure the RapidCool is safe for you and your little one. It meets the NHS Guidelines on how to prepare baby milk safely.
- NO FILTERS: No complex set up, easy to clean, compact, and doesn’t require expensive replacement filters. Makes feeding time a breeze and includes Formula Dispenser.
- TRAVEL BOTTLES: Truly portable for preparing baby bottles on-the-go. No Bottle Warmer needed, and the RapidCool easily fits in most nappy change bags and no power supply is needed. Take it anywhere!
- DAY AND NIGHT: For a fast, quiet night feed keep the RapidCool to hand, along with the filled milk powder dispenser and the insulated flask of freshly boiled water. When your baby wakes in the night, you’re ready to feed in just 2 minutes without a trip to the kitchen.
What's in the box?
How do I clean and sterilise the RapidCool™ lid?
The digital lid should be cleaned in warm, soapy water. After cleaning, the lid should be sterilised by UV sterilisation or cold-water sterilisation. You can also sterilise the RapidCool™ digital lid when out and about using hot water from your insulated flask. The RapidCool™ lid must glow Nuby red when attached to the flask to indicate the water is at the correct temperature. Keep the flask upside down to make sure the water is in contact with the lid for at least 30 seconds, then the lid will be safe to use!
How do I sterilise the RapidCool™ base?
You can do this via UV sterilisation, cold water sterilisation, steam sterilisation or in a dishwasher. Never steam sterilise in a microwave.
How long does the insulator flask stay hot?
The insulated flask will keep water above a safe temperature to make a feed for at least two hours, when pre-heated with boiling water first. The insulated flask works with the digital lid to show you with a red ‘Nuby’ that the water is still hot enough to kill any bacteria in your little one’s formula.
Can I mix formula with the boiled water immediately or do I have to wait for the water to cool down to 70°C?
No, you don’t have to wait! The freshly boiled water can and should be used immediately for the safest feed. The NHS guidelines state that the water should be no less than 70°C, but this does not mean that you must wait for it to reach this temperature first before mixing with formula. Mixing formula with freshly boiled water is the safest way to feed, as it ensures any harmful bacteria are eliminated!
How do I know when the RapidCool™ is ready to use again?
The RapidCool™ works by absorbing heat from hot liquids. After being exposed to heat, it will require a minimum of 3 hours before being ready to use again. The flask should feel cool to the touch.
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 5 June 2022
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It is like a portable bottle making machine and because it cools down any bottle in less than 2 minutes (usually less than a minute) it also stops the baby stressing when they suddenly decide they’re hungry immediately! Would 100% recommend to any parent!