|Package Dimensions||26.7 x 7.2 x 7 cm; 630 Grams|
|Batteries||1 Lithium Ion batteries required. (included)|
|Item model number||30130|
|Material composition||Stainless Steel|
|Item Weight||630 g|
Nuby RapidCool Portable Baby Bottle Maker, Prepare A Formula Feed in Just 2 Minutes, Ideal for Travel Bottles and Night Feeds. Includes Milk Powder Dispenser and Digital Lid. No Filter Needed.
- BABY BOTTLE READY IN 2 MINUTES: RapidCool cools your baby’s formula milk from boiling to the perfect temperature in just 2 minutes*, so you’re ready to feed when your baby needs.
- CONFORMS TO NHS GUIDELINES: You can be sure the RapidCool is safe for you and your little one. It meets the NHS Guidelines on how to prepare your baby bottle safely.
- NO FILTER: No complex set up, easy to clean, compact, and doesn’t require expensive replacement filters. Makes feeding time a breeze!
- TRAVEL BOTTLE: Truly portable for preparing baby bottles on-the-go. Unlike bottle making machines, the RapidCool easily fits in most nappy change bags and no power supply is needed. Take it anywhere!
- DAY AND NIGHT: Ready to serve night and day, the RapidCool is quiet and sleep-friendly, and perfect for when your baby wakes in the night
How do I clean and sterilise the RapidCool™ lid?
The digital lid should be cleaned in warm, soapy water. After cleaning, the lid should be sterilised by UV sterilisation or cold-water sterilisation. You can also sterilise the RapidCool™ digital lid when out and about using hot water from your insulated flask. The RapidCool™ lid must glow Nuby red when attached to the flask to indicate the water is at the correct temperature. Keep the flask upside down to make sure the water is in contact with the lid for at least 30 seconds, then the lid will be safe to use!
How do I sterilise the RapidCool™ base?
You can do this via UV sterilisation, cold water sterilisation, steam sterilisation or in a dishwasher. Never steam sterilise in a microwave.
Can I mix formula with the boiled water immediately or do I have to wait for the water to cool down to 70°C?
No, you don’t have to wait! The freshly boiled water can and should be used immediately for the safest feed. The NHS guidelines state that the water should be no less than 70°C, but this does not mean that you must wait for it to reach this temperature first before mixing with formula. Mixing formula with freshly boiled water is the safest way to feed, as it ensures any harmful bacteria are eliminated!
How do I know when the RapidCool™ is ready to use again?
The RapidCool™ works by absorbing heat from hot liquids. After being exposed to heat, it will require a minimum of 3 hours before being ready to use again. The flask should feel cool to the touch.
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 19 April 2022
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I like the design of it and the colour and everything on the outside looks so nice and actually stylish. There is nothing easier to use than this bottle, all you have to do is fill it with the milk or whatever you're filling it with, put the lid on and turn it upside down for a few seconds. Then turn it upside down and press the button. Yellow and red mean it is too hot but green means it is good to go.
I was shocked at how quickly it worked. I put boiling water in it and in around one or two minutes it was much cooler and just slightly warm, perfect for babies. I highly recommend this bottle, amazing value for money and fantastic quality.