Unlock 15% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every two weeks to once every six months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
Neal's Yard Remedies Natural Defence Hand Sanitiser
|Price:||£3.54 (£8.85 / 100 ml) £3.34 (£8.35 / 100 ml)|
What is Premium Beauty?
Amazon presents a wide selection of high-end Beauty products for women and men and marks them with the Premium Beauty badge. Many products with the Premium Beauty badge are also used by professionals in salons and spas but are designed and available for home use. Amazon adds new Beauty and Grooming products constantly to offer you the best selection of Premium Beauty items.
Enhance your purchase
|Brand||Neal's Yard Remedies|
|Scent||Niaouli, lemongrass and witch hazel|
|Liquid volume||40 Millilitres|
|Product benefits|| •With 70% alcohol it kills 99.9% of bacteria |
•With a purifying blend of niaouli, lemongrass and witch hazel See more
|Alcohol content||70 Percent by Volume|
|Net content volume||40 Millilitres|
|Recommended uses for product||Hand|
|Number of items||1|
Special offers and product promotions
- Receive 1 of these free when you purchase 1 or more Neal's Yard Catalogue offered by Amazon.co.uk. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
From the manufacturer
• A CarbonNeutral company, certified by Natural Capital Partners since 2008
• Approved under the Cruelty-Free International Leaping Bunny programme since 2003
• Independently audited by the Ethical Company Organisation, audit 2019
• Because it is important to offer our customers only the best
- Product Dimensions : 4.8 x 4.8 x 13.1 cm; 40 Grams
- Date First Available : 17 April 2020
- Manufacturer : Neal's Yard Remedies
- ASIN : B0877QRF7M
- Item model number : 1045
- Country of origin : United Kingdom
- Best Sellers Rank: 1,303 in Beauty (See Top 100 in Beauty)
- Customer reviews:
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 27 September 2020
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
edit: have recieved mine. Unfortuntely when using it makes the back of my hands red, itchy and inflamed, the palms of my hands are fine but obviously in the pandemic, which is why I bought it, you need to rub into front and back of hands. Neither of my sons have had this problem so must be just me. I have tried it again without rubbing into front and back of hands and just using on palm side of hands and all around fingers and is fine. Smells great.
By Claire H on 27 September 2020