Add Extra Protection? Check if this cover meets your needs
from London General Insurance Company Ltd. £1.39
- From the moment your product’s delivered it will be covered for accidental damage and any mechanical/electrical faults not covered by the manufacturer’s warranty. Cover is for UK residents who are over 18 years old.
- No added costs when making a claim; no excess to pay or any charges for parts, labour or callout.
- Easy to make a claim by phone or email. If your product can’t be repaired, it will either be replaced or we’ll issue an Amazon e-gift card to the value of a replacement.
- Cancel anytime: Full refund within 45 days if no claim has been made, pro-rated refund thereafter less claim costs.
- For full product description, please read the Insurance Product Information Document and policy terms and conditions by following the link(s) provided. Please note that another insurance product which has different terms might be available on our website when accessed on a laptop or desktop PC.
UK to Europe Travel Adapter With 3 USB Ports | MyTravelPal® European Travel Adaptor Schuko Plug - EU Germany France Spain Portugal Iceland Greece (Type E/F)
This is the retail price by the manufacturer or importer of the product. Amazon confirms the relevance of this RRP, on a quarterly basis, compared to prices charged by at least one competitor or Amazon.
|Deal Price:||£14.44 & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||£5.55 (28%)|
- Choose from over 20,000 locations across the UK
- FREE unlimited deliveries at no additional cost for all customers
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enhance your purchase
|Item weight||100 Grams|
|Item dimensions L x W x H||6 x 5 x 7 centimetres|
|Plug type||Type E|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ✈️ POWERS 4 DEVICES AT ONCE – This compact and lightweight 10A European Type E / F grounded travel adapter charges and powers up to 4 devices simultaneously. It works with most electrical outlets in over 90 countries, mainly throughout Europe, but also includes other commonly visited countries such as South Korea, Vietnam and Thailand.
- 🌎 WORLD & UK AC OUTLET – In addition to powering devices with UK plugs, this adapter can also be used with most other World plug types, the main ones being US, European, China and Australia, as well as any device powered by USB.
- ⚡ A SAFE TRAVEL ADAPTER, SUITABLE FOR HIGH POWERED DEVICES – One of the very few travel adapters that passes the very strict regulatory standard BS:8546. This MyTravelPal adapter has surge protection and a ground / earth connection; essential safety features for many electrical appliances, meaning you can use this adapter with high powered electricals such as computers, curling tongs, hair dryers, laptops, phones, etc without worry!
- 🔌 POWERFUL 10A OUTLET + 3 SMART USB CHARGING PORTS – Comes with a powerful 10A AC outlet and four smart USB ports (5V / 2.4A), which will charge your devices up to 70% faster than a standard charger. Supports broad input range (100-250V) for international voltage requirements. Note: MyTravelPal does not convert voltage.
- 🏆 MONEY BACK GUARANTEE & 2 YEAR WARRANTY: We are a small family owned UK company who pride ourselves on offering the best customer service and product possible. We are so confident in our service and product, that we offer a worry free money back guarantee, as well as a 2 year warranty. Just email us if you have any issues at all.
European Type E / F Travel Adapter
Charges 4 Devices Simultaneously
Safe For High Powered Devices
Surge Protection & Other Safety Features
Child Proof Safety Shutters
List of Compatible Countries
Meet MyTravelPal's Founder!
Based in London, UK
Hey there - I'm Steph, the creator of MyTravelPal; a small UK based company that sells award winning travel adapters of all types.
I created MyTravelPal because I could never find a suitable range of adapters that were small and powerful, but above all... safe and built to last!
I really hope you love MyTravelPal as much as I do - thanks for visiting!
- MyTravelPal was featured in EasyJet Traveller's "Travel Essentials" list in 2021, T3 Gadget Magazine's "Top Travel Adapter 2022" list, as well as Tech Advisor's "Best Travel Adapter" list in 2022
- Please note, this European adapter is NOT compatible in Denmark, Italy & Switzerland - they mainly use their own unique plug types there!
- Input Voltage: 100V-250V AC, 50/60Hz
- Max. Power Rating: 2500W (250V~ 10A)
- USB Ports: 5V / 2.4A Max (2.4A Total)
- Dimensions: 7.0 x 5.0 x 6.8 cm
- Weight: 103 g
- This is not a voltage converter
|UK & World To Europe Adapter With USB||2 Way UK to Europe Adapter With USB||2 Way UK to Europe Adapter with USB-C||Universal Travel Adapter With USB||Universal Travel Adapter With USB-C||UK & World To Europe Adapter|
|Compatible Countries||Most of Europe||Most of Europe||Most of Europe||150+ Countries Worldwide||150+ Countries Worldwide||Most of Europe|
|Accepted Plug Types||World (EU, US, UK, AUS etc)||UK Only||UK Only||World (EU, US, UK, AUS etc)||World (EU, US, UK, AUS etc)||World (EU, US, UK, AUS etc)|
|Simultaneous Charging||4 Devices||5 Devices||5 Devices||4 Devices||4 Devices||1 Device|
Compare with similar items
From the brand
- Product Dimensions : 6 x 5 x 7 cm; 100 Grams
- Date First Available : 22 Jun. 2020
- Manufacturer : Dongguan Best Travel Electronics
- ASIN : B08BNJLM9W
- Item model number : 830U-DE
- Best Sellers Rank: 445 in Electronics & Photo (See Top 100 in Electronics & Photo)
- Customer reviews:
Visible screen diagonal
3" / 8 cm
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 9 April 2022
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Anyway - would I buy it with my money - yes. It is a sturdy plug & the 3 usbs meant I could charge my phone, iPad & watch all while working on my laptop in my hotel room.
There is also a worldwide version for a few pounds more & when the need arises I will definitely buy one as well.
It’s a little more money than some others - but for me, worth it.
By Mark on 9 April 2022
By Ilona S on 1 October 2021