|Product Dimensions||7.5 x 15 x 6.5 cm; 447.92 Grams|
|Colour||Rose Scented Red|
|Item Weight||447 g|
Unlock 10% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every two weeks to once every six months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
My AlphaPet Compostable Dog Poop Bags - Cornstarch Earth Friendly - Highest Rated EN13432-120 Count 8 Rose scented Refill Rolls - Large Size 9 x 13 Inches - Leak Proof Doggie Waste Bags
|Price:||£10.44 (£0.09 / count) £9.89 (£0.08 / count)|
- Choose from over 20,000 locations across the UK
- FREE unlimited deliveries at no additional cost for all customers
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enhance your purchase
|Colour||Rose Scented Red|
|Item dimensions L x W x H||7.5 x 15 x 6.5 centimetres|
|Recommended uses for product||Animal Waste|
|Unit count||120 count|
About this item
- For The Conscious Pet Owner These Rose Scented Cornstarch Dog Poo Bags on a roll are made from GM FREE CORN and are 100% Biodegradable
- Star Sealed Base to give extra thickness at base of bag Large enough for big dog waste the bags are 9 x 13 inches Suitable for cats kitty litter and big dog poo disposal.
- Highest Rated ASTM6400 Biodegradable Cornstarch Product BPI Certified Also meets strict best rated European VINCOTTE EN13432 standards for back yard composting
- THICK 20 micron bag, Coloured Red and Rose Scented- 8 Rolls of 15 Bags = 120 x bags fits regular dispensers - these compostable doggie waste bags are leak proof and a cornstarch dog poo bags which is a biodegradable plastic
- This Is A Biodegradable Dog poo Bag That Will Decompose LEAVING ZERO WASTE They Are A Truly Green Alternative To Dangerous Polythene Plastic Bag That Contain Epi And Damage Flora And Fauna. Cute design great for puppy poo and puppy pack gift
Customer ratings by feature
Consider a similar item
Compare with similar items
Because sometimes our pets carbon paw print can be as large as ours my AlphaPet Premium Pet Waste Bags are truly BIODEGRADABLE
Made from cornstarch and other bio based proprietary components (PBAT) they are ASTM D6400 Certified (USA) EN13432 Certified (EU) and break down and decompose in just 90 days, helping keeping our landfills, seas and the entire planet plastic free. The bag and the box MUST carry the STAMP TO CONFORM to either Vincotte or BPI standards
Because they are vegetable based they are safe for the environment and an excellent alternative to regular polyethylene plastic bags.
These poop bags are conveniently packaged in a box and on rolls with a core that fit regular dispensers they are large size 9 x 13 inches so big enough to hold poop from big dogs and have a star sealed base that adds extra layers of bag between your hand and the poo. Great for those days when your dog has been eating something he shouldn’t have. They are bigger, and at 20microns thicker than our competitors, tougher and totally leak-proof, keeping contents and odor inside.
The bags are scent free, have a silky feel yet are durable and tear proof and don't stick to each other, making them easy to separate., For dogs, cats, cleaning out the kitty litter box.
Certified biodegradable and compostable to ASTMD6400, the highest rated, not to be confused with cheaper EPI plastic bags
Click the 'Add to Cart' button on the upper right corner of the screen to order.
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 13 November 2020
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
So, ordered a big box of these. They're expensive. I see they're made of corn starch or some such. Fine. At first I was OK with them.
They arrive in a biggish box which contains rolls of the bags, all folded lengthways so the rolls are maybe 2 inches wide. Haven't counted the number of rolls but it's quite substantial. The first disadvantage is that they've not got tie handles, so knotting them is more of a fiddle, but OK - we're saving the planet here, OK?
Next is that I'm losing maybe one roll in four because the welding of the bottom of the first bag has spread so that the opening neck of the second bag on the roll is welded also. Only by a tiny amount, but just you try opening it - these bags tear incredibly easily, which isn't what you want when it's full of dog poo, either.
Probably won't bother with these again. There are times when green solutions just don't work properly. Cornstarch bags may be one of them.
You get plenty of bags in a box to last you, it says 120 but you don’t, I’ll come on to that later.
The scent is there but not that strong but enough to be noticeable.
The downsides to these are;
1) there is no way to remove the sticker that is on the start of the role without ripping the bag, so you lose the first bag. Other reviewers have said the same thing.
2) sometimes when pulling a bag off the role it rips down one side.
So as I say the box says 120 but because of the issues mentioned you don’t get that amount. That’s why I’ve knocked a star off for sturdiness.
Overall though these do the job at a reasonable price to overlook the issues mentioned.
Started to use them when I read up about biodegradable bags. Most are just degradable which means they need light air and moisture to degrade and will still take years (so won’t when buried in landfill!). Lots also release micro plastics. These are made from cornstarch so are totally plastic free, and come in cardboard packaging (apart from the Amazon bit!) And best of all, they don’t split or leak!!