|Price:|| £11.99 £19.99
Free Returns on some sizes and colours
|Brand size||UK||Germany||France||Spain||Italy||US||Heel to toe|
- Rubber Outsole - Long lasting, durable, flexible and lightweight
- Adjustable Straps - Allows extra adjustment for a better fit
- Outer Material: Synthetic
- Inner Material: synthetic-and-fabric
- Sole: Rubber, Foam
- Closure: Slip On
- Heel Type: Flat
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Package Dimensions : 20.4 x 17.6 x 6.2 cm; 940 Grams
- Date First Available : 1 Jan. 2021
- Manufacturer : Mountain Warehouse
- ASIN : B08GL6BP6L
- Manufacturer reference : 024199125005
- Department : Unisex Kids
- Best Sellers Rank: 5,291 in Shoes & Bags (See Top 100 in Shoes & Bags)
- Customer reviews:
The Bay Kids Shandals are ideal footwear during the summer months. With a durable rubber outsole, cushioned insole and adjustable heel strap, they will keep your child's feet comfortable and protected when on holiday.
- Durable - The hardwearing rubber sole will stand strong on a range of terrains
- Midsole - Cushioned, the midsole protects the feet from intense impact whilst active
- Neoprene lining - The lining adds cushioning at the point where skin and sandal meet. Helps to protect against rubbing and blisters
- Adjustable - The hook & loop ankle strap can be adjusted to ensure the best fit. Simple to put on and take off
- Shandal - A 'Shandal' is halfway between a shoe and a sandal, essentially a sandal with a covered toe. Shandals offer more support and comfort than a regular sandal, but are lighter on your feet than a walking shoe, which makes them ideal for summer holidays
A 'Shandal' is halfway between a shoe and a sandal. It's open structure keeps the feet cool but has a covered toe for support & protection. More lightweight & breathable than a walking shoe, they are ideal for summer holidays & hot climates.
Neoprene is a dense, lightweight, quick-drying foam which provides exceptional cushioning and comfort. Ideal for warm weather holidays or travelling.
A cushioned midsole moulds to the foot to provide a closer fit for the wearer. This provides increased comfort and support when walking or hiking.
Hook & Loop
Hook & loop fastenings are quick, efficient & simple to use. They reduce the risk of tripping over shoelaces & provide a snug fit, making them great for both kids & adults.
Flexible, lightweight and waterproof, rubber outer soles are perfect for walking the dog, gardening or short hikes.
|Sand Kids Sandals||Sand Kids Sandals||Bay Junior Shandals||Seaside Junior Sandals||Bay Kids Shandals||Tide Kids Sandals|
|Compare Mountain Warehouse Kid's Sandals|
|Closure Type||Hook & Loop Fitting||Heel Strap||Hook & Loop Strap||Hook & Loop Fitting||Heel Strap||Hook & Loop Fitting|
|Removable Heel Strap||✓||✓||✓|
At Mountain Warehouse we have been developing the very best outdoor gear for all the family since 1997.
Unlike other outdoor retailers, we don’t carry lots of different brands. In fact, almost all the products we sell through our stores, website & online are exclusive to Mountain Warehouse – you won’t find them anywhere else.
Why do we do this? Well, by designing our own top quality products and having them made to our exacting standards, we can cut out the middleman. So that means you get the exact same quality, but at significantly lower prices than you’ll find at other shops.
Everything we do is focused on serving our growing group of customers who like what we have to offer: the best gear, the best service and the best prices.
We would love it if you joined them.
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 16 July 2019
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By mrsp on 16 July 2019
I was very surprised how light the sandals are. Very easy to put on and take off. They look lovelly great design and give the support to the all feet. The out sole is hard enough for the kids to explore anywhere and the inner sole is soft as a sponge. The stiching is also well made so does not rub in their little feet. The front being "not open" will save the toes from being scratched or slide out.
Just be mindful that they they are slightly a bigger fit. My little one is a size 9 and I order a 9 but still room to grow. Comparing with other shoes that she has got this one are bigger. That for me is not a problem will last longer.
My daughter wants to wear them all the time. She loves them.
Overall, they appear to be comfortable, have caused no blisters and have never once had any complaints about being asked to wear them, in fact she requests it.
Easy to put on, don't look bad with funky trainer socks, no issues without socks either. Grippy like trainers, but practical unlike girly sandals.
Would suit children with fuller feet.
If your child has regular sized feet then look elsewhere.
I award three ⭐️⭐️⭐️.