Other Sellers on Amazon
Add Extra Protection? Check if this cover meets your needs
from SquareTrade Ltd (UK) £15.85
- This cover will meet your needs if you are looking for a 1-year insurance policy that protects your device against accidental damage and breakdown, anywhere in the world.
- Easy claim process: File a claim by email or phone. If your product cannot be repaired, it will either be replaced or an Amazon e-gift card to the value of a replacement will be issued.
- Cancel anytime: Full refund within 45 days if no claim has been made, pro-rated refund thereafter less claim costs. Log in to your amazon account, go to "Your Orders" to find your policy and you can request a return here.
- An excess fee of £25 will be payable for each claim. Up to 3 claims in 12 months.
- For full product description, please read the Insurance Product Information Document and policy terms and conditions by following the link(s) provided. Finally, please note that another insurance product which has different terms might be available on our website when accessed on a laptop or desktop PC. Cover is for UK residents who are over 18 years old.
Motorola moto e20 - UK-SIM-Free Smartphone(Dual Sim,6.5" HD,Android 11, 4G,RAM 2GB, 32GB) - GREY
Enhance your purchase
|Screen size||6.5 Inches|
|Connectivity technology||Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, USB|
|Wireless carrier||Unlocked for All Carriers|
|Wireless network technology||Wi-Fi|
|Memory storage capacity||32 GB|
|Operating system||Android 11|
|RAM memory installed size||2 GB|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Screen Size: 6.5 inch
- Expandable Storage: 1TB
- Fingerprint Recognition: Yes
- Processor: MediaTek Helio G25, octo core, 2.0 GHz
- Standby Time: (4G: 1123 hours) , Talk Time: 4G 56 hours)
- Charger Connector: USB-C
- Bluetooth: Yes , Wi-Fi: Yes
moto e20. A 6.5” Max Vision HD+ display brings your favorite content to life. Easily multi-task and flip between apps with an octa-core processor. Then, shoot like a pro and never miss a moment with a fast-focusing AI dual camera system.
Compare with similar items
| || |
Motorola Moto E20 Smartphone 32GB, 2GB RAM, Dual SIM, Graphite Grey
Motorola E30 2/32GB - Mineral Grey
Moto E7 6.5 Inch Max Vision HD+, 48MP dual camera system, 4000 mAH battery, Dual SIM, 2/32GB, Android 10, Aqua Blue
Moto E7 6.5 Inch Max Vision HD+, 48MP dual camera system, 4000 mAH battery, Dual SIM, 2/32GB, Android 10, Mineral Grey
Motorola g22 (6.5" 90Hz Max Vision, Android 12, MediaTek Helio G37 octa core processor, TurboPower, 50MP Quad Camera, 5000 mAH battery, Dual SIM, 64GB), Cosmic Black
|Sold By||TECH SENSE SHOP||TECH SENSE SHOP||TECH SENSE SHOP||ARW TRADERS LTD||Cheapest Electrical||TECH SENSE SHOP|
|Screen Size||6.5 inches||6.5 inches||6.5 inches||6.5 inches||6.5 inches||6.5 inches|
|Memory Storage Capacity||32 GB||2 GB||32 GB||2 GB||2 GB||4 GB|
|Operating System||Android 11||Android 11||Android 10.0||Android 10.0||Android 10.0||Android 11.0|
What's in the box?
- Batteries : 1 Lithium Ion batteries required. (included)
- Package Dimensions : 17.7 x 9.3 x 5.3 cm; 317 Grams
- Date First Available : 9 Dec. 2021
- Manufacturer : Motorola
- ASIN : B09NC96PDX
- Item model number : TX2155-6 moto e20
- Delivery information:: We cannot deliver certain products outside mainland UK ( Details). We will only be able to confirm if this product can be delivered to your chosen address when you enter your delivery address at checkout.
- Best Sellers Rank: 1,299 in Electronics & Photo (See Top 100 in Electronics & Photo)
- Customer reviews:
Visible screen diagonal
7" / 17 cm
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
At £100, a bargain I would say. Paid £75 for a Cubot 'Note 7' last year - absolutely horrid phone, and wouldn't even pick up my home wi-fi. Sadly, I was too lazy to swap it over from my old Cubot Rainbow phone (which was perfectly decent), and missed the return window, so please avoid the 'Note 7' if you see it.
As for the Motorola, it has the look and feel of a more expensive model. There's nothing fancy such as gyroscopes - which is a bit of bummer, since I can't use any compass app, and my stargazing app sky maps won't move with the phone - I have to manually scroll the map to wherever I'm looking up at. No big deal.
As for the negatives, just two:
1. I didn't like the way the brightness of the screen adapts - i.e. brighter in darker environments and dimmer in bright daylight. Thankfully I could turn that off in the brightness options, and use my preferred 66% as a constant wherever I use it, but occasionally up to 100% in the bright sunshine.
2. I'm not that keen on the 2:1 aspect ratio - I much preferred the 'wider' 16:9 of my old Cubot Rainbow, but 2:1 is the 'standard' size now, so that's that. The display is big and wide enough for my 3d chess app, so I can live with the chocolate bar dimensions.
I heard Motorola were a good brand, but no-one I knew had one, so I took a chance... and it paid off. They've got a customer for life now. If you're on a pay-as-you-go sim, and want a really excellent budget phone, don't hesitate to pick it up. I doubt you'll find much better at this price.
Oh, and supports fast charging with its USB-C connector. You'll have to buy a separate USB plug for the wall socket, as I don't think this came with one. I've got three already, so not really an issue.
Update - 11.5.22. Oops. My mistake. It does in fact come with a USB wall socket plug for the charging cable. I left it in the box and forgot about it.
Highly recommend to those on a budget for a daily driver or work device!