Other Sellers on Amazon
Have one to sell?
Add Extra Protection? Check if this cover meets your needs
SquareTrade 1-year Accidental Damage insurance for a MOBILE PHONE from £100 to £149.99
from SquareTrade Ltd (UK) £15.85
from SquareTrade Ltd (UK) £15.85
- This cover will meet your needs if you are looking for a 1-year insurance policy that protects your device against accidental damage and breakdown, anywhere in the world.
- Easy claim process: File a claim by email or phone. If your product cannot be repaired, it will either be replaced or an Amazon e-gift card to the value of a replacement will be issued.
- Cancel anytime: Full refund within 45 days if no claim has been made, pro-rated refund thereafter less claim costs. Log in to your amazon account, go to "Your Orders" to find your policy and you can request a return here.
- An excess fee of £25 will be payable for each claim. Up to 3 claims in 12 months.
- For full product description, please read the Insurance Product Information Document and policy terms and conditions by following the link(s) provided. Finally, please note that another insurance product which has different terms might be available on our website when accessed on a laptop or desktop PC. Cover is for UK residents who are over 18 years old.
Motorola g22 (6.5" 90Hz Max Vision, Android 12, MediaTek Helio G37 octa core processor, TurboPower, 50MP Quad Camera, 5000 mAH battery, Dual SIM, 64GB), Cosmic Black
The RRP is the suggested or recommended retail price of a product set by the manufacturer and provided by a manufacturer, supplier, or seller.
Enhance your purchase
|Wireless carrier||Unlocked for All Carriers|
|Memory storage capacity||4 GB|
|Operating system||Android 11.0|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 50 MP quad camera system². Capture sharper low-light images, ultra-wide angle shots, professional-looking portraits, and incredibly detailed close-ups.
- 6.5" 90 Hz Max Vision display. Bring games, movies, and video chats to life on a fluid, ultra-wide screen.
- Sleek, stylish design. Enjoy a slim design with a premium finish, crafted from durable materials.
- In control with Android 12. Get more done with more control and a totally reimagined UI.
- Unbelievable battery life¹. Go further with a long-lasting 5000 mAh battery and leave the power worries behind.
- Operating system: android 11.0
- Connector type: usb type c
- Included components: charger
This fits your .
From the manufacturer
Compare with similar items
| || |
Motorola Moto G31 4/64GB - Baby Blue
Motorola Moto G8 Power Lite (6,5" HD+ display, 2.3GHz octa-core processor, 16MP triple camera, 5000 mAH battery, Dual SIM, 4/64GB, Android 9), Royal Blue
Motorola E20 2/32GB - Graphite Grey
|Sold By||TECH SENSE SHOP||TECH SENSE SHOP||Cheapest Electrical||Amazon.co.uk|
|Screen Size||6.5 inches||6.4 inches||6.4 inches||6.5 inches|
|Item Weight||175 grams||—||200 grams||—|
|Memory Storage Capacity||4 GB||64 GB||4 GB||32 GB|
|Operating System||Android 11.0||Android 10.0||Android 9.0||Android 10.0|
What's in the box?
- Batteries : 1 Lithium Polymer batteries required. (included)
- Package Dimensions : 17.5 x 14.8 x 5.2 cm; 175 Grams
- Date First Available : 28 Feb. 2022
- Manufacturer : Motorola
- ASIN : B09S118HFK
- Item model number : PATW0012GB
- Delivery information:: We cannot deliver certain products outside mainland UK ( Details). We will only be able to confirm if this product can be delivered to your chosen address when you enter your delivery address at checkout.
- Best Sellers Rank: 2,107 in Electronics & Photo (See Top 100 in Electronics & Photo)
- Customer reviews:
3.6 out of 5
13 global ratings
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 2 June 2022
Unlike a previous reviewer we have had zero problems with this phone. Everything works quickly and the way it's supposed to. The battery life is good it can easily do a full day of general use. Overall no complaints for the price.
4 people found this helpful
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 16 May 2022
I have used motorola phones at this price point for my last few phones, so thought that this would be a safe bet and a bit of an upgrade from my previous phone (Moto G7 Power). Unfortunately the general performance in basic apps (including browsing, email and messaging) is extremely laggy and glitchy, sometime to the point of making it unusable. Other problems are that the camera app (which also frequently lags, glitches or just crashes) produces very washed out colours, and the gesture controls (e.g. for starting the camera app or the torch) are far less responsive than in previous models, so that it often takes several attempts to make it work. When you're trying to open the camera app, this often means that the moment has passed by the time you manage to get the app up and running. Given that there is, in theory, a modest improvement in the basic hardware compared with previous models, I can only assume that these problems are related to the software on board. Overall, a big disappointment.
5 people found this helpful