|Product Dimensions||13.41 x 12.19 x 10.21 cm; 510 Grams|
|Power source type||Corded Electric|
|Item model number||83150|
Other Sellers on Amazon
Milestone Camping 83150 Electric Air Pump / Inflate Or Deflate Airbeds, Paddling Pools & Other Toys / AC240V-130W / Portable & Lightweight / Includes 3 Nozzles
Enhance your purchase
|Item dimensions L x W x H||13.4 x 12.2 x 10.2 centimetres|
|Power source||Corded Electric|
About this item
- ELECTRIC AIR PUMP – This electric air pump delivers a simple way to inflate or deflate airbeds, inflatable toys, paddling pools, and any other inflatable products.
- INCLUDES 3 NOZZLES – The air pump comes complete with 3 different sized nozzles that simply attach to the main body of the unit and will suit all standard valve fittings.
- MULTI-FUNCTIONAL – This portable electric air pump can be used in a number of different places such as at festivals and on camping trips, for back garden pool parties, or generally around the home.
- PORTABLE & LIGHTWEIGHT – The air pump can be transported anywhere with great ease thanks to its lightweight stature. The power source is AC220V-240V 130W 50Hz.
- MILESTONE CAMPING – Milestone Camping is the leading manufacturer of everything you need to enjoy the great outdoors. From tents and sleeping bags, to chairs and camp cutlery, visit the Milestone Camping page on Amazon to view the whole range today.
Customer ratings by feature
Compare with similar items
| || |
BOMPOW Electric Air Pump for Inflatables with 3 Nozzles, Electric Pump for Air Mattress, Paddling Pool AC 230V / 130W
Edukit EVA Gym Foam Mat; 24 Pieces; 30.5 x 30.5cm; Black; Non-Slip Interlocking Puzzle Floor Tiles for Home, Exercising, Garage
Rantizon Electric Air Pump for Inflatables – BLOW POP paddling pool pump 220-240V/150W Electric Pump, Paddling pools Pump for Air bed, Blow up Bed Pump for Camping Sports, Kids Paddling Pools & Toys
Comfort Quest Single 449755 Inflatable Blow Up Camping Mattress Guest Air Bed
|Sold By||The Benross Group||BOMPOW||K BRANDS||CHUNSHENGUK||TII Brands, Devon UK|
|Are batteries included?||No||No||No||No||No|
|Are batteries required?||No||No||No||No||No|
What's in the box?
From the manufacturer
Electric Air Pump
Inflate Or Deflate Airbeds, Paddling Pools & Other Toys
This electric air pump delivers the most time efficient way to inflate and deflate kids paddling pools, airbeds, inflatable furniture, and many other items!
The electric air pump comes complete with 3 separate nozzles that easily attach to the main body of the unit, and will cater for most standard valve fittings across your range of inflatable items.
The air pump is lightweight and portable, and multi-functional, making it great for use not only at home, but for camping trips and festivals too.
- Automatic Inflation/Deflation
- Includes 3 Separate Sized Nozzles
- Lightweight & Portable
- Great For Home Use, Camping Trips & Festivals
The compact size of the pump makes it perfect to take away on trips. It also makes it easy to store away when not in use.
INFLATE AND DEFLATE
The pump can be used to both inflate and deflate inflatables which saves time both setting up and packing away.
The electric air pump is great to be used with a variety of items such as pool inflatables, air beds, and even tyres.
3 DIFERENT SIZED NOZZLES
As the pump comes with 3 different nozzles, you can easily blow up any item you wish. (0.6cm, 1.7cm and 2.3cm).
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 23 August 2021
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Wouldn't recommend and wouldn't buy a second one.
If you want a pump to blow up something on a specific day and then you're happy then perhaps this is fine. But if you read the reviews you'll see there is a pattern of motor failure. I wonder if you were able to see only reviews from people who had the pump a year or who had used it 12+ times what the average rating would be.
As it happens this just gave up on me after being used probably 15-20 times. I consider myself lucky. It's set to be one of the hottest days of the year, I expect all around the country owners of this product are scrambling for an alternative means of inflating their paddling pools. On the upside it had just about inflated my kids' pool, which was a very considerate time to fail, all things considered.
Pool Deflated (Season 1)
Pool partially inflated (season 2)
The thing did its job only once and lost power on crucial time on the very second occasion.
Extremely disappointing by the poor quality and flimsy built.
I thought it's the fuse but it's the winding of internal motor. Ridiculous quality for thr price and then you lose a sunny day. Not worth the money.
Simply plug it in, select the nozzle needed and switch it on. In seconds it blows them up. It'll even suck the air back out again if you switch it to reverse.
I now swear by this thing! I cannot recommend it enough!
Yet, 3 years later it is still going strong, despite heavy use with a lot of inflatable things.