Microsoft Flight Simulator Premium Deluxe Edition | Digital code for PC and Xbox Series X | S
Enhance your purchase
About this item
- Microsoft Flight Simulator Playable on Windows 10 and on Xbox Series X | S
- From light planes to wide-body jets, fly highly detailed and accurate aircraft in the next generation of Microsoft Flight Simulator. Travel the world in amazing detail with over 2 million cities, 1.5 billion buildings, real mountains, roads, trees, rivers, animals, traffic, and more
- Fly day or night with live real-time weather including accurate wind speed and direction, temperature, humidity, rain, and lighting
- Hone your pilot skills in a variety of aircraft from light planes to commercial jets with an experience that scales to your level with interactive and highlighted instrument guidance and checklists
- The Premium Deluxe Edition includes everything from Microsoft Flight Simulator plus 10 additional highly accurate planes with unique flight models and 10 additional handcrafted international airports
- Rated : Ages 3 and Over
- Release date : 18 Aug. 2020
- ASIN : B08CZZQHXD
- Item model number : 2WU-00032
- Best Sellers Rank: 2,323 in PC & Video Games (See Top 100 in PC & Video Games)
- Customer reviews:
From light planes to wide-body jets, fly highly detailed and accurate aircraft in the next generation of Microsoft Flight Simulator. The world is at your fingertips. The Premium Deluxe Edition includes everything from Microsoft Flight Simulator plus 10 additional highly accurate planes with unique flight models and 10 additional handcrafted international airports.
- Operating System: Windows 10
- Processor: Intel i5-4460 | AMD Ryzen 3 1200
- Memory: 8GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel i5-4460 | AMD Ryzen 3 1200 or better
- Additional Notes: The Premium Deluxe Edition includes everything from Microsoft Flight Simulator plus 10 additional highly accurate planes with unique flight models and 10 additional handcrafted international airports.
From the manufacturer
Planes and Airports
Take To The Skies
ADDITIONAL AIRCRAFTS & AIRPORTS
Diamond Aircraft DA40-TDI • Diamond Aircraft DV20 • Textron Aviation • Beechcraft Baron G58 • Textron Aviation • Cessna 152 Aerobat
Textron • Aviation Cessna 172 Skyhawk • Boeing 787-10 Dreamliner • Cirrus Aircraft • SR22 • Pipistrel Virus SW 121 • Textron Aviation Cessna Citation Longitude • Zlin Aviation Shock Ultra
Amsterdam Airport Schiphol (Netherlands) • Cairo International Airport (Egypt) • Cape Town International Airport (South Africa)
O’Hare International Airport (USA) • Adolfo Suárez Madrid–Barajas Airport (Spain) • Denver International Airport (USA) • Dubai International Airport (United Arab Emirates) • Frankfurt Airport (Germany) • Heathrow Airport (United Kingdom) • San Francisco International Airport (USA)
- OS: Windows 10 (Nov 2019 Update - 1909) • DirectX: DirectX 11
- CPU: Intel i5-4460 -or- Ryzen 3 1200 • GPU: NVIDIA GTX 770 -or- Radeon RX 570
- VRAM: 2 GB • RAM: 8 GB • HDD: 150 GB • Bandwidth: 5 Mbps
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 28 August 2020
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I do have a fairly high spec gaming PC.
I found that my Logitech Sidewinder Pro Joystick was able to reassign the buttons but as I use FS more for my Navigation on my PPL Exams than as a game I don't seem to be anle to map the lower buttons to NAV, GPS, localiser, Vors etc which was on my FSX version.
As most of my freal flying is around the North West of England the scenery from 5000 ft was realistic but major VFR landmarks are absent. Winter Hill , Blackpool Tower, The Big Dipper, Heysham Power Station Fiddlers Ferry, are all missing.. M6 motorway was intermittent with Junctions poorly defined. The massive beaches around Morecambe Bay are missing or is the tide permanently in ?
I hope that some 3rd Party Software can solve the omissions and bring the realism I was hoping for.
I have Intel i7, GTX 1070, 16 GB of ram, so not the fastest but I can run out of Heathrow in glass cockpit Cessna at 40 FPS at ultra settings.
Many people have had trouble getting it to run, here's what I did.
1. Install Xbox app, won't run without it.
2. Undated all apps in Microsoft store. Especially gaming app.
3. Make sure windows 10 is up to latest version. Version 2004 I think.
4. Use GeForce Experience app to update graphics driver. There is a new nVidia driver for the game. (Only nvidia cards.)
5. Last but most important it seems to run out of RAM when loading but you can get round this by increasing virtual memory. Google it and increase you virtual memory by 1.5 times for initial setting and three times for max.
Hope this helps everybody struggling to get it running.
It's a bit of a learning curve but when you get it running its worth the effort.
UPDATE: since release there have been two patches to the sim. The first addressed mainly the installation problems and the second many avionics issues. In truth it's still a work in progress, if you have doubtsk I would suggest you read the forum posts which will give you a more informed picture of the many issues still to be addressed.
UPDATE: So eight months down the line and this is honestly starting to look like a bargain. Four world updates since release and most of the problems ironed out, it’s worth the investment.
So the good bits – the scenery is STUNNING as are the aircraft. Being real time and able to integrate with actual weather is amazing if challenging sometimes. Yes I was able to fly over my house too! Sounds and the total visual experience are amazing. The airports are fantastic – even my local regional airport is accurate but the enhanced ones are truly amazing.
The not so good bits. This really needs a beast of a PC to work properly. My PC is only a year old and meets the recommended rather than minimum spec but it still only set the quality to medium based on its detection of what was there. When it is running the cooling fans for the GPU are running full tilt so it must be using it intensively but it is smooth and the quality looks amazing – I only wonder what it would look like on highest setting! My main complaint though is lack of any instructions at all. The keyboard controls are mainly different to previous versions and even a basic sheet which detailed the keyboard mapping would have been very helpful. Also I miss the ability to switch to a map view to see where you are in the world – it may well be there somewhere but I have not found it yet.
I think that this is a work in progress and I have given it three stars for the scenery and general experience but marked it down because of the lack of instructions which I feel are very necessary and sadly missing.
Not Amazon's fault, but Microsoft should be ashamed - for a company that prides itself in the user experience, this is an absolute disaster and reflects incredibly badly on the company.
It took me nearly an hour to figure how to actually get the download (with lots of messages saying my key had already been activated) - then a set of download options that don't give any clue as to what you should pick to download.
After a lot of work I did eventually get the basic flight sim - but I paid for Premium Deluxe, so I'm off to waste even more time looking for how to do this.