|Product Dimensions||13.5 x 4 x 3 cm; 230 Grams|
|Item model number||MG005|
|Minimum Weight Recommendation||216 Grams|
|Maximum Weight Recommendation||216 Grams|
|Minimum Height Recommendation||13.5 Centimetres|
|Maximum Height Recommendation||13.5 Centimetres|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Item Weight||230 g|
Megainvo Baby Nail File Clipper Trimmer,Electric Nail File w Light,Professional Safe Quite Baby Nail Trimmer,Automatic Baby Manicure Set for Newborn,Reusable Infant Nail File W 6 Grinding Heads
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enhance your purchase
- [Safe&Easy to Use]: Megainvo baby nail file made with one-button design, easy to spin to trim baby's nail and toenail, the controlled speed modes and smooth coarse edge to avoid baby's scratch without harm baby's cuticles and soft nail beds.𝐀𝐀 𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐎𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 (𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐈𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐝)
- [Works Quiet with LED Front Light]: Equipped with a whisper low noise motor that makes the electric baby nail clipper effective and quite for trimming sleeping baby's nails. The LED light illuminates the area you are working on to gently file and trim.
- [Dual Speed Modes for Different Nails]: Control speed (high/low) for different types of nail and rotation (clockwise/reverse) for enhancing the polishing effect, present smoother fingernails and toenails.
- [Ergonomics Comfortable Hold]: Ergonomic design baby nail trimmer with curve shape and smooth surface for cozy holding, which is more convenient and preferable for parent's using.
- [10 in 1 Kit for Different Age Group]: This automatic baby manicure set comes with 6 different grinding heads, 4 cushion pads for baby(0-12months) and 6 filing tools for toddler and adult to sharpen & shorten nail and polish the nail surface.
Instruction of 6 Different Grinding Heads:
- Orange Grinding Head with soft sand paper for 0-3 months old baby
- Yellow Grinding Head with fine sand paper for 4-11months old baby
- Light Blue with medium sand paper for 12months and up baby
- White soft polishing head for adult removes dirt and smooth nail surface
- Metal grinding head for adult sharpen and shorten nails
- Cylindrical grinding head for adult polishes and processes the nail tip and cuticles
How to install the grinding head?
- Install 2 AA batteries (Not Included)
- Choose the right grinding head
- Align the axis and press down firmly
- Finish Installation, choosing the appropriate gear according to the demand
L1 and R1 is Low speed, which is most suitable for baby's using.
Equipped with a quiet whisper motor，which is convenient to trim toes and fingernails without waking up the sleeping baby.
It’s very convenient to storage all of the grind head for this baby nail file has an tailor-made protection box. Also it's delicate and portable for travel.
This front LED can light baby's nail, so it' s good to trim baby's nails anywhere and anytime and don't need to worry to wake up the sleeping baby.
As Parents, our baby’s safety is always our priority. Traditional nail file is difficult to cut baby nails, which will hurt baby if we cut too much, but if we do not shorten it, there is many bacteria than we think leave in the nail gap. Also the traditional nail file will have coarse edge, which will hurt baby badly.
Now Megainvo offers an electric baby nail file that will ends our worries. It spins to trim baby’s soft nails, which will definitely not hurt baby cuticles, smoothing the coarse edge, and no dirty nail anymore.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This item has changed everything. The file tickles his skin so he almost enjoys the process and within seconds his nails are short and blunt enough for me to not have to worry. After a week of use his eczema is significantly better. This product has changed both pur lives, reducing my stress and anxiety and improving my babies skin.
PS It also works on my own nails. Buy it now!
I would always come at the nail from below to make sure I'm not going over the nail bed with it. I also hold it upside down as I find the light is aimed better this way. I also find it best to stick to the edges of the file. I found that when filing the corners its best to use the right turning setting for the right side and left turning setting for the left side. I will probably use the 0-3 months file until I feel it is no longer working on her nails rather than go by age to ensure the rougher file won't be too much for her skin and will do the same on the next setting up.
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 11 June 2020
Used on my little one - brilliant. She has terrible eczema and has been scratching in the night so much. Tried clipping, filing as well as biting the nails off myself - nothing worked. But after using this, NO MORE NAILS!!! 🥳
I knock off one star because the unit is a bit poor quality cheap plastic/mass produced. At first I had to use it with the battery unit open because the battery contacts were really poorly positioned and wouldn't work with the battery lid closed as it pushed the batteries down too far. However, once I got a screwdriver in there to pull the contact up a little it worked fine. Well worth the price! Extra files are also included which is a bonus!