|Country of origin||Turkey|
Medcosa Ankle Compression Ice Pack | Pump it Up with Our Foot Wrap for Plantar Fasciitis | Compress Yourself for Effective Pain Relief
The Was Price is the median selling price paid by customers for a product on Amazon.co.uk (excluding promotional prices). For Amazon Fresh offers the Was Price is calculated as the median price offered locally for at least 7 days of the last 90 days (excluding promotional prices).
|Price:||£23.99 & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||£2.00 (8%)|
- Choose from over 20,000 locations across the UK
- FREE unlimited deliveries at no additional cost for all customers
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enhance your purchase
|Specific uses for product||Arthritis,Pain Relief,Plantar Fasciitis,Ankle Sprains,Tendon,Bursitis,Swelling,Tendonitis|
|Size||1 Count (Pack of 1)|
About this item
- ✔️𝗣𝗨𝗠𝗣 𝗜𝗧 𝗨𝗣 - Our ankle ice pack offers controlled cryo-compression therapy assisting you to regain mobility. The straps are stretchy & soft, targeting your entire ankle for optimal relief. The fit is one-size-fits-most, whilst the detachable hand pump allows you to easily customize the level of compression desired.
- ✔️ 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥𝗦𝗘𝗟𝗙 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗘𝗙𝗙𝗘𝗖𝗧𝗜𝗩𝗘 𝗣𝗔𝗜𝗡 𝗥𝗘𝗟𝗜𝗘𝗙 - The pack provides focused hot and cold therapy with targeted compression anatomically designed for ankle R.I.C.E. treatment. It helps reduce pain, inflammation and swelling & is suitable for those recovering from surgery, or injuries such as: ankle sprains, plantar fasciitis, arthritis, tendonitis, bursitis, gout, orthopedic pain & achilles tendon surgery.
- ✔️ 𝗖𝗢𝗢𝗟 𝗗𝗢𝗪𝗡 𝗢𝗥 𝗧𝗨𝗥𝗡 𝗨𝗣 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗧 - The ice pack features a neoprene brace for hot or cold therapy with gradual temperature release. Designed to soothe discomfort, the packs are flexible straight from the freezer & replaceable for continuous penetrative pain relief. So say goodbye to the frozen bag of veggies, and let us help you get back on your feet.
- ✔️ 𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗟𝗔𝗦𝗧𝗦 𝗔 𝗟𝗜𝗙𝗘𝗧𝗜𝗠𝗘 - Our ice pack is aesthetically pleasing on the eye, washable, reusable, leakproof. The fastening strap closure allows you to adjust for the right amount of compression, and ensures hassle-free repositioning and removal. Simply, refrigerate, apply to the strapping & ankle, then sit back & chill while you binge your favourite TV show.
- ✔️ 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗠𝗘𝗗𝗖𝗢𝗦𝗔 𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗠𝗜𝗦𝗘 - We're a family-run UK business and want you to enjoy our Ankle Compression Ice Pack absolutely risk-free. Not satisfied? Just let us know and we'll be more than happy to send a replacement ice pack for free, as well as offering you a 2 YEAR WARRANTY. No questions asked.
Special offers and product promotions
- Save 10% each on Qualifying items offered by Medcosa - Stretton when you purchase 2 or more. Shop items
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. All information about the products on our website is provided for information purposes only. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on our website. Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is not intended to substitute for advice given by medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements about products are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.co.uk accepts no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products by manufacturers or other third parties. This does not affect your statutory rights.
From the brand
How we got our startRunning for 10 years, Medcosa is built on family values - compassion, caring & honesty. Run by the Stretton family who are usually found at the warehouse packing boxes & sending thank you notes to customers. Join our Medcosa family today & let us put a smile back on your face.
What makes our product uniqueFrom nappy cream & diapers to ice pack’s for grandad’s old back, we’ve got you covered. We’ve never knowingly been beaten on cost nor service, and we don’t plan on starting now. Top quality goods at dollar shop costs..
Why we love what we doWe love to bring a smile to people's faces, to lift them when they’re at their lowest. Although we know we can't change the world with an ice pack… we’re still trying. Our ultimate goal? Help as many people with pain management & wellness goals as we can, and we’re only getting started.
𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥𝗦𝗘𝗟𝗙 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗘𝗙𝗙𝗘𝗖𝗧𝗜𝗩𝗘 𝗣𝗔𝗜𝗡 𝗥𝗘𝗟𝗜𝗘𝗙
𝗖𝗢𝗢𝗟 𝗗𝗢𝗪𝗡 𝗢𝗥 𝗧𝗨𝗥𝗡 𝗨𝗣 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗧
Our ankle ice pack offers controlled cryo-compression therapy assisting you to regain mobility. The straps are stretchy & soft, targeting your entire ankle including from the heel to the ball of the foot, for 360° coverage & optimal relief. The one-size-fits-most design is perfect for both the left or right foot. Whilst, the detachable hand pump allows you to easily customize the level of compression by adding and releasing air as desired.
- Ankle Sprains
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Orthopedic Pain
- Achilles Tendon Surgery
COMPRESS YOURSELF FOR EFFECTIVE PAIN RELIEF
The pack provides focused hot and cold therapy with targeted compression anatomically designed for ankle R.I.C.E. treatment. It helps reduce pain, inflammation and swelling & is suitable for those recovering from surgery, or those suffering from injuries such as: ankle sprains & strains, plantar fasciitis, tendonitis, bursitis, gout, orthopedic pain, swollen ankles & achilles tendon surgery.
COOL DOWN OR TURN UP THE HEAT
The ice pack features a neoprene brace that enables mobile hot or cold therapy with gradual temperature release. Specially designed to soothe your discomfort, each pack is flexible straight from the freezer & easily replaceable for continuous penetrative pain relief. So say goodbye to the frozen bag of veggies, and let us help you get back on your feet.
STRAPPING THAT LASTS A LIFETIME
We aesthetically designed our ankle ice pack to be visually pleasing whilst retaining ergonomic comfort. It’s routinely washable, reusable & leakproof. Whilst, our durable fastening strap closure allows you to quickly adjust for the right amount of compression, and ensure hassle-free repositioning and removal. Simply, refrigerate, place in the strapping provided, apply to your ankle, then sit back & chill while you binge your favourite TV show.
|ANKLE COMPRESSION ICE PACK||ALL PURPOSE ICE PACK||ALL PURPOSE FLEXIBLE SPORT ICE PACK||LARGE GEL ICE PACK||INSTANT ICE PACK|
|Hot & Cold Use||✓||✓||✓||✓||Cold Use Only|
|Reusable||✓||✓||✓||✓||8 x Single Use Pouches|
|Flexible from Frozen||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Included Gel Packs||1||2||1||1||8|
|Minutes per application||25 minutes||22 minutes||20 Minutes||28 minutes||25 Minutes|
|Adjustable Wrap||✓||✓||✓||Ice Pack Only||✓|
|Target Area||Ankle||All Body Parts||All Body Parts||All Body Parts||All Body Parts|
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Am glad for other people who can use it.
Worth the money not for me.
By N. PARTON on 19 July 2022
I suffer from an painful ankle joint that's caused by arthritic inflamation. Warmth and supportive compression are the key factors in bringing relief to the discomfort and I usually get this from snugly fitted ankle boots or walking shoes. But after taking them off for sleep I sometimes find it aches again without support. This compression fits the bill very well. It takes just 30 seconds to heat the integral gel pack in my microwave to get to the right temperature. This is fitted into the cuff and the strap fitted around my foot. It doesn't have to be tightly wrapped as the integrated pump does the work of compressing it with a few squeezes of the rubber bulb to get firm support around heel and ankle. It's cleverly designed and I can even walk around with it on if I unscrew the pump hose - which is simple to do.
I haven't tried using it as a cold compress as I haven't that sort of injury, but I'm convinced it would be just as effective, with the gel pack cooled by putting in a freezer for 1 to 1.5 hours. A thin layer of cloth is necessary between gel pack and skin - I find a sock does this adequately for the warm treatment.
The relief of pain is apparent as soon as the pack is put on, therefore I can thoroughly recommend this product for any ankle or foot injury. The cuff and gel pack are flexible enough to put around almost any part of the foot or ankle. It's well worth the modest price as far as I'm concerned.