Follow the author
KS3 Maths Year 7 Targeted Workbook (with answers): ideal for catch-up and learning at home (CGP KS3 Maths) Paperback – 14 May 2019
- Choose from over 20,000 locations across the UK
- FREE unlimited deliveries at no additional cost for all customers
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enhance your purchase
Packed full of ready-made questions for Year 7 pupils ― perfect for supporting catch-up at home!
For perfectly targeted Year 7 Maths practice, look no further. This KS3 Maths Yearly Targeted Workbook is loaded with practice questions - ideal for honing those essential Maths skills! It covers a range of topics and techniques from the KS3 syllabus, all set at the perfect difficulty for Year 7 pupils. For each topic, questions begin with a gentle warm-up, designed to get pupils up to speed and test what they already know, then progress to more difficult questions. Full answers are provided in the back of the book. Check out our books for Year 8 (9781789083170) and Year 9 (9781789083187) for even more targeted practice.
Special offers and product promotions
- Buy at least 4 items of your choice and save 5%. Offered by Amazon.co.uk. Shop items
From the Publisher
CGP makes KS3 Maths a doddle!
Smash through KS3 Maths with CGP's unbeatable range for Higher and Foundation:
- Amazing Revision Guides — covering everything that students need to know, with clear notes and practice questions to suit students working at all levels.
- Unbeatable test prep — Workbooks, 10-Minutes Tests, Targeted Practice, Catch Up Maths and more!
- Essential Revision Question Card packs — 95 amazing question cards jam-packed with realistic practice questions and sample answers, ideal for revision on-the-go!
|KS3 Maths: Study Guide - Higher||KS3 Maths: Workbook (with answers)||KS3 Maths: Revision Cards - Higher||KS3 Maths: Year 7 Targeted Workbook (with answers)||KS3 Maths: Practice Tests||Mathematics for KS3: Textbook Book 1|
|Description:||Every topic students need to know for KS3 Maths, with simple and friendly notes and worked examples.||Packed with skill-building questions for every topic to match the Study Guide.||95 revisions cards filled with questions and answers for students revising at home or on-the-go.||Bursting with questions across a wide range of topics and techniques at the perfect difficulty for Year 7 pupils.||Three full sets of Practice Papers for Key Stage 3 Maths, with detailed answers and full mark schemes.||Thousands of questions on the KS3 Maths course|
|Spot-on for study:||✓||✓|
|Perfect for practice:||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Titles Available:||Higher, Foundation||Higher, Foundation||Higher, Foundation||Years 7, 8 and 9||Books 1, 2 and 3|
- Publisher : Coordination Group Publications Ltd (CGP) (14 May 2019)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 96 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1789083168
- ISBN-13 : 978-1789083163
- Reading age : 11 - 12 years
- Dimensions : 21 x 0.6 x 29.5 cm
- Best Sellers Rank: 362 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer reviews:
About the author
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 20 June 2020
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
If you want a proper workbook get KS3 Complete Study and Practice.
I opened this book and the first page was 19 + 32
I dug a little deeper thinking that was a warm up page and we had questions asking you to shade in a quarter of a square that had been divided into four equal sections.
Page 35 and we are telling the time in am / pm and 24 hour clock.
It took until page 45 to find a question that is even close to her year 7 work and even then it is basic algebra such as 19 + b = 31 … b = ?
My 9 year old can whizz through all first 40 pages in no time so what have I just spent my money on ?
The book is more suitable for 9 or 10 year olds preparing for 11+ than a 12 year old already in grammar school tackling more difficult maths.
By Dragonfly1502 on 20 June 2020
76 pages to work through, arranged so that a child can do 2 pages in 20-30 mins once a week. Completing the book in 38 weeks. An excellent supplement to class work if you want to give your child a little boost.