|Storage Instructions||Store out of sunlight in a cool, dry place. Keep out of the reach of children.|
|Country of origin||UK|
|Country of origin of primary ingredient(s)||UK|
|Country of origin||United Kingdom|
Unlock 15% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every two weeks to once every six months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
Magnesium 500mg, 90 Vegan Tablets. 3 Months Supply. Supports Muscle and Bone Health. Vegan and Vegetarian Formula.
|Price:||£4.94 (£0.05 / count) £4.67 (£0.05 / count)|
- Choose from over 20,000 locations across the UK
- FREE unlimited deliveries at no additional cost for all customers
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enhance your purchase
|Product benefits||Bone Strength, Muscle Pain Control|
About this item
- ★ BEST VALUE ESSENTIAL MINERAL: Each tablet provides 500mg elemental Magnesium, 133% NRV, and is approved by the Vegetarian Society as suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- ★ BENEFITS: Magnesium contributes to normal muscle function & electrolyte balance. Magnesium also plays an important role in functioning of the nervous system
- ★ BENEFITS FOR AN ACTIVE LIFESTYLE: Magnesium contributes to a reduction in tiredness & fatigue and normal energy yielding metabolism
- ★ STRONG MIND & BODY: Magnesium contributes to normal psychological function and the maintenance of bones and teeth
- ★ WE GIVE BACK: We are committed to good causes and charities too! We have donated more than £550,000 since 1999. In May 2021 we donated £20,751 to our local hospice to help fund their vital work supporting patients and their families
Caution: If you are pregnant or lactating, taking medication or under medical supervision, please consult your GP or medical professional before taking supplements. Side effects from supplements are rare; consult your Physician should any occur. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Magnesium Oxide, Bulking Agent (Cellulose), Flow Agent: Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide, Coating: Calcium Carbonate, Isomalt, Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, Medium Chain Tryglycerides
1 - 2 per day
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. All information about the products on our website is provided for information purposes only. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on our website. Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is not intended to substitute for advice given by medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements about products are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.co.uk accepts no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products by manufacturers or other third parties. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Zipvit Magnesium 500mg
Our easy-swallow vegan* tablets deliver 500mg elemental Magnesium, making them the perfect way to ensure your daily dose of this essential mineral.
Whether you are looking for a supplement to support your busy, active lifestyle, or you want to maintain strong teeth and bones, Magnesium is an essential mineral for a healthy mind and body:
Magnesium contributes to normal psychological function**.
Magnesium contributes to a reduction of tiredness and fatigue**.
Magnesium contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system**.
Magnesium contributes to normal muscle function**.
Magnesium contributes to electrolyte balance**.
Magnesium contributes to the maintenance of normal bones and teeth**.
* Vegetarian Society Approved. Approval date 1st November 2019.
** Source of claims: Commission Regulation (EU) No 432/2012 of 16 May 2012 establishing a list of permitted health claims made on foods, other than those referring to the reduction of disease risk and to children’s development and health.
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 6 March 2022
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
So I tried these and within 2 days my energy levels were through the roof - this lasted for about 3-4 weeks, I still take them daily but sadly have gone back to my previous tired feeling. These are definitely remaining on my daily list though. I personally struggle with this pill design and texture. I've already ordered a started using a second bottle.
. This was with the first lot of magnesium I bought. HOW ever I Bought my 2nd bottle and I noticed that it was not working at all and the tablets form was different. So 5 days later no result . Went to boots and bought a bottle of magnesium and now I have results again. So beware of what you get in these bottles. .