|Package Dimensions||24.5 x 24.5 x 4.9 cm; 870 Grams|
|Manufacturer recommended age||0 - 7 months|
|Number of pieces||80|
|Color||Storage in Wooden Boxes|
MIAODAM Wooden Clip Beads Board Game, Montessori Educational Wooden Toy Rainbow Puzzle Board Clip Beads Game Puzzle Board, Early Educational Board Game for Children 2-7 Years
Enhance your purchase
|Number of pieces||80|
|Age range (description)||Children|
|Colour||Storage in Wooden Boxes|
About this item
- Preshool learning toy for children: Full colour or shape adjustment by sliding the puzzle, Montessori board games helps toddlers to learn colours and shapes, improve observation and logic skills and improve hand-eye coordination. Wooden clip beads board game can also help children to start with the most basic mathematical enlightenment and stimulate their talents.
- Premium material: wooden bead board toy is made of natural wood and is coated with water-based paint. High quality hand polishing, smooth and burr-free, does not harm children's skin. Sturdy and durable, fine workmanship, the ball can land firmly on the chessboard.
- Imagination training: wooden clip beads board game rainbow colour adjustment to improve colour differentiation and aesthetic skills of children. Children can freely combine the patterns on the board, train children's imagination and creativity and develop the development of the right brain.
- Multi-person interaction game game rules: place 48 beads randomly and the middle position is empty. When the beads are placed, each colour should be offset and must not be adjacent. Slide the entire row of beads to get 2 or more beads of the same colour. Next, remove the adjacent beads. Switch to the next player. The beads can only move vertically or horizontally.
- Interactive parent-child game: Montessori toy contains 80 colourful beads, continue interactive multi-person game in the arena. The Montessori toy provides children with an accurate cognitive environment, enjoying the joy of playing with friends, growing up and improving wisdom, improving parent-child relationship.
Cultivate the ability to use your hands and brain and use your imagination
1. Place the beads as desired, staggered in the same colour (open in the middle position)
2. Press the beads to remove the same colour
3. The one with the most remaining beads wins.
The best gift for young children