|Package Dimensions||19.3 x 14.6 x 9.1 cm; 170 Grams|
|Item model number||ARC-01-EU|
Merge Cube - Hold Anything - Hands-on Science and STEM Education | Digital Teaching Aids - Science Simulations and STEM projects - Home School, Remote and in Classroom Learning (UK Edition)
- Choose from over 20,000 locations across the UK
- FREE unlimited deliveries at no additional cost for all customers
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enhance your purchase
|Package type||Standard Packaging|
About this item
- Subscription Based Apps - Comes with a limited amount of free STEM and Science content. The full learning experience requires a subscription to Merge EDU apps, and a free trial is available
- The Merge Cube is the only product that lets hold digital 3D objects (holograms), enabling an entirely new and powerful way to learn Science and STEM
- Over 100 interactive science simulations that will let students learn effectively, they can touch, hold and interact with
- Provides the equivalent of $10,000 worth of teaching aids for students to learn effectively, anytime and anywhere
- Can upload, view and share user created 3D creations on the Merge Cube that lets students to discover problems quicker and iterate faster so they can create better designs
Spatial intelligence is a foundational intelligence which the others rely on. Students with strong spatial abilities excel in STEM fields
Adding the sense of touch to digital content and being immersed in virtual worlds gives students a profound connection to the content
Students engage with digital content naturally and intuitively using visual, auditory, kinesthetic, and tactile senses, for more impactful learning
Make it possible for students to comprehend complex phenomena more efficiently by experiencing it first-hand
Experience Mixed Reality with the Merge Headset
Merge Headset Sold Separately
What is the Merge Cube?
The Merge Cube lets you hold and interact with digital 3D objects and interactive simulations. When combined with a mobile device and Merge EDU apps, the Merge Cube transforms, enabling a powerful new way to learn that’s innovative, yet familiar.
Why is the Merge Cube an impactful tool for teaching and learning?
Teachers can engage students and explain abstract and complex science & STEM concepts more effectively. Students can also upload their own 3D creations to share, and parents or teachers can introduce technology that prepares students for the future.
Do I need to purchase a subscription to experience the Merge Cube/Merge Apps?
Merge Apps have both free content and paid content. You do not need a subscription to access the free content. Simply press the “SKIP” button at the bottom of the screen once the app loads. The premium content can be tried for free for 7 days.
How do I get started with the Merge Cube?
Download the apps Merge Explorer and Merge Object Viewer on your device (phone or tablet) and open the experiences in the app. Select “Cube” mode at the top of the activity, then hold the Merge Cube behind your device’s camera to watch it transform.
What else do I need to know to get started with the Merge Cube?
The Merge Cube is compatible with many iOS, Android, and Chromebook devices - find a list on our website. You no longer need the activation code inside the Merge Cube package. Last, if you have questions, reach out to us via the Amazon support.
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Surprisingly soft and light, I can see why this would be great for kids, there are some really incredible educational apps, plus fun games and experiences to be had! I've been sharing it with friends and family, who all love it, , so I'll be thinking of who to buy one for next!!
More apps are available if you wish to pay £900+ per year ( No Thanks )