|Product Dimensions||9 x 4.5 x 12 cm; 40 Grams|
|Item model number||SR3102MB|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Frustration-free packaging||Frustation-Free Packaging|
|Item Weight||40 g|
Other Sellers on Amazon
MAM Original Colours of Nature Soother 0+ (Foxes), Baby Soother Set for Newborns, MAM Soother Pack with Woodland Designs, Soother Pack with MAM Teats
- Choose from over 20,000 locations across the UK
- FREE unlimited deliveries at no additional cost for all customers
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enhance your purchase
|Number of pieces||1463|
|Age range (description)||Baby|
About this item
- Silicone teat: MAM soothers feature teats made with SkinSoft Silicone, which is accepted by 94 Percent* of babies due to the resemblance it bears to a mother's skin
- Healthy development: This orthodontic MAM teat has been developed with dentists to ensure both an ideal fit in your baby’s mouth and ultimately healthy jaw development
- BPS/BPA-free: All MAM products, including the breast like soother, are BPA and BPS-free, making MAM products safe and suitable for even the youngest newborn baby
- Travel case: No need for a separate steriliser, your MAM soother case can be used to sterilise the MAM teat in the microwave; making it ideal for parents on-the-go
- Product details: Original Colours of Nature Soother 0+ (Foxes) (Pack of 2), Matt Finish baby soothers with self-sterilising travel soother case,Article Number: SR3102MB
MAM Original Colours of Nature Soother 0+ – Matt finish baby soother pack with cute woodland designs
Babies can relax in comfort and style with the new Original Colours of Nature range of MAM soothers –created by designers and developed together with dentists and orthodontists.
The MAM SkinSoft teat feels completely familiar with a proud 94% acceptance rate* and is designed with asymmetrically shaped teat, meaning they are always in the right position. Because babies grow quickly, MAM Soothers come in three sizes ideal for healthy jaw and teeth development. The MAM 0+ Soothers are ideal up to the age of 6 months as they offer a smaller teat and shield for younger babies. Packed in a convenient steriliser box they can be sterilised in 3 minutes in the microwave without the need for a separate steriliser.
- Curved butterfly shape for maximum comfort
- Matt finish with woodland designs
- Skin-friendly thanks to big air holes and unique MAM dimples on the inside
- Symmetric SkinSoft Silicone teat - easily accepted by babies
- Orthodontic soothers which have been designed and developed with dentists
- BPA/BPS Free Materials
- Self Sterilising travel box makes it easy to clean on the go!
*Market research 2010-2019, tested with 1,463 babies.
2 x Soothers 1 x sterilisable travel case
From the manufacturer
MAM Original Colours of Nature Soother 0+
The Original Colours of Nature range is our new set of matt finish baby products with woodland designs. Featuring cute characters and versatile designs, the MAM Original soothers are the ideal choice for any little trendsetters in the making.
All MAM soothers are carefully tailored to precise age groups. These soothers are suitable from 0+ months - look out for our other MAM 0+ months soothers, as well our wider range of baby products, covering everything from MAM Bottles to MAM soother Clips.
MAM soothers feature teats made with SkinSoft Silicone, accepted by 94 Percent* of babies.
*Market research 2010-2022, tested with 1,541 babies
Promotes Jaw Development
This orthodontic MAM teat has been developed with dentists to ensure both an ideal fit in your baby’s mouth and ultimately promote jaw development.
All MAM products, including soothers, are BPA and BPS-free, making MAM products safe and suitable for even the youngest newborn baby.
Steriliser & Travel Case
No need for a separate steriliser, the MAM soother case can be used to sterilise the MAM teat in the microwave; making it ideal for parents on-the-go.
Is the shape of the soother and teat important?
Yes, both the soother shield & teat shape are very important. MAM's orthodontic teats are flat & symmetrical, ensuring that they always fit correctly in babies mouths. Our shields have a clever curve & large air holes, for optimum comfort & air flow.
How can MAM Soothers be sterilised in the Steriliser & Carry Box?
To Sterilise using the carry box.
1. Fill the box with water up to the 25ml marked
2. Place soothers into the box, teat side down
3. Close the box lid and heat in microwave for 3 minutes at 750-1000 watts
4. Allow to cool before giving to your baby
How often should the soother be replaced?
Soothers should be replaced every 1-2 months; or at the first sign of damage to the shield or teat.
What difference is there between standard silicone and MAM SkinSoft teat?
The MAM SkinSoft is softer than other types of silicone & feels familiar to babies, with a proud 94% acceptance rate. Thanks to the anti-slip surface, MAM soothers stay easily in babies mouths. The SkinSoft surface is also found on MAM bottle teats.
More from MAM
We love babies and we believe that only the best is good enough for them! That’s why for over 40 years we at MAM have been developing innovative, extra-safe baby bottles, cups, soothers, teethers & toothbrushes. So, parents can feel confident, and babies feel good.
Our Product Recommendations
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 8 August 2020
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
He’s exclusively breastfed and he didn’t use the dummy until 3 months of age, which made it difficult to find the dummy he would like to take, I tried six different brands with the cheap £1 dummy altogether and MAM soother was the only one he could keep in his mouth.
He also has a high narrow palate, so this orthodontic dummy is great at correcting the issue.
Moreover, it’s made of silicone, but it’s a quite nice soft silicone with a bit of a texture so I’m not sure if it’s on purpose but that seems to resemble the skin texture on the nipple.
Additionally, the sterilising box is small and handy, easy to open with one hand (important if you keep the crying baby on your other hand:).
Another great feature: the soother is designed in the way that it always falls "face-up" - dummy-up. I'm really impressed by how thoroughly this soother was made and designed!
After trying several other brands that specified they were for breastfed babies, she either rejected them or struggled to keep them in her mouth. These dummies finally did the trick, she will happily suck on these and she seems to gain some comfort from them. They have even been helpful at getting her used self soothing to sleep.
The glow in the dark feature is an added bonus, like any glow in the dark product they do require a bit of light before they glow, but we've had no problems with them so far. It has been a useful extra feature which has meant its easier to find them in the dark!
We also like the design of them, they look cute and are easy to clean. The 2 dummies came with a sterilising storage box too which was a handy extra! Would buy again!
With this kit it's excellent you fill the bottom section of the travel case with cold water and then place the soothers in click the case shut and place in the microwave set for 3 minutes on full and hey presto they are done, so much easier than getting out the big steriliser unit you might have.
The other excellent thing about these is they glow in the dark, this is useful for seeing if the soother has come out when your trying to get a winks sleep, they glow very brightly without any effort.
Let's do the truth Lowdown:
- Comes with a travel case that doubles up as a steriliser.
- Glow in the Dark very useful.
- Near shaped mouthpiece that conforms with current rules.
- Price more expensive than usual dummies
- They don't have the front handles which can be a real pain.
So to conclude these are extremely useful with there travel case a little thing like that and it becomes a great help.