|Product Dimensions||5.6 x 9.5 x 12 cm; 29 Grams|
|Item model number||FT0102|
|Material-free||Bisphenol A Free|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Item Weight||29 g|
Other Sellers on Amazon
MAM Teats Size 1, Suitable for Newborns, Slow Flow SkinSoft Silicone Teats for Baby Bottles, Fits all MAM Bottles, Baby Feeding Essentials, Pack of 2
- Choose from over 20,000 locations across the UK
- FREE unlimited deliveries at no additional cost for all customers
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enhance your purchase
|Size||Size 1 (Pack of 2)|
|Material-free||Bisphenol A Free|
|Age range (description)||0+ months|
About this item
- Silicone Teats: The SkinSoft silicone of the teats feels just like mum's skin to babies and this familiar feeling is why MAM has a 94 Percent teat acceptance rate
- Distinct Shape: Due to its distinct, flat and symmetrical design, these baby bottle teats always achieve a ideal fit in baby's mouth when bottle feeding
- Air Valve: Suitable for expressed breast milk or formula, these BPA free teats have an air valve to prevent the teat from collapsing and allow for a smooth flow
- Teat Size: Larger than the size 0, this teat is ideal for your new baby thanks to its small mouthpiece and soft lip rest, all helping to provide a slow drinking flow
- Product Details: MAM Teats Size 1, suitable for newborns, slow flow SkinSoft silicone teats for baby bottles, fits all MAM bottles, baby essentials, pack of 2, Item number: FT0102
MAM Teats Size 1 - Easily accepted by babies
Being an essential part of the bottle, the teat is important for the growth of the baby and - if the correct flow speed is selected -will ensure that babies are aided in their development.
The oval shape has been developed alongside medical experts with your baby's growth in mind. It is modelled on a mother's nipple and the teat has been adapted for the low viscosity of breast milk. It is also suitable for formula milk.
MAM Bottle Teats are ideal for an easy switch between breast and bottle thanks to patented SkinSoft silicone, offering a silky surface and familiar feel that 94 Percent of babies accept*.
The air ventilation valve ensures that the drinking flow is smooth and the teats can be used with any MAM bottle, including our Easy Start Anti Colic Baby Bottles.
Slow-Flow Teats are suitable for newborns. Also in the range: Extra-Slow-Flow Teats, Medium-Flow Teats, Fast-Flow Teats and Cross-Cut Teats.
- SkinSoft silicone teats
- Perfectly fitting symmetric shape
- Air valve to prevent the teat collapsing
- Made from materials free of BPA & BPS
- Contains: 2x Teats Size 1
*Market Research 2009-2017, tested with 1,508 babies
2 x Slow flow silk silicone teats
From the manufacturer
MAM Size 1 Teat - Slow Flow Teat
Being an essential part of the bottle, the teat is important for the growth of the baby and - if the correct flow speed is selected - will ensure that babies are aided in their development.
The mouthpiece and shape have been developed alongside medical experts with your baby's healthy growth in mind. Teat 1 is the MAM slow flow teat which is suitable from birth or after Teat 0.
MAM makes the transition from breastfeeding to bottle-feeding even easier with a silky soft silicone teat.
94% Teat Acceptance
MAM SkinSoft teats feel just like mum which is why they boast a 94%* acceptance rate.
*Market research 2009-2020, tested with 1,572 babies
Baby Safe Air Valve
Suitable for all age-appropriate liquids, these BPA free teats have an air valve to prevent the teat from collapsing and allow for a smooth flow.
Slow Flow Teat
Larger than the size 0, this teat is ideal for your new baby, with its small mouthpiece and soft lip rest all helping to provide a slow drinking flow.
How many teats are included per pack?
There are 2 teats included in each pack.
Are the teats compatible with all MAM bottles?
Yes, all MAM teats are compatible with the MAM bottles.
What material are the teats made from?
MAM teats are made from silicone and feature our special SkinSoft surface for easy acceptance: The flat soft teat is just like mum’s breast when breastfeeding.
Is the flow of the teat indicated on it?
Yes, the flow rate is indicated by the number on the teat itself: (0) - extra-slow flow, (1) - slow flow, (2) - medium flow, (3) - fast flow, (x) - cross cut.
More from MAM
We love babies and we believe that only the best is good enough for them! That’s why for over 40 years we at MAM have been developing innovative, extra-safe baby bottles, cups, soothers, teethers & toothbrushes. So, parents can feel confident, and babies feel good.
Our Product Recommendations
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 11 March 2019
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
First of all I noticed what appears to be an excess of grease coating the teats, after washing them by hand 3 times and then a good boil, eventually the grease came off (this was the same on both packets we purchased)
Now as I have zero intention of personally sucking formula through these teats, I cannot pass judgment on how effective they are compared to the size 1 teats, but what I can tell you is that our lo is now drinking her milk 1/3 quicker than before, taking a 20 minute feed to about 12 minutes.
So far so good, just a shame the factory don't QA the cleanliness a bit more before selling them
Brilliant product that I don't think many manufacturers if any make a size 0 I will be buying more for my next baby to use from birth, I just wish I'd known of these sooner and saved my lil girl all the trouble the last couple of months