|Country of origin||China|
Loop Experience High Fidelity Ear Plugs – for Noise Reduction, Concerts, Work, Musicians, Motorcycles and Noise Sensitivity – Silicone Ear Tips in XS, S, M, L – 18dB Noise Cancelling - Black
- Choose from over 20,000 locations across the UK
- FREE unlimited deliveries at no additional cost for all customers
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Similar item to consider
Enhance your purchase
|Recommended uses for product||Noise Protection|
|Size||2 Count (Pack of 1)|
About this item
- NOISE REDUCTION - Loop Experience earplugs are high-fidelity, noise-reducing earplugs that make sure you still hear everything, just a little less loud. They have a noise reduction rating (NRR) of 18 decibels and come in 4 stylish colors.
- STYLISH COMFORT - These noise filtering earplugs come in 4 different sizes, so you can always find the perfect fit. The iconic round shape of Loop Experience sits perfectly in your ears, making it a fashionable accessory that protects your hearing.
- MULTI-PURPOSE - Loop Experience are high-fidelity earplugs that preserve sound quality but avoid noise pollution. They protect your hearing during concerts, festivals, live events or while riding a motorcycle. Furthermore, they are extremely suitable for people who are easily triggered by noise (noise sensitivity, musicians, parents and more).
- EASY TO USE - These earplugs are easy to insert and when you wear them correctly, they don't stick out of your ears. They come in 4 sizes (XS - L), if your ears hurt, it is best to take a smaller size. If the earplugs do not reduce sound sufficiently or fall out, it is best to try on a size larger.
- IN THE BOX - In our eco-friendly packaging, there is 1 set of Loop Experience earplugs, 4 sizes of soft silicone ear tips (XS-L) and 1 handy carry case. Not only do our earplugs have a stylish metal look, they are also durable and long lasting.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. All information about the products on our website is provided for information purposes only. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on our website. Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is not intended to substitute for advice given by medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements about products are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.co.uk accepts no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products by manufacturers or other third parties. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 25 August 2021
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I play in an orchestra, and the way they keep clarity but reduce volume is super helpful! It means I can hear what I'm playing without being completely deafened by the brass section.
These are super comfortable earplugs and a really good support for autistic people!
However it was definitely worth wearing them for how much they helped with everyday noises that normally push me to sensory overload.
Unfortunately the biggest issue with them is the hard circular part that sits in your outer ear. This caused me some pretty noticeable pain within 10 minutes of putting them in, as the circle pushes against cartilage & my tragus. The more consecutive days I wore my Loops, the worse it got.
I have a disorder that affects my collagen, so my skin is more sensitive, my cartilage weaker, & my joints hypermobile. This could be why these ear buds are causing such big issues with my outer ear. However this is also an extremely common condition in the autistic population (which Loop like to advertise their ear buds to), & so it seems like a design flaw.
I was told it looked like I was wearing a funky earring when I did wear these out, but that same person hadn't noticed me wearing them for the hour before they said that. Distinct lack of ringing in the ears the next morning too, so I'd say it was a win all round. Come with several sizes of rubber pads to fit different ear types (hamster, human, bigger human, elephant) and a cute little purse-style case to keep them safe in. Not that they're in danger of being lost now...
It doesn't seem to change the sound of the environment much at first but then you notice that it's actually taking the edge off of sharp and loud noises while allowing you to hear the mid tones really well.
I keep mine in their case (which is absolutely lovely and closes with a satisfying click) on my lanyard where I keep my keys. This means they are always on my neck when I need them which is so handy as I don't have to rummage through a bag for them. The case is very small and compact so could easily be misplaced so I highly recommend attaching it to your keyring or a lanyard.
I have small ears and use the extra small heads on these ear plugs. They are quite light and I can tolerate wearing them for a couple of hours at a time if needed. It can take a little tweaking to get them into the most comfortable position but this is not hard to do.
For functionality they do a really good job of dampening noises and I can still hear people close to me and understand what they are saying.
I will these two to an outdoor gathering weather was live music and I stayed a lot longer than I would have if I didn't have these and they were very discreet hardly anybody noticed them.
Those who did asked what they were and thought they were wireless earphones and complimented the way they look (I really wish they made wireless earphones as light as these!)
Overall initially I thought but they were very expensive for what they are however having used them over a month they have become a tool that I use on a regular basis that makes my life so much easier.
Oh and I forgot to add they are quite pretty too, I got the rose gold ones.