|Product Dimensions||18.2 x 8.17 x 17.2 cm; 280.01 Grams|
|Batteries||1 Lithium Ion batteries required.|
|Item model number||981-000770|
|Standing screen display size||3 Inches|
|Hardware Platform||PC, Gaming Console|
|Are Batteries Included||No|
|Lithium Battery Energy Content||2.3 Watt Hours|
|Lithium Battery Packaging||Batteries contained in equipment|
|Lithium Battery Weight||0.5 Grams|
|Number Of Lithium Ion Cells||3|
|Item Weight||280 g|
Other Sellers on Amazon
Add Extra Protection? Check if this cover meets your needs
from London General Insurance Company Ltd. £4.39
- Protection: This insurance policy has been designed for customers who want immediate protection for their product against accidental damage, along with cover for breakdowns and faults not covered by the seller/manufacturer warranty.
- Repair or replacement: Upon a successful claim, if your product can't be repaired it will be either replaced or we'll issue an Amazon e-gift card to the value of a replacement.
- No added costs: No excess to pay or any charges for postage, parts, labour or callout.
- Cancel anytime: Full refund within 45 days if no claim has been made, pro-rated refund thereafter less claim costs.
- Important: For full product description, please read the Insurance Product Information Document and policy terms by following the links provided. Cover is for UK residents aged 18 years and over.
Logitech G432 Wired Gaming Headset, 7.1 Surround Sound, DTS Headphone:X 2.0, 50 mm Audio Drivers, USB and 3.5 mm Audio Jack, Flip-to-Mute Mic, Lightweight, PC/Mac/Xbox One/PS4/Nintendo Switch - Black
- Choose from over 20,000 locations across the UK
- FREE unlimited deliveries at no additional cost for all customers
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enhance your purchase
|Ear placement||Over Ear|
|Form factor||Over Ear|
|Noise control||Sound Isolation|
|Headphone jack||3.5 mm Jack|
|Item weight||9.88 Ounces|
|Control type||Volume Control|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 50 mm Audio Drivers: Enjoy a more immersive, cinematic gaming experience with this gaming headset thanks to the detailed sound produced by large 50 mm drivers
- DTS Headphone:X 2.0: Surround sound that goes beyond 7.1 channels lets you detect enemies from all sides, giving you a positional clarity that can make the difference. Requires Logitech G HUB Software
- 6 mm Flip-to-Mute Mic and Volume Control: You’ll be heard loud and clear by gaming partners with the big 6 mm boom mic. Volume control is at your fingertips
- One Headset for All Game Platforms: Logitech headset works with your PC or Mac via USB DAC or 3.5-mm cable, with gaming consoles including PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, mobile devices
- Game for Hours in Comfort: The deluxe lightweight leatherette ear cups and headband are made to keep pressure off your ears, while ear cups rotate up to 90 degrees for convenience
From the manufacturer
G432 Surround Sound Gaming Headset
Play the whole game
With the Logitech G432 gaming headset, your favorite games will finally sound the way they’re supposed to: Amazing. Huge 50mm drivers and DTS Headphone:X 2.0 surround sound create an incredible, fully-immersive soundscape.
Complete Your Gaming Desktop
Combine G432 Gaming Headset with a Logitech G mouse, keyboard and more for a complete gaming setup, delivering advanced features with next-gen performance.
Compare with similar items
Special offers and product promotions
- Your order qualifies for 33% off Xbox Game Pass for PC 3 Month Membership. Redeem this offer now by purchasing your PC Gaming Accessory and we will email you a discount code to use after. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
What's in the box?
Climate Pledge Friendly
Climate Pledge Friendly uses sustainability certifications to highlight products that support our commitment to help preserve the natural world. Time is fleeting. Learn more
PRODUCT CERTIFICATIONS (2)
Carbon neutral certified by SCS Global Services enables companies to demonstrate carbon neutrality for their products by reducing carbon emissions throughout their operations and offsetting their remaining carbon footprint through the purchase of carbon credits. SCS Global Services is a global leader in third-party environmental and sustainability veriﬁcation, certiﬁcation, auditing, testing and standards development. SCS is a chartered beneﬁt corporation, reﬂecting its commitment to socially and environmentally responsible business practices.
CarbonNeutral product certification follows a recognised global framework, The CarbonNeutral Protocol, which lays out how to measure, reduce and offset the carbon emissions created when products are made. We believe that companies should reduce all their emissions and The Protocol, which is publicly available, shows them how to do that. The Protocol is developed and managed by climate finance and carbon neutrality experts Natural Capital Partners.
Focus on sustainability
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 27 June 2022
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
First off, I would recommend avoiding the aux cables and going with the USB adapter wherever possible, otherwise you're just looking at a pretty underwhelming stereo headset. The 7.1 features are essential if you want to get your money's worth out of your G432s, but they only work if you use the USB adapter and download Logitech's G Hub software.
Just installing G Hub wasn't enough to get my headset performing the way I wanted it though; after enabling surround sound in G Hub you're given a variety of Equalizer pre-sets to chose from, however none of them sounded quite right to me so I had to take some time to set up a custom Equalizer and only then was I able to get the sound quality to where I wanted it.
Unfortunately, my woes with setting up the headset didn't end there though, as the microphone was not registering any sound while using the USB adapter, so I had to do a google search to troubleshoot the issue (going by the number of results it's a common issue) and it took a fair bit of digging around in Control Panel, testing various settings and options before I was finally able to get the microphone working through the USB adapter. I haven't tested the mic too extensively but it seems fairly high quality and the flip up to mute feature is very convenient.
Now that I finally have everything up and running the way I want it, I must say I am quite happy with the overall performance of my G432s. I got them to replace a mid-range Sennheiser headset which unfortunately lost sound in one ear, and I've found the audio quality of the G432s to be at least comparable to the Sennheisers in most areas, and they even outperform them in some regards, particularly when it comes to bass and lower frequency sounds. I will say I'm not overly convinced by the surround sound aspect of the 7.1 features though; even in the test in their own software it's not easy to differentiate between whether a sound is supposed to be coming from say, the front or the back right for example.
The build quality of the headset seems solid. The materials are nice quality and it feels sturdy without being overly heavy. The headset is comfortable to wear (though the swivelling ear cups take some getting used to) and the noise cancellation seems a lot better than my Sennheisers, with less audio leaking out if you have other people in the same room with you as well.
Overall I am happy with my G432s now, and I hope they last me a good few years... but it's hard to say whether I would actually recommend them given the amount of hoops I had to jump through just to get them working the way I wanted. It's definitely not the best option for less tech-savvy users, but if you have the patience and the know-how to set them up properly, I think the G432s are a decent headset for their price range.
I would like to also add that you do get surround sound on PC however you have to install loads of drivers and you have to manually add the surround sound to the headphones, they don't do it automatically.
With the second pair, the microphone just stopped working and became loose again. And now the sound has gone funny, with some of the internal speakers not working so only certain times are hard not giving a great experience.
I'd expect this to happen to cheaper pairs of headphones not £40+ ones. Although our son has a cheaper pairs and they've lasted a lot better.
I wouldn't recommend.
The actual sound quality is nothing short of mediocre, the bass sounds muddy and overshadows any treble.
The headband is way too tight and I found myself wanting to take them off after just 15 minutes of wear.
All logitech products use the G Hub software, a clunky software that makes me want to rip my hair out.
Overall I would give these a miss.
I still, however, use the Logitech just for listening to music, and the ability to swap between USB and 3.5mm jack connection is a plus.