|Product Dimensions||18.2 x 8.17 x 17.2 cm; 280.01 Grams|
|Batteries||1 Unknown batteries required.|
|Item model number||981-000757|
|Standing screen display size||3 Inches|
|Hardware Platform||PC, Gaming Console|
|Are Batteries Included||No|
|Item Weight||280 g|
Other Sellers on Amazon
Add Extra Protection? Check if this cover meets your needs
from London General Insurance Company Ltd. £3.39
- Protection: This insurance policy has been designed for customers who want immediate protection for their product against accidental damage, along with cover for breakdowns and faults not covered by the seller/manufacturer warranty.
- Repair or replacement: Upon a successful claim, if your product can't be repaired it will be either replaced or we'll issue an Amazon e-gift card to the value of a replacement.
- No added costs: No excess to pay or any charges for postage, parts, labour or callout.
- Cancel anytime: Full refund within 45 days if no claim has been made, pro-rated refund thereafter less claim costs.
- Important: For full product description, please read the Insurance Product Information Document and policy terms by following the links provided. Cover is for UK residents aged 18 years and over.
Logitech G332 Wired Gaming Headset, 50 mm Audio Drivers, Rotating Leatherette Ear Cups, 3.5 mm Audio Jack, Flip-to-Mute Mic, Lightweight for PC, Mac, Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Switch - Black/Red
- Choose from over 20,000 locations across the UK
- FREE unlimited deliveries at no additional cost for all customers
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enhance your purchase
|Form factor||In Ear|
|Noise control||Sound Isolation|
|Headphone jack||3.5 mm Jack|
|Item weight||9.88 Ounces|
|Control type||Volume Control|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 50-mm Drivers: Enjoy expansive sound and a more immersive gaming experience with this gaming headset thanks to big 50-mm audio drivers
- 6-mm Flip-to-Mute Mic and Volume Control: You’ll be heard loud and clear by your gaming partners with the large boom mic that mutes when flipped up. Volume control is at your fingertips
- Multi-Platform Compatibility: Logitech’s G332 headset works with PC or Mac, with gaming consoles including PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch, and mobile devices via a 3.5 mm cable
- Comfortable and Slim Design: Everything about this gaming headphones is about comfort, the lightweight leatherette ear cups and headband are made to keep pressure off your ears, and rotate up to 90 degrees
From the manufacturer
G332 Stereo Gaming Headset
Play the whole game
With the Logitech G332 gaming headset, your favorite games will finally sound the way they’re supposed to: Amazing. Huge 50mm drivers, a large 6mm flip-to-mute mic and convenient multi-platform compatibility deliver a complete gaming experience where you hear everything and everyone hears you.
Complete Your Gaming Desktop
Combine G332 Gaming Headset with a Logitech G mouse, keyboard and more for a complete gaming setup, delivering advanced features with next-gen performance.
Special offers and product promotions
- Your order qualifies for 33% off Xbox Game Pass for PC 3 Month Membership. Redeem this offer now by purchasing your PC Gaming Accessory and we will email you a discount code to use after. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Compare with similar items
What's in the box?
Climate Pledge Friendly
Climate Pledge Friendly uses sustainability certifications to highlight products that support our commitment to help preserve the natural world. Time is fleeting. Learn more
PRODUCT CERTIFICATIONS (2)
Carbon neutral certified by SCS Global Services enables companies to demonstrate carbon neutrality for their products by reducing carbon emissions throughout their operations and offsetting their remaining carbon footprint through the purchase of carbon credits. SCS Global Services is a global leader in third-party environmental and sustainability veriﬁcation, certiﬁcation, auditing, testing and standards development. SCS is a chartered beneﬁt corporation, reﬂecting its commitment to socially and environmentally responsible business practices.
CarbonNeutral product certification follows a recognised global framework, The CarbonNeutral Protocol, which lays out how to measure, reduce and offset the carbon emissions created when products are made. We believe that companies should reduce all their emissions and The Protocol, which is publicly available, shows them how to do that. The Protocol is developed and managed by climate finance and carbon neutrality experts Natural Capital Partners.
Focus on sustainability
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 10 September 2021
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
2m long cable, long enough for most setups from the TV/Monitor to the Sofa/Chair.
Good amount of red accents.
Really comfortable for a few hours of gaming or for other uses.
Mic is way TOO SENSITIVE, you barely have to either breathe in or breathe out and the mic will pick it up.
The rest of the mic felt really cheap.
Noise cancelling is alright, but could have been much better considering its from Logitech.
Sorry for no photos.
The headset can be used with phone and PC via included audio jack mic+audio splitter to separate mic and audio, so you save few bucks on the splitter. The microphone produces good quality sound and doesn't pick too much background noise. It is switched off when in the upright position.
Headphones are quite tight and worm, but on the other hand they are very quiet and produce decent sound. I am using an equalizer to bump bass and treble a little bit and cut mid-tones to soften sound.
I would definitely recommend this headset unless you are into wireless headphones.
It turned out that the sound chipset on my mobo had gone 'Pete Tong'.
I bought a Xonar sound card, installed the drivers and this headset works fine now.
Was going to return it. Now I will keep it.
The sound quality is fine. Not as good as the Corsair headset I bought (which was a bit more expensive) but fine for everyday use: gaming, Skype, Zoom... etc.
Mic was good, picks up my voice quite clearly, is out of the way, and the flip up to mute works perfectly fine.
In terms of comfort, for my head at least, it's snug and secure, not too tight very comfortable so far.
I have tried this on my Switch and my phone: for the Switch, it's decent enough, not as good as on the PC, whereas on my phone it was closer to sound quality I got on my PC (can probably be better once I mess with the EQ)
So this is overall a very good headset, just make sure your PC settings are correct