|Product Dimensions||13.12 x 7.52 x 4.11 cm; 114 Grams|
|Batteries||1 Lithium Polymer batteries required. (included)|
|Item model number||910-005568|
|Series||G502 Hero Lightspeed Wireless|
|Power Source||Solar Powered|
|Operating System||Chrome OS|
|Are Batteries Included||Yes|
|Lithium Battery Energy Content||1 Watt Hours|
|Lithium Battery Packaging||Batteries contained in equipment|
|Lithium Battery Weight||0.5 Grams|
|Number Of Lithium Ion Cells||1|
|Item Weight||114 g|
Other Sellers on Amazon
Add Extra Protection? Check if this cover meets your needs
from London General Insurance Company Ltd. £7.59
- WHAT'S COVERED: Immediate protection against accidental damage, along with cover for breakdowns and faults not covered by the seller/manufacturer warranty.
- 99% CLAIMS ACCEPTED (avg. Aug-21 to Jul-22): Upon a successful claim, if your product can't be repaired it will either be replaced or we'll issue an Amazon e-gift card to the value of a replacement.
- NO ADDED COSTS: No excess to pay or any charges for postage, parts, labour or callout.
- CANCEL ANYTIME: Full refund within 45 days if no claim has been made, pro-rated refund thereafter less claim costs.
- For full product description, please read the Insurance Product Information Document and policy terms by following the links provided. Cover is for UK residents aged 18 years and over.
Logitech G502 LIGHTSPEED Wireless Gaming Mouse, HERO 25K Sensor, 25,600 DPI, RGB, Adjustable Weights, 11 Programmable Buttons, Long Battery Life, POWERPLAY-compatible, PC/Mac - Black
- Choose from over 20,000 locations across the UK
- FREE unlimited deliveries at no additional cost for all customers
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enhance your purchase
|Special feature||Note : In case of Wireless mouse, the USB receiver will be provided inside or along with the mouse|
|Movement detection technology||Optical|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- High-performance design: The iconic shape that pushed the boundaries of the PC gaming mouse has evolved even further for wireless performance, a thin wall design and an internal endoskeleton structure to reduce weight and increase gaming control
- LIGHTSPEED wireless: The LIGHTSPEED ecosystem of USB wireless Logitech gaming mouse technologies are trusted by esports professionals to deliver pro-grade, ultra-fast and reliable gaming performance
- HERO 25K sensor: The HERO sensor delivers class-leading performance up to 25600 DPI, with pixel-precise performance and zero smoothing, filtering or acceleration
- 11 buttons and hyper-fast scroll wheel: Primary buttons feature metal-spring tensioning for fast, crisp actuation. Customise keybinds and macros for each game and app. Hyper-fast scroll wheel lets you speed through long documents and pages
- Tuneable weight & Colour systems: Customise the weight and balance of your gaming mouse with six adjustable weights for optimal pixel tracking, movement and targeting, and chose from the 16.8 million colours for your LIGHTSYNC RGB mouse
- Next gen sensor: Capable of detecting movements at the sub-micron level, can track movement less than one millionth of a meter with pinpoint accuracy
- NO WIRES. NO LIMITS: World’s NO.1 Best Selling Wireless Gaming Gear Brand - Based on independent aggregated sales data (FEB ‘19 - FEB’20) of Wireless Gaming Keyboard, Mice, & PC Headset in units
Special offers and product promotions
- Your order qualifies for 33% off Xbox Game Pass for PC 3 Month Membership. Redeem this offer now by purchasing your PC Gaming Accessory and we will email you a discount code to use after. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Compare with similar items
From the manufacturer
PLAY AT LIGHTSPEED
Iconic design reinvented with insanely fast, pro-grade 1ms LIGHTSPEED wireless technology.
Complete your performance-gaming setup
Combine G502 LIGHTSPEED with a Logitech G keyboard and more for a complete setup, delivering next-gen gaming speed, accuracy and audio performance.
Compare gaming mice
What's in the box?
Climate Pledge Friendly
Climate Pledge Friendly uses sustainability certifications to highlight products that support our commitment to help preserve the natural world. Time is fleeting. Learn more
PRODUCT CERTIFICATIONS (2)
Carbon neutral certified by SCS Global Services enables companies to demonstrate carbon neutrality for their products by reducing carbon emissions throughout their operations and offsetting their remaining carbon footprint through the purchase of carbon credits. SCS Global Services is a global leader in third-party environmental and sustainability veriﬁcation, certiﬁcation, auditing, testing and standards development. SCS is a chartered beneﬁt corporation, reﬂecting its commitment to socially and environmentally responsible business practices.
CarbonNeutral product certification follows a recognised global framework, The CarbonNeutral Protocol, which lays out how to measure, reduce and offset the carbon emissions created when products are made. We believe that companies should reduce all their emissions and The Protocol, which is publicly available, shows them how to do that. The Protocol is developed and managed by climate finance and carbon neutrality experts Natural Capital Partners.
Focus on sustainability
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 20 January 2022
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- loud and bulky scroll wheel, wiggles like hell and is the noisiest on any mouse EVER. Going from this to a cheap chinese £10 mouse is a huge improvement in comfort
- battery last about a week. Are you kidding me? I had £3 mouse from China lasting on AAA batteries for months
- extraordinarily OVER SENSITIVE buttons ALL OVER THE PLACE, that you WILL be clicking accidentally at least 30% of the time
- and last but not least, the dreaded double click issue that everybody knows about. Want to hold that scroll bar for longer or right click scope that sniper rifle? Well, forget it. You gonna have to grab it again and again, because this piece of art releases and registers a second click instead.
The only good thing I can say is it's ok-ish for my bigger hand. That's it.
All in all, I would give this 0 stars if I could. Why? Because they have the audacity to charge over £100 for it and suggest you clean your own contacts to solve the double click issue. WHAT? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? I pay £120 to clean contacts?
Do yourself a favor. DO NOT BUY this just for the marketing and design. Get a £30 mouse that fits your hand. That's it.
It's a shame because the mouse is otherwise quite decent and I did enjoy using it. Battery life is great. If you turn the lighting down it can last 10 days. It seems to use as much power in sleep as it does awake, so it's very efficient to last so long on a charge. When sleeping, it wakes instantly, whereas my Basilisk Ultimate takes about a second.
The primary click is obviously a cheap switch that won't last, but a lot of the other switches also feel quite cheap. The side buttons are mushy and can emit an awful springing sound that vibrates through the mouse.
The wireless connection was flawless, though I kept the receiver in a USB extension dock to maintain line of sight. G Hub is simply alright - it's not as good as Razer Synapse and I found that after a few days, the automatic profile switching would break until I restarted my PC. Synapse does not seem to have this fault.
Hyper scroll is great until you want to move the mouse, as doing so will cause the wheel to move, so you have to keep enabling and disabling it. Tilt click is also a bit mushy. Mouse is very comfortable with a spacious thumb rest.
It's nice but after saying all this, I can't recommend it as it is unreliable. I replaced with the Basilisk Ultimate, which I was considering in the first place, and the Basilisk Ultimate on the whole feels better made and I know it has better switches. There are also other niceties with the Basilisk, but that's for a different review. It's more expensive but if this one breaks after 10 weeks...
Hopefully Logitech will rectify this at some point because the G502 Lightspeed is an otherwise good mouse, but this seems to have been going on for years now with no fix. These were just my brief thoughts but Logitech has left me quite disappointed in them.
The mouse in general is very very cheap feeling , compared to the 602 which is a very premium feeling mouse , the 502 feels like a cheap toy.
The scroll wheel on the 502 is AWFUL ... its so loud and stiff , it just feels horrible when scrolling. Again compared to the 602 which is quite and smooth but accurate , the 502 wheel again feels so bad. I found myself NEEDING to swap to infinity scroll mode as I could not stick the noise and how it felt while just browsing a web page.
Oh and I found when moving the cursor from one side of the screen to the other , sometimes it would just randomly go back to where it started from. Bonkers for a mouse costing more than £100
The only good thing is that its rechargeable and im just trying to find something to justify the price at this point as again compared to the 602 which lasts me months with 2 AA batteries , the rechargeable in the 502 seems like it wont last too long before needing charging again.
I have decided its definitely not worth the money so its going back. I cant bring myself to keep a mouse that feels so cheap not when my previous mouse was so much better. So I will just get a new 602. The lights on the 502 are ok I guess.
I discussed the matter with Logitech support and was able to arrange an exchange for a brand new G502. Sadly, this particular mouse is now developing the same issues after only 3 months.
I have tried 3 different mouse pads (2 of them brand new) and the stuttering and hang-ups are now so bad that it is impossible to play any kind of competitive game.
It seems like 99% of customers never experience any such issues but for me, it has now occurred twice in a row. I will attempt to get more support from Logitech and hopefully it will be 3rd time lucky for me.