|Product Dimensions||17.64 x 14.64 x 20.65 cm; 760 Grams|
|Batteries||1 Unknown batteries required.|
|Item model number||941-000130|
|Operating System||Multi Platform|
|Supported Software||Windows 8.1 x64|
|Are Batteries Included||No|
|Item Weight||760 g|
Other Sellers on Amazon
Add Extra Protection? Check if this cover meets your needs
from London General Insurance Company Ltd. £3.99
- Protection: This insurance policy has been designed for customers who want immediate protection for their product against accidental damage, along with cover for breakdowns and faults not covered by the seller/manufacturer warranty.
- Repair or replacement: Upon a successful claim, if your product can't be repaired it will be either replaced or we'll issue an Amazon e-gift card to the value of a replacement.
- No added costs: No excess to pay or any charges for postage, parts, labour or callout.
- Cancel anytime: Full refund within 45 days if no claim has been made, pro-rated refund thereafter less claim costs.
- Important: For full product description, please read the Insurance Product Information Document and policy terms by following the links provided. Cover is for UK residents aged 18 years and over.
Logitech G Driving Force Shifter for G923, G29 and G920, 6 Speed, Push Down Reverse Gear, Steel and Leather Construction - Black
- Choose from over 20,000 locations across the UK
- FREE unlimited deliveries at no additional cost for all customers
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enhance your purchase
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Works with G923/G29/G920 Driving Force Racing Wheels. Driving Force shifter is designed for both G923 and G29/G920 Driving Force racing wheels, completing your racing rig for a more realistic experience
- Quality construction. With a solid steel gear shaft, Driving Force shifter is built for precision racing and long-lasting reliability. The knob and boot are covered in high-quality, hand-stitched leather for a high-performance look and feel and a more comfortable, durable experience
- Six-speed shifter with push-down reverse. The six-speed “H” shifter moves fluidly and solidly clicks into each gear, helping you execute smooth, accurate gear transitions on hairpin turns and straightaways
- Secure mounting. Durable built-in clamps and bolt points allow Driving Force shifter to be mounted securely to a table or racing rig, to minimise shifting or wobbling during aggressive race manœuvres
From the manufacturer
G29 Driving Force Racing Wheel
Experience your PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4 and select PC racing titles like never before with the advanced driving simulation and realism of G29 Driving Force Racing Wheel and pedals.
Special offers and product promotions
- Your order qualifies for 33% off Xbox Game Pass for PC 3 Month Membership. Redeem this offer now by purchasing your PC Gaming Accessory and we will email you a discount code to use after. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Compare with similar items
| || |
Thrustmaster TH8A Shifter Add on for PS5 / PS4 / Xbox Series X|S / Xbox One / PC
F1 22 (PS5)
F1 2021 (PS5)
Assetto Corsa Ultimate Edition (PS4)
Thrustmaster T300 RS GT Force Feedback Racing Wheel - Officially licensed for Gran Turismo - PS5 / PS4 / PC
|Sold By||Amazon.co.uk||Amazon.co.uk||Amazing Value Electronics||Amazon.co.uk||Game Trade UK||Amazon.co.uk|
|Hardware Platform||Desktop||PlayStation 4, Desktop, PC||PlayStation 5||PlayStation 5||PlayStation4||PlayStation4, Desktop, PC|
|Platform||Mac, Xbox, PlayStation, Xbox One, PlayStation2, PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, Windows||PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X, PlayStation 5, Windows||PlayStation 5||PlayStation 5, PlayStation 5||PlayStation 4||PlayStation 4, Windows|
What's in the box?
Climate Pledge Friendly
Climate Pledge Friendly uses sustainability certifications to highlight products that support our commitment to help preserve the natural world. Time is fleeting. Learn more
PRODUCT CERTIFICATIONS (2)
Carbon neutral certified by SCS Global Services enables companies to demonstrate carbon neutrality for their products by reducing carbon emissions throughout their operations and offsetting their remaining carbon footprint through the purchase of carbon credits. SCS Global Services is a global leader in third-party environmental and sustainability veriﬁcation, certiﬁcation, auditing, testing and standards development. SCS is a chartered beneﬁt corporation, reﬂecting its commitment to socially and environmentally responsible business practices.
CarbonNeutral product certification follows a recognised global framework, The CarbonNeutral Protocol, which lays out how to measure, reduce and offset the carbon emissions created when products are made. We believe that companies should reduce all their emissions and The Protocol, which is publicly available, shows them how to do that. The Protocol is developed and managed by climate finance and carbon neutrality experts Natural Capital Partners.
Focus on sustainability
Product is sourced and shipped from the European Economic Area (EEA). Product is genuine original from manufacturer authorized distributors.
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 16 January 2019
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
And I'm happy to say that in my experience, yes it is.
I've owned a number of steering wheels over the years but have never been a massive racing game enthsiast. However I've been a bit obsessed recently after buying a Logitech wheel for Xbox. A gearstick quickly became the next obvious upgrade to my setup and I was a bit worried that this would be a rubbish novelty that I'd quickly grow tired of.
Does it feel like a real gearstick? Well no. The 'throw' into each gear is quite light, subtracting a bit of 'feel' that you'd hope for. It's also sometimes easy to put it into the wrong gear or occasionally tricky to get it into reverse (Push down and into '6th') - although these never ruined my experience. I would highly reccomend playing around with your chosen game's settings a fair bit until it feels right, especially the clutch pedal deadzones and sensitivities.
However, once you give it an hour or two of practice it does become second nature and slips into muscle memory. I found myself adapting to this far quicker than the paddle shift on the wheel and it gave me a lot of extra control when playing rally games where I wanted to drop down to a specific gear quickly. Overall it adds a huge amount to the experience of driving games and I don't think I'd want to play them without it now.
There are a few modifications I've seen online that you can do to this too (which I haven't tried 'yet'). There are some 3D printed parts that improve the feel of the gear changes and you can also swap out the stick head for something more realistic. I'd check youtube for some tutorials if interested.
I may find myself upgrading to the solid metal Thrustmaster shifter one day, but I'm definitely happy with this to pass the time.
However, last weekend for the first time we configured the gearshifter to Be the handbrake when we put it into a
Certain gear which made handbrake turns so much easier and better than trying to push the circle button and turning the wheel
For this alone it’s now invaluable!
As we’ve only used it a few times I’ve only given 4 for durability etc as it’s not been fully tested yet
By Amazon Customer on 16 January 2019
It's almost entirely plastic but it doesn't feel cheap. The faux leather around the base of the gearstick is also a nice touch.
Shifting through gears feel nice and deliberate, but can easily be improved with a small 3D printed plastic piece that goes below the covering to increase the force required to shift into gears. The shifter can also be converted into a sequential shifter with some 3D printed parts and springs. There's loads of other different mods you can apply and I highly recommend that you look into them.
It's a shame that this doesn't work out of the box by default standalone and requires you to already own a G920/G29. You can buy adapters off of Ebay for a questionable amount of money, or DIY your own if you have some time.
Overall, I'd recommend this if you're looking for a cheap shifter for your G920. I wouldn't recommend buying this if you're planning on using it with another wheel and aftermarket adapter as I heard that they can be quite problematic.
Spent time debating between the thrustmaster metal shifter and this but the price difference makes it compelling
- Decent amount of travel between gears
- The plastic build is very strong
- The quality of the materials feels decent, not quite real gearknob levels but good enough to feel immersed
- Handles quick shifts quite well, doesnt feel like it's gonna break
There are a few downsides though
- Very little to no resistance when changing gears
- Clamps are not the grippiest, you have to make it very tight to the surface to stop any kind of slip under racing environment