|Product Dimensions||23.6 x 21.1 x 8.1 cm; 311.84 Grams|
|Batteries||1 Unknown batteries required.|
|Item model number||981-000406|
|Form Factor||Headband Headset|
|Hardware Platform||Laptop, PC|
|Are Batteries Included||No|
|Item Weight||311 g|
Other Sellers on Amazon
Add Extra Protection? Check if this cover meets your needs
from London General Insurance Company Ltd. £3.39
- Protection: This insurance policy has been designed for customers who want immediate protection for their product against accidental damage, along with cover for breakdowns and faults not covered by the seller/manufacturer warranty.
- Repair or replacement: Upon a successful claim, if your product can't be repaired it will be either replaced or we'll issue an Amazon e-gift card to the value of a replacement.
- No added costs: No excess to pay or any charges for postage, parts, labour or callout.
- Cancel anytime: Full refund within 45 days if no claim has been made, pro-rated refund thereafter less claim costs.
- Important: For full product description, please read the Insurance Product Information Document and policy terms by following the links provided. Cover is for UK residents aged 18 years and over.
Logitech H390 Wired Headset, Stereo Headphones with Noise-Cancelling Microphone, USB, In-Line Controls, PC/Mac/Laptop - Black
- Choose from over 20,000 locations across the UK
- FREE unlimited deliveries at no additional cost for all customers
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enhance your purchase
|Form factor||On Ear|
|Age range (description)||Adult|
|Included components||User documentation, USB Computer Headset|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Optimum Comfort: PC headphones with plush, padded headband and earcups
- Enhanced Audio: Experience premium sound quality; system requirements: Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or later, Chrome OS USB port, MAC OS X (10.2.8 or later) USB port
- Noise-Cancelling Qualities: A rotating microphone that minimizes background noise for clear calls
- In-Line Controls: Adjust the volume and mute your mic via the headset cable
- USB Connectivity: Plug-and-play when you are ready with a simple USB connection
- Upgrade to Logitech H540 headset for high-definition sound and on-ear controls
- Works with Chromebook: This product is tested and certified as works with Chromebook, which means it meets Google’s compatibility standards and works seamlessly with your Chromebook
- NOTE: If the headset is not working Please adjust the headset volume on the cable control. Make sure the headset is not on mute. The mute light flashes when mute has been activated. Check the USB cable connection to your computer. Try a different USB port on your computer. Connect directly to your computer. Do not use a USB hub.
Compare with similar items
From the manufacturer
H390 USB Computer Headset
Control Calls Without Disruption
Experience clear internet calls with a simple plug-and-play USB connection and noise-cancelling mic. In-line controls
let you control volume or mute without interrupting calls. Laser-tuned drivers deliver enhanced digital audio with your favorite music and games.
COMPARE LOGITECH HEADSETS
What's in the box?
Climate Pledge Friendly
Climate Pledge Friendly uses sustainability certifications to highlight products that support our commitment to help preserve the natural world. Time is fleeting. Learn more
PRODUCT CERTIFICATION (1)
Carbon neutral certified by SCS Global Services enables companies to demonstrate carbon neutrality for their products by reducing carbon emissions throughout their operations and offsetting their remaining carbon footprint through the purchase of carbon credits. SCS Global Services is a global leader in third-party environmental and sustainability veriﬁcation, certiﬁcation, auditing, testing and standards development. SCS is a chartered beneﬁt corporation, reﬂecting its commitment to socially and environmentally responsible business practices.
Focus on sustainability
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 2 February 2022
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The microphone is a different story; it strongly emphasises the higher frequencies which makes the speech sound sibilant and harsh. Actually, this is excellent for clarity of speech on a phone call, especially if it's not a very good link. I suspect that was Logitech's design intention. On the other hand, if you want to record a voice-over for a video, or any other purpose, your voice will sound thin and harsh, and unpleasant for the listener.
In summary: for listening to speech and music you will be pleased. For speaking on phone calls the high frequencies make your speech very intelligible. For recordings where you want a good, natural voice quality, the H390 is quite unsuitable.
Also, after using these for a few hours they are not very comfortable. The older model was much more comfortable. One side of the band that has a ratchet type sizer is very loose so doesn't stay in place. Quality has gone down. Would not buy this again - only the older model.
Now I just purchased a different usb headset that is so much better - Jabra
The headset has large padded headphones that press against the ears. They are not large enough to completely surround the ears but they still provide a useful level of sound proofing. I found that they were comfortable for an hour or so but became a bit uncomfortable after two or three hours, squashing my ears against my head.
The microphone boom arm is attached to the left earphone and can be moved up and down by a large amount and moved in and out by a small amount, giving all the adjustment you need. Note that it cannot be rotated all the way round, which means you can't use it with the microphone on the right hand side.
When using with Windows 10 or Linux Mint there is no need to install a driver (and no driver is supplied). When I first used them, I could not hear my own voice when speaking, which gives the impression that the line is dead. (This was the same on Windows and Linux.) Most telephone systems have something called 'side tone' which means a small amount of your voice is fed back to the ear piece so that you know the line is working.
On Windows, you can adjust the side tone level in the device properties in Control Panel. There is a slider that goes from 0 to 100. (I use a value of 50 for the Sennheiser headset I use for work.) The control seems far too sensitive for this headset. Using a value of 1 with this headset give much more side tone than you would normally expect, which increases fatigue with prolonged use. Values of 2 and above are unbelievably loud and totally unusable. So you are left with a choice of no side tone, which is disconcerting, or too much side town, which is uncomfortable.
On Linux Mint, I could not find a way of adjusting side tone, so it is always disconcertingly quiet when you speak.
Sound quality is *awesome* - very very nice - clean - clear - good bass, not too much but definitely good balance (with treble and overall - > very nice sound quality).
Overall build - seems very sturdy. I don't see this set lasting a life-time! Nor someone stepping on it! LOL
But I can see if taking good care (i.e. don't just casually throw the headset aside - on the floor, on a chair - to get stepped or sat upon - they MIGHT survive? but as with any headset I would THINK people would take good care, but 'child units' have proved otherwise LOL - completely clueless - hey why don't my headphones work anymore? I was keeping them on the floor close to my bed! uhhh you kept stepping on them??)
I am 48 years old.. a kid at heart, love my music (classical, jazz, rockabilly, blues, rock, classic rock, modern classical, ambiance, techno, Japanese/techno and more) - all of which sound very good on this headset. (The Mic - seems to be clear - good - and functions well - no obvious or apparent static/feedback in speaking). (Doesn't have external/additional volume controls, has two plugs one for ears one for mic - to go into your PC/MAC - or if you have an adapter I believe these would fit - the plugs are of standard size). The cord length is very decent and allows for room to move a bit at my desk, or lean back, read, or review papers whilst listening to music, or the news or something on YouTube whilst sorting..etc.)
Overall - really really great headphones. They cost a tad bit more than the 'cheapie standard' version and I think these are SO worth it. I think they will also LAST longer than my previous 'cheapie standard' pair.. (Though those lasted a good 5 years??? -> plus I don't sit or step on them LOL) Awesome! (Highly recommend!)