|Product Dimensions||83 x 62 x 0.1 cm; 500 Grams|
|Item Weight||500 g|
Have one to sell?
Lictin Baby Sleeping Bag - Baby Grow Bag 0.5 Tog Baby Sleeping Sack, Baby Wearable Blanket for Infant Boys Girls 3-18 Months with Adjustable Length 62-83cm (Color)
Amazon's Choice highlights highly rated, well-priced products available to ship immediately.Amazon's Choice for " "
The Was Price is the median selling price paid by customers for a product on Amazon.co.uk (excluding promotional prices). For Amazon Fresh offers the Was Price is calculated as the median price offered locally for at least 7 days of the last 90 days (excluding promotional prices).
|Deal Price:||£12.74 & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||£3.25 (20%)|
Note: This item is eligible for FREE Click and Collect without a minimum order subject to availability. Details
Pick up your parcel at a time and place that suits you subject to availability.
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enhance your purchase
|Product dimensions||83L x 62W centimetres|
|Fabric Type||100% Cotton，resin Zipper|
About this item
- Comfortable & Breathable: The thickness of the baby sleeping bag is 0.5TOG, and the soft cotton gauze is breathable and perspiration. It is warm and not stuffy for the baby. which greatly guarantees the baby's sleep quality and won't let the baby catch a cold. (recommended use temperature 24-27℃)
- Adjustable Length & Width: Lictin wearable blanket can adjust the length of 62-83cm, with five-claw buckles under the armpits to adjust the arm width, which can better fit the baby's growth needs, suitable for babies 3-18 months old (note: before buying please confirm the baby's suitable size)
- Crafted with Care: The baby grow bag has a double-opening resin zipper and a lining design, which can effectively protect the baby's skin when opened, making it easier for parents to change diapers. The rounded edges and fold design of the fasten tape can protect the baby from scratches
- Exquisite Color: The Lictin warm sleeping sack is designed with cute patterns of colorful animal, which are popular colors for baby products. And comes with an exquisite packaging box, which is the best choice for newborn gifts
- Note: Please clean according to the cleaning label. It is recommended not to exceed 30℃ by hand washing or gentle machine washing. When washing, please close the zipper of the sleeping bag, it is best to put it in the washing bag of the machine, so as to protect the normal use of the zipper and not easy to break
Customer ratings by feature
Value for money
Compare with similar items
From the brand
4.5 out of 5
526 global ratings
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 19 July 2021
Colour Name: Grey(62-83cm)Verified Purchase
Item it’s self is ok if it is for a teenager. The arm wholes are large enough for my arms (29 year old) and the babies whole body fits through the neck whole. Unusable as the baby had managed to work her way down to the bottom of the bag (head inside the bag) within 5 minutes of wearing it.
5 people found this helpful
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 26 August 2021
Colour Name: Multicoloured(83-99cm)Verified Purchase
Fabric of this item is not a lightweight summer fabric like cotton, is it quite clingy and not lightweight really. My baby found it far too warm and uncomfortable, so after 1 wear would not go in it again. The Zips are also too chunky and sit outside the fabric (e.g not well concealed like an actual branded Gro bag). The item is not the best quality in my opinion.
3 people found this helpful
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 23 June 2022
Love the print and shape, however as the zip is on the front its my sons latest game to get out of it at every opportunity which is annoying but could also be a danger if he were to trip on it, also like that you can adjust the size but poppers would be better than the velcro which pils the bedsheets. Good price.
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 10 May 2021
This is a lovely sleeping bag for little one - the colourful print is really pretty, she loved spotting all the bananas on her sleep suit. It’s lightweight, soft material and washes well. There’s only one small problem with my 18month old that I hadn’t considered: since the zipper is at the front, she easily opened it and wriggled out of it in the night. This would be the perfect sleep suit if the zipper was on the side, which would make it harder for older babies to open. But for younger babies, this is a great sleeping bag! Would recommend.
11 people found this helpful