|Product Dimensions||8.5 x 7.09 x 0.48 cm; 27.22 Grams|
|Item model number||L1000az|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Item Weight||27.2 g|
Lever Gear Toolcard Pro - 40 in 1 Credit Card Multitool. Sleek Minimalist Stainless Steel Wallet Card - Silver
- Choose from over 20,000 locations across the UK
- FREE unlimited deliveries at no additional cost for all customers
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enhance your purchase
|Item dimensions L x W x H||8.5 x 7.1 x 0.5 centimetres|
About this item
- DESIGNED FOR ADULTS - No painted on ninja or animal shapes. No gimmicky gift sets with a bunch of cheap tools. Just the best card multitool you can keep in your pocket.
- NO SHARP OR JAGGED EDGES - Won’t cut or snag in your wallet like other wallet multitool cards. The smooth edges allow you to grip firmly when using the tools. Slips in your wallet or bag for everyday carry.
- GET STUFF DONE - Knock out daily tasks at a moment’s notice. This edc multitool includes a box opener, flat credit card bottle opener, open and closed wrenches, screwdrivers, prybar, cord cutter, measuring & drafting tools, camping can opener and more.
- PERFECT GIFT - Father's Day gifts for Dad, gifts for men who have everything and appreciate quality. Groomsmen gifts. Great for handymen, makers, designers and anyone who likes cool gadgets and edc tools.
- PREMIUM QUALITY - Designed and Made in the USA. Heat treated 420 stainless steel card tool, satin finish available in silver or tactical black, laser-etched permanent graphics.
Customer ratings by feature
Compare with similar items
The Lever Gear Toolcard Pro packs 40 tools into a beautifully crafted, minimalist wallet multitool. Slim yet super strong and TSA compliant; it’s always with you so you can get things done. You’ll find yourself using this for things you never imagined.
Tools include: A bottle opener, can opener, box opener, cord cutter, pry bar, Phillips screwdrivers, flat head screwdrivers, inch ruler, metric ruler, 8 inch closed end wrenches (3/16” - 9/16”), 8 metric closed-end wrenches (5mm - 15mm), 8 open-end wrenches (metric 7,8,10,11,13mm, inch #4,#6,#8,#10,¼”,5/16”), ¼” Hex bit holder, protractor, speed square, straight edge, graduated compass (draw circles). Each Toolcard comes with a protective sleeve.
Built to last. The Toolcard Pro is built for people who demand quality tools and like to be prepared to handle everyday tasks as they arise. We believe it’s simply the best, most functional multi-tool you can fit in your wallet. It’s made in America from heat-treated 420 Stainless steel, has a beautiful bead blasted finish, and is laser marked for high-contrast, permanent graphics. With a unique blend of style and function, the Toolcard Pro is the perfect gift for dads, grads, gear lovers, designers, EDC aficionados, DIYers, makers, minimalists, hikers, homeowners, and anyone who likes cool tools.
So scroll up and get yours today and start being prepared for anything.
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I'm disappointed that the Toolcard doesn't fit M10 size nuts. Most one piece tools (OPTs) in the market don't fit M10 either, however the EDC Card 2.2 does as does the undervalued Burktek Pocket Wrench. I think a problem with the Toolcard is that tool real-estate has been devoted to separate Metric and Imperial (or Inch) closed wrenches. Also space for a 3/16" wrench but not for small metric wrenches. This means that 4mm precision hex toolbits can't be driven. Wherever posssible I would mod OPTs with a 4mm edge-slot (3.2mm spoke wrench also) but there is no edge real estate remaining on the Toolcard. All that said the Metric closed wrench works really well, much better than even Leatherman OPTs, because the step is a full flat in length. I also like the presence of a tin-opener, not a common OPT feature.
As a (European) OPT enthusiast I'm undecided, however I would expect pocket tool newbies to love the Toolcard.
Had a £2 jobby for years but I've put it down somewhere, so why not buy a replacement!
Nice and thin so slides unobtrusively into my wallet but feels VERY strong.
Many features the blurb will tell you, but the only 2 missing items I didn't notice is a serrated cutting edge and a sharp point... Rarely needed to cut much but the sharp point was great for packing boxes etc, will probably use the Phillips screwdriver corner piece.
Brilliant, if a little pricey... Blame PPI!!!