|Product Dimensions||25.84 x 16.3 x 0.75 cm; 490 Grams|
|Batteries||1 Lithium Polymer batteries required. (included)|
|Item model number||ZA940141GB|
|Series||Tab P11 Plus|
|Standing screen display size||11|
|Resolution||2000 x 1200 Pixels|
|Processor Speed||2 GHz|
|RAM Size||6 GB|
|Graphics Card Description||Integrated|
|Connectivity Type||Bluetooth, Wi-Fi|
|Rear Webcam Resolution||5 MP|
|Operating System||Android 11|
|Are Batteries Included||Yes|
|Lithium Battery Energy Content||7500 Milliamp Hours (mAh)|
|Lithium Battery Packaging||Batteries contained in equipment|
|Lithium Battery Weight||0.9 Grams|
|Number Of Lithium Ion Cells||1|
|Number of Lithium Metal Cells||1|
|Item Weight||490 g|
Add Extra Protection? Check if this cover meets your needs
from XCover - UK £25.39
- XCover's Product Protection provides coverage for a large range of products. Product Protection expands and extends the warranty from the manufacturer and covers damages, stains, mechanical/electrical breakdowns, cracks and other types of damage that aren’t covered elsewhere.
- XCover will arrange a technician to repair your product from our mail-in service or in your home or we’ll either replace it or reimburse you with a payment into any bank account worldwide.
- Fully digital claim process backed by 24/7 multilingual call centre, easy online claim filing and instant payment of approved claims. XCover aims to complete 95% of claims and settle payments within 3 days.
- This policy does not cover any loss or damages sustained during transit to your address, any pre-existing damage or general wear and tear, any cosmetic damage or any policy excess.
- Cancel anytime within 45 days of the estimated shipping date for a full refund. Cover is for UK residents who are over 18 years old. For a full product description, please read the Insurance Product Information Document and policy terms and conditions by following the link(s) provided. Please note that another insurance product which has different terms might be available on our website when accessed on a laptop or desktop PC.
Lenovo Tab P11 Plus 11 Inch 2K Tablet (MediaTek Helio G90T,Octa-Core 2.0GHz, 6GB RAM, 128GB Storage, Android 11, multi-touch screen) – Slate Grey
- Choose from over 20,000 locations across the UK
- FREE unlimited deliveries at no additional cost for all customers
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enhance your purchase
|Series||Tab P11 Plus|
|Memory storage capacity||128 GB|
|Display resolution maximum||2000 x 1200 Pixels|
|Operating System||Android 11|
|RAM memory installed size||6 GB|
|Item weight||490 Grams|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Pro performance: Powered to handle the most sophisticated in-device interactions in gaming, streaming or multitasking thanks to the MediaTek Helio G90T processor.
- Crystal clear audio and vision: 11"2K (2000x1200) IPS screen enhanced by Dolby Vision's sharper contrasts, dazzling brightness, remarkable color palette and quad JBL speakers tuned by Dolby Atmos giving you immersive entertainment with surround sound.
- On-the-go-fun: Up to 15 hours on a full charge. Fueled by an 8nm process for extreme power efficiency in a compact size.
- Premium look and feel: Ultra-slim 7.5mm thin aluminum-alloy unibody, crafted for peerless versatility and mobility.
- TÜV Rheinland eye comfort certification: Your marathon viewing sessions won't strain the eyes.
From the manufacturer
Your viewing experience is second to none with the Lenovo Tab P11 Plus, thanks to stunning 2K resolution on its 11" TDDI IPS display. Narrow bezels on all four sides give it an excellent screen-to-display ratio, and it’s certified to stream Netflix in HD. You can even watch in the sun, thanks to the LCD screen’s 400 nits of brightness.
Experience less lag while gaming or browsing via the MediaTek Helio G90T Tab Octa-Core processor with up to 2.05GHz main frequency. Multitask seamlessly with up to 6GB of RAM and 128 Storage. Do more while you're away from outlets, as the Tab P11 Plus can play for up to 15 hours on a single charge of the 7500mAh battery.
Enjoy the sounds of your favorite songs, stories, and shows even more, with Dolby Atmos over four speakers. You'll feel like you are in the middle of a scene or concert hall. Listen to moving audio that flows above and around you for an immersive experience.
Swipe right from your home screen to discover new content with Entertainment Space. Sign in with your subscription services and get personalized access to all of your favorite entertainment—from movies and TV shows to games and books. Get it all in one place, so you don't need to jump from app to app.
Google Kids Space connects your kids with learning fun and family
The Tab P11 Plus features an independent kids’ account and Google Kids Space—with more than 10,000 teacher-approved apps and games, plus hundreds of free books to help kids discover, create, and grow. Plus, its high-resolution 8MP camera enables crystal-clear video calls with background noise cancellation—making it easy to learn or work from home.
Comes with the most helpful Google apps
Whether you’re into photography or just keeping up with your friends, there’s an app for you. Choose from over a million apps on Google Play. Google Play Protect keeps your device clean and your data safe. With over 100 billion apps scanned daily, even those you haven’t installed yet, to help keep your data secure from any misbehaving apps. Get the Google apps you already know and love on the Lenovo Tab P11 Plus.
Ports & Slots
- 14-point Pogo pins
- 2Keyboard connector slots
- 3USB-C 2.0
- 4Expandable storage
- 5Volume up / down buttons
- 6Power button
Compare with similar items
| || |
Lenovo Tab P11 Plus 11 Inch 2K Tablet (MediaTek Helio G90T,Octa-Core 2.0GHz, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage, Android 11, multi-touch screen) – Slate Grey
Lenovo Yoga Tab 11 11 Inch 2K multi-touch Tablet - (MediaTek Helio G90T processor, Octa-Core 8,2.0GHz, 4GB, 128 GB Storage, Android 11) - Storm Grey
Lenovo Tab P11 11 Inch 2K Tablet (Octa-Core 2.0GHz, 6GB RAM, 128GB Storage, Android 10) – Slate Grey
Lenovo Tab P11 Pro 128 GB 11.5 Inches Qualcomm Snapdragon 6 GB Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac) Android 10 Grey
Lenovo Tab P11 11" Wifi - Tablet 64GB, 4GB RAM, Gray
|Sold By||Amazon.co.uk||Amazon.co.uk||Amazon.co.uk||TECH SENSE SHOP||TECH SENSE SHOP||TECH SENSE SHOP|
|Colour||Slate Grey||Slate Grey||Storm Grey||Slate Grey||Grey||Gray|
|Computer Memory Size||6 GB||—||4 GB||6 GB||128 GB||4 GB|
|Connectivity Technology||Wi-Fi||Bluetooth, Wi-Fi||Bluetooth, Wi-Fi||Bluetooth, Wi-Fi||Bluetooth||Wi-Fi|
|CPU Model Manufacturer||MediaTek||MediaTek||MediaTek||Qualcomm||Qualcomm||Qualcomm|
|Screen Size||11||11||11||11 inches||11.5 inches||11 inches|
|Item Dimensions||25.84 x 16.3 x 0.75 cm||25.84 x 16.3 x 0.75 cm||25.68 x 16.9 x 0.83 cm||25.84 x 0.75 x 16.3 cm||0.58 x 26.43 x 17.14 cm||25.8 x 0.7 x 16.3 cm|
|Item Weight||490.01 grams||485.01 grams||490.01 grams||—||485.01 grams||0.9 kg|
|Memory Storage Capacity||128 GB||64 GB||4 GB||128 GB||128 GB||64 GB|
|Operating System||Android 11||Android 11||Android 11||Android 10||Android 10||Android|
What's in the box?
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Back to 5 Stars.
Another software update landed a few days ago, with a lot of improvements this time, particularly regarding 3rd party Bluetooth keyboards. It is working now and I’m actually typing this update through it. Well done Lenovo, thank you for listening.
The glitch with Microsoft Edge driving the tablet insane still persists however, it probably has more to do with the app itself than the tablet however, but still worth mentioning.
I will probably get a new keyboard with a trackpad now and use the tablet as a Chromebook, a rather nice one.
If you're shopping for a budget tablet and want maximum value for money, buy this one.
Update 1: 07 Dec 2021.
Downgrade from 5 to 4 Stars.
The tablet has received a firmware update from 210723 version to 211118 few days ago, updating May’s security update to September’s, Google play system update is still at August’s batch however.
The update took what felt like forever to install, and it didn’t bring any noticeable change, gestures are still difficult to master with the ‘show recent apps’ gesture being hit and miss, so not much to report in here.
Using the tablet a bit more, Lenovo has created a ‘Productivity Mode’, which, in theory, and with the help of a physical keyboard, should turn it into a small Chromebook-style device, now I have the Bluetooth keyboard which I have been using with my old Samsung Tab A, paired it, the P11 Plus acknowledged it, but refused to use it as a physical keyboard.
Is this annoying? It certainly is, and getting Google involved, it seems like the physical keyboard sold by Lenovo is the only physical keyboard this tablet will accept (Some people have confirmed that PC wireless keyboards with a USB receiver attached to a USB-C adapter have worked, I haven’t tested either options so can’t comment on that).
I personally don’t understand why Lenovo is happy to manufacture and market a budget tablet that will not accept third party Bluetooth keyboard and wants buyers to shed a substantial amount of money on their own brand’s keyboard (Which, even if you want to buy it, is not even available in the UK yet!), and this is why I’m downgrading my rating from 5 to 4 Stars.
There’s also a small glitch after using Microsoft Edge browser, I always set it to clear history and cookies upon exiting the app, never had a problem with it on any other device, but exiting Microsoft Edge on this tablet seems to drive it insane, tablet becomes unresponsive for a few seconds and I would be unable to open any other apps, this does, eventually clear up and the tablet goes back to normal. (I mainly use Firefox’s browser, so this isn’t going to affect me, but this might help any Microsoft Edge fans considering this tablet).
I am still generally pleased with this tablet, it’s good for my use and I will probably keep it as physical keyboard for minor office use isn’t a deal breaker for me, and I would probably use PC style one rather than compact tablet ones.
I managed to grab the 6GB RAM/128GB Storage version of this a few days ago while it was reduced to £229.99 to replace my old Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 which is 2GB RAM/32 GB Storage, and currently selling for a ridiculous £249 (I bought it couple years ago for just under £190).
The main reason I was replacing the Tab A is simple, I only use it for watching Prime Videos and basic e-mailing, yet it feels slow and sluggish, which is not surprising when you consider how low the 2GB RAM is.
Compared to the Tab A, the Lenovo has a slightly bigger, beautiful 2K screen that makes a lot of difference while watching videos, the sound quality is excellent with 4 stereo speakers (And very good quality via Bluetooth headphones) and the main advantage being the overall performance, a lot snappier, and quicker to react within apps.
The downside for the Lenovo comes on software updates, the device came with Android 11 pre-installed, which is great, but an out of date (May 2021) Security update and a Google Play System Update of August 2021 had no updates available, (The Tab A’s just received an October 2021 Security update recently, not bad for a 2 years old device).
There’s also the Lenovo launcher, it’s not as smooth as Samsung’s version, the gestures can be a bit glitchy, I can’t set it to show the network speed on the notification bar, I still can’t lower the G-board’s keypress volume down (Had to mute it!). I thought I’d try Microsoft Launcher from Play Store, it just didn’t work properly, but there are other options available, but I personally just found it easier to try and get used to Lenovo’s launcher, which isn’t a big deal and I am still doing what I need to do without major inconveniences.
Battery life seems to be excellent for my use, 2 hours HD videos reduce about 30% charge, which is great for a screen as bright and clear as this, and the charging time is excellent, just under 2 hours from 20% to full charge using the supplied charger. (Won’t compare its battery life to that of the Tab A’s 2 years old battery, it just wouldn’t be fair).
I also managed to get a matte, ultra thin film screen protector , which I personally prefer instead of the much thicker, grease magnet tempered glass type screen protectors, it looks nice and reduces glare, and stays almost grease free for days. And a thin, low profile case that compliments the tablet.
Overall: It’s early days but I am really happy with this little tablet so far, the snappy performance, the excellent screen and sound quality, and the long battery life make small software minor issues tolerable, at £229.99 for the 6GB RAM/128GB storage version, I can easily recommend it for now, and I will update if there’s anything changes or if I find myself returning it.
Top tip: decrease screen brightness to extend battery life. Out-of-the-box it's set to 50% and the battery drains quite quickly. Setting to around 35-40% made little difference to viewing but greatly extends how many hours of usage I get between recharges.
Bought to replace an earlier Lenovo TAB 3 10 Plus 2 GB/32 GB model which developed a screen fault after 3 years of very heavy use (showing horizontal/vertical coloured bars on screen and crashing the tablet).
- Relatively thin bezel, the tablet body is also relatively thin. Overall design looks premium and up to date.
- Build quality is very good.
- The user interface is snappy. I have not experienced any lag when using daily social network apps or watching HD videos in youtube or amazon prime.
- Screen colour is very vibrant.
- no cons so far
- Speaker is loud enough and does have a good stereo experience. However, the sound quality is not that great. It's not bad but not good compared to my wife's iPad. The sound can sound a bit harsh when listening to music.
- Battery life is ok. Definitely, no problem finish a couple of movies and browse some web pages. But I was expecting a little bit more, i.e. lasting for 2 days. A daily charge is needed under normal usage.
- really good sound quality
- great screen and it's size
- works smoothly
- charges from 30% to 100% in less than 2 hours
- battery life is max 8 hours not 15 hours as claimed