Follow the author
Klutz: Lego Chain Reactions: Design and Build Amazing Moving Machines Spiral-bound – Illustrated, 1 Jan. 2015
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enhance your purchase
Build 16 high-performance LEGO® projects
Following on from Lego's incredibly successful Crazy Action Contraptions (9781591747697), children can make more amazing moving machines in Lego Chain Reactions!
We've included more than 100 LEGO® elements with this construction kit. Not coincidentally, they're exactly the bunch of bricks you need to make all 16 Crazy Action Contraptions (but not all at the same time).
We selected these elements for their mechanicals flexibility, utility, and general awesomeness and then got the work building the best LEGO® vehicles, launchers, noise-makers, gadgets, and games around.
- Parents’ choice award winner
- Includes every brick, gear & Axle you need to create 16 unique projects
- Comes with 105 LEGO Bricks
- Includes a 50 page instructional book with Klutz Certified crystal-clear instructions
- 1.5+ million copies sold
- Recommended for children ages 7+
What is Klutz?
Klutz is a premium brand of book-based activity kits, designed to inspire creativity in every child. Our unique combination of crystal-clear instructions, custom tools and materials, and hearty helpings of humor is 100% guaranteed to kick-start creativity.
- Super-clear instructions
- Open-ended Creativity
- Rewarding Reading
- Skills to Build On
- Everything You Need
- Publisher : Klutz Press (1 Jan. 2015)
- Language : English
- Spiral-bound : 48 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0545703301
- ISBN-13 : 978-0545703307
- Reading age : 8 - 12 years
- Dimensions : 3.18 x 22.86 x 25.4 cm
- Best Sellers Rank: 204 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer reviews:
About the author
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 6 February 2019
1. It requires a huge number of other lego blocks. We have quite a lot of lego, but apparently not nearly enough 2x8 bricks for this book.
2. It's just too fiddly for my son. He's aged nearly 4, big Lego enthusiast, but fine motor skills just not quite there for this book. Having said that, mine aren't either. You have to get each stage set up exactly right, and if something along the way is slightly awry, the whole thing fails to work. Woe betide you if you have an eager toddler watching too.
I'd suggest going for the Lego Gadgets book in the same series instead. It includes all the pieces you need, and is far less fiddly.
Not all the pieces required are in this set - you need to use some other standard lego bricks as well - no problem for most moderm kids who have stacks of the stuff, but if you are buying this as a present and you are not sure whether they have any other lego then probably best go with one of the other similar Klutz sets that do not require existing lego.