Other Sellers on Amazon
Add Extra Protection? Check if this cover meets your needs
from London General Insurance Company Ltd. £3.29
- WHAT'S COVERED: Immediate protection against accidental damage, along with cover for breakdowns and faults not covered by the seller/manufacturer warranty.
- 99% CLAIMS ACCEPTED (avg. Aug-21 to Jul-22): Upon a successful claim, if your product can't be repaired it will either be replaced or we'll issue an Amazon e-gift card to the value of a replacement.
- NO ADDED COSTS: No excess to pay or any charges for postage, parts, labour or callout.
- CANCEL ANYTIME: Full refund within 45 days if no claim has been made, pro-rated refund thereafter less claim costs.
- For full product description, please read the Insurance Product Information Document and policy terms by following the links provided. Cover is for UK residents aged 18 years and over.
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Nintendo Switch)
|RRP:|| £59.99 Details |
This is the retail price by the manufacturer or importer of the product. Amazon confirms the relevance of this RRP, on a quarterly basis, compared to prices charged by at least one competitor or Amazon.
|Price:||& FREE Returns|
|You Save:||£15.00 (25%)|
Enhance your purchase
About this item
- Step into a world of discovery, exploration and adventure in The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
- Explore a world of unprecedented size and discover more than 100 puzzle-filled shrines, plus a wide variety of weapons, outfits and gear
- Climb up towers and mountain peaks in search of destinations, then set your own path to get there and plunge into the wilderness; along the way, you'll battle towering enemies, hunt wild beasts and gather ingredients for the food and elixirs you'll need to sustain you on your journey
- Shrines dot the landscape, waiting to be discovered in any order you want; search for them in various ways and solve a variety of puzzles inside; work your way through the traps and devices inside to earn special items and other rewards that will help you on your adventure
- Enjoy the adventure on the TV or escape to Hyrule on-the-go in handheld mode
- Compatible with Nintendo Switch only
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Rated : Ages 12 and Over
- Language : English
- Product Dimensions : 17 x 10.5 x 1.1 cm; 50 Grams
- Release date : 3 Mar. 2017
- ASIN : B01N1083WZ
- Item model number : 217915
- Country of origin : Japan
- Best Sellers Rank: 55 in PC & Video Games (See Top 100 in PC & Video Games)
- 12 in Nintendo Switch Games
- Customer reviews:
Forget everything you know about The Legend of Zelda games. Step into a world of discovery, exploration and adventure in The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, a boundary-breaking game in the acclaimed series.
From the manufacturer
Open your eyes
No kingdom. No memories. After a 100-year slumber, Link wakes up alone in a world he no longer remembers. Now the legendary hero must explore a vast and dangerous land and regain his memories before Hyrule is lost forever.
Armed only with what he can scavenge, Link sets out to find answers and the resources needed to survive.
Discover the vast world around you
Explore the landscape of Hyrule any way you like. Climb up towers and mountain peaks in search of new destinations, then set your own path and plunge into the wilderness.
Fight for your kingdom
When Link first wakes up, he's unarmed and defenseless. Relying on his wits and resourcefulness, though, he can acquire many different weapons to use in combat. However, these items will wear out over time, so he must always be on the lookout for more.
Dress for success
Link can wear some pretty stylish outfits, but different clothes can also help shelter him from the elements or deflect enemy fire. You can find all kinds of clothes for Link, from snow gear to armour, but be careful – if you wear metal during a storm, you may be in for a shock!
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of The Wild Expansion Pass
You can extend your unforgettable adventure with The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Expansion Pass. The Expansion Pass grants access to two DLC packs and three new Treasure Chests.
New titles added every month!
- Donkey Kong
- Double Dragon
- Ice Hockey
- Kirby's Adventure
- Super Mario Bros.
- Super Mario Bros. 3
- The Legend of Zelda
- Yoshi and more!
Nintendo Switch Online (sold separately)
Enhance your gaming experience!
Nintendo Switch Online is an affordable, multi-featured paid membership service that lets users enjoy co-operative and competitive online gaming, Save Data Cloud Backup for compatible games, a growing library of NES games and more!
- Online Play - Dive into co-operative and competitive games online
- Nintendo Entertainment System - Play a growing library of classic games with added online features
- Save Data Cloud - Securely and automatically back up your game data online
- Smartphone app - Connect with friends via the dedicated smartphone and tablet app
- Exclusive offers for members - Enjoy offers that are only available to members
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 5 June 2020
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Since then, I played about 5 games: Halo 2, WoW, Halo 3, SC2, and LoL. I thought single player gaming was a thing of the past for me.
Breath of the Wild is something wonderful. I very nearly sent the Switch back as I was not accustomed to loading times (which are really not that long, and only when travelling between shrines) nor was I convinced this game was worth the price of the console alone.
About 2 hours later and I was in love with the best game I've played, certainly in a generation, probably ever.
Worth the price of the console alone. Buy it.
Breath of the wild was an extremely charming and welcoming surprise for a gaming experience within the Zelda
universe. Having fully played through the entrire game, i can say it was truly fantastic.
It is a beautifully crafted world and filled with tons of content to enjoy. It is filled with some great detail, with each area of this open world, having some meaning or use - which is quite rare for an open world game, usually having irrelevant areas which are just there to fill time, this game it feels amazing to go off and explore.
There are no restrictions, if you see something of interest - you can gon explore it. You will find yourself doing numerous side quests for fun and finding intriguing and challenging puzzles and enemies to test your wits and skills.
Graphically this is one of the most beautiful looking zelda titles for a while, it feels as though it is a unique artstyle as many games take a modern approach to games in terms of realistic graphics, so this is a welcome differentiation.
Whilst there is a story in this game, it takes more of a backseat to the world and gameplay, it is still present within the game - having a main goal backstory etc. However the story is quite nice to see and the cutscenes are fully voiced, which is a first for zelda, but was surprisingly good and a welcomed inclusion. The character of zelda felt a lot more developed than some of the previous titles in the series.
GAMEPLAY, the gameplay is fantastic. There are so many new additions to the mechanics and a variety of fun random things you can do, it truly is amazing. There are so many weapons in this game, allowing for different ways to attack enemies, really keeps you on your toes. When playing the game, because the core mechanics are so much for, you find yourself creating and finding out new things to do all the time, you find yourself messing around having fun just creating stupid scenarious to kill an enemy - it can be really hilarious. The great thing anout this game is that i kept finding new things to do even late into the game, i had figured out randomly towards the end, i can pull my shield out, jump on it and surf down a hill. And i spent embarrasingly a long time doing this, and combining it with other mechanics into the game to do some really fun and stupid things.
Bug wise i have personally not come across any throughout my whole playthrough, and i feel as though i did everything content wise that i could, and during this whole time i did not come across one bug.
This is a truly fantastic game and i would recommend this to anyone whether you are a newcomer to the series or a longtime fan, it will truly be a fantastic experience for you. 10/10 game.
Lots of content
An amazing world to explore
No bugs (personally)
A truly fantastic world
Music is blended in well to fit the scenario of what is going on within the game
The story, whilst still good, takes a little bit of a backseat in comparison to that of other zelda games.
This game, at a glace, may seem like: "Oh they've made a Zelda game open world like GTA or Skyrim..." But the thing is, they've actually made a Zelda game that does everything better. The more hardcore Zelda fans might boast about how they finished it with 3 Hearts while only wearing their blue shorts in 39mins... but this game has more to offer than that... and DESERVES more from the player I think.
I advise any new players, like I was, to just ignore the internet and jump into the game and learn how to cook from trial and error, learn how to fight each foe, seek out those secrets. I've been playing this for days and I don't even feel like I am "avoiding the main quest" or "Looking for stuff to do". Every journey I make ends up an exploration, the world in this game is very well done.
I'm new to Zelda, but had to pick this up after watching my boyfriend playing it.
It's gorgeous; huge, expansive open world where you can literally interact with everything. Climb mountains, swim in lakes, climb trees, sail, fish, build, cook, hunt, fly, fight, puzzles, magic... It's incredible. The designers have built the most incredibly immersive, beautiful game I've ever played and everyone should play it!
It took me about 5/6 hours of playing to get a hang of the full controls. A minor 2pts off a 100,000pt game though; just power through and enjoy your new life. 😁