Follow the author
Easy Learning Spanish Complete Grammar, Verbs and Vocabulary (3 books in 1): Trusted support for learning (Collins Easy Learning Spanish) Paperback – 14 Jan. 2016
- Choose from over 20,000 locations across the UK
- FREE unlimited deliveries at no additional cost for all customers
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enhance your purchase
The home of trusted Spanish dictionaries for everyday language learning.
A handy 3-in-1 Spanish study book: grammar, verbs and vocabulary in one volume, ideal for beginners who need a clear and easy-to-understand Spanish reference and revision guide.
This book gives you the essential tools to help you progress quickly in your study of Spanish. The grammar, verb and vocabulary sections have been designed for all those learning Spanish at school, in an evening class, for work or for leisure.
- Grammar: this section provides easily accessible information in an attractively presented layout. Key grammatical points are highlighted throughout the text as a means of reinforcement. Hundreds of examples of real Spanish illustrate clearly the grammatical points being made. In addition, a full glossary gives clear and simple explanations of grammatical terminology.
- Verbs: you will find 120 fully conjugated regular and irregular verbs in this section. Each is self contained in a double-page spread showing all the major tenses. Major constructions and idiomatic phrases are given for all verb models, as well as hundreds of examples of real Spanish to show you how verbs are used in context . An index contains thousands of verbs which are cross-referred to their conjugation model.
- Vocabulary: this handy section covering 50 topics (such as family, free time, careers, computing, education, food and drink, health, shopping) gives you all the vocabulary you need to communicate effectively in Spanish.
With its clear, user-friendly grammar, all the most important Spanish verbs shown in full, and an extensive vocabulary guide, this book gives you all the elements to start speaking and writing with confidence in Spanish.
Special offers and product promotions
- Prime Student members get an extra 10% off a selection of books. Offered by Amazon.co.uk. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
From the Publisher
Looking for something different? Explore more of our Easy Learning range
About the Author
Pioneers in dictionary publishing since 1819
- Publisher : Collins; Second edition (14 Jan. 2016)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 720 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0008141738
- ISBN-13 : 978-0008141738
- Reading age : 12 years and up
- Dimensions : 2.79 x 12.95 x 19.56 cm
- Best Sellers Rank: 2,464 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer reviews:
About the author
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Apart from grammar, the other super useful thing are the vocabulary tables at the back. Looking up vocab on various apps is also great, but it's nice to have a list of categorized vocab like "careers" or whatever. This book is the best thing I purchased in my Spanish learning journey. It's small and easy to read, covers exactly what you need if you've been doing lessons for around 3 months onwards. It's become the thing I refer to most (more than my actual Spanish class textbook) and I'd be lost without it.