Follow the author
Easy Learning Italian Complete Grammar, Verbs and Vocabulary (3 books in 1): Trusted support for learning (Collins Easy Learning Italian) Paperback – 14 Jan. 2016
- Choose from over 20,000 locations across the UK
- FREE unlimited deliveries at no additional cost for all customers
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
There is a newer edition of this item:
Enhance your purchase
The home of trusted Italian dictionaries for everyday language learning.
A handy 3-in-1 Italian study book: grammar, verbs and vocabulary in one volume, ideal for beginners who need a clear and easy-to-understand Italian reference and revision guide.
This book gives you the essential tools to help you progress quickly in your study of Italian. The grammar, verb and vocabulary sections have been designed for all those learning Italian at school, in an evening class, for work or for leisure.
- Grammar: this section provides easily accessible information in an attractively presented layout. Key grammatical points are highlighted throughout the text as a means of reinforcement. Hundreds of examples of real Italian illustrate clearly the grammatical points being made. In addition, a full glossary gives clear and simple explanations of grammatical terminology.
- Verbs: you will find 120 fully conjugated regular and irregular verbs in this section. Each is self contained in a double-page spread showing all the major tenses. Major constructions and idiomatic phrases are given for all verb models, as well as hundreds of examples of real Italian to show you how verbs are used in context . An index contains thousands of verbs which are cross-referred to their conjugation model.
- Vocabulary: this handy section covering 50 topics (such as family, free time, careers, computing, education, food and drink, health, shopping) gives you all the vocabulary you need to communicate effectively in Italian.
With its clear, user-friendly grammar, all the most important Italian verbs shown in full, and an extensive vocabulary guide, this book gives you all the elements to start speaking and writing with confidence in Italian.
Special offers and product promotions
- Prime Student members get an extra 10% off a selection of books. Offered by Amazon.co.uk. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
From the Publisher
Looking for something different? Explore more of our Easy Learning range
About the Author
Pioneers in dictionary publishing since 1819
- Publisher : Collins; Second edition (14 Jan. 2016)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 720 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0008141754
- ISBN-13 : 978-0008141752
- Reading age : 12 years and up
- Dimensions : 3.3 x 12.95 x 19.56 cm
- Best Sellers Rank: 3,089 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer reviews:
About the author
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
If you are studying Italian in a class this is quite an essential book - the Verb Tables are second to none, and if you are at advanced Beginner Level and beyond you will really appreciate this book.
There is an awful lot to sink your teeth into and gives practical examples on use based on the context the words are being used. Italian is a somewhat completed language with many words having several meanings and a different verb word for plural, singular, me, you they etc.
If studying on your own it will be hard not to get overwhelmed by this book and the amount to learn. If studing in a class, I strongly advise only look at the information in context of that weeks study work and take your time to understand it all. My cousin-in-law is Italian and I have been advised that it can easily take 2 years minimum to really grasp the nuances of Italian. I see what they mean.
I am using it as a companion to my class studies and find it valuable.
By Holly on 23 September 2020