|Product Dimensions||15.8 x 22 x 17 cm; 1 Kilograms|
|Batteries||3 AA batteries required. (included)|
|Manufacturer recommended age||6 months - 2 years|
|Item model number||603603|
|Educational Objective(s)||Creative Thinking, Motor Skills|
|Number of pieces||16|
|Material Composition||100% plastics|
|Remote Control Included?||No|
Other Sellers on Amazon
LeapFrog 603603 Shapes & Sharing Picnic Basket Baby Toy Educational and Interactive 16 Pieces for Creative and Learning Play For Boys & Girls 6 months, 1,2,3 Year Olds, Pink, One Size
- Choose from over 20,000 locations across the UK
- FREE unlimited deliveries at no additional cost for all customers
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enhance your purchase
|Item weight||1 Kilograms|
|Item dimensions L x W x H||15.8 x 22 x 17 centimetres|
About this item
- PICNIC TIME Pack a picnic for two and pretend to snack on yummy treats while exploring food, shapes and colours. Then, put the pieces back in the basket for fun on the go
- AN INTERACTIVE PICNIC BASKET - Hear the polite picnic basket make food requests, then drop the correct food in the basket for rewarding responses. Your little one will love it
- EDUCATIONAL PRETEND PLAY TOY - Drop the food pieces in the shape sorter and learn age-appropiate vocabulary about shapes and colours which all help develop your child's imagination
- ON-THE-GO BABY TOY - Store all of the play pieces inside the picnic basket and take the fun anywhere you go
- IDEAL GIFT FOR TODDLERS AND PRE SCHOOL CHILDREN - This boys & girls interactive toy is an ideal gift for Christmas and children's birthday as it helps develop fine motor skills and imaginative play
Please remove all packaging attachments, and any other components which are not a part of the toy, before giving this product to a child.
What's in the box?
From the manufacturer
Shapes & Sharing Picnic Basket
Go on a pretend picnic and explore food, shapes and colors.
Pack a picnic for two and pretend to snack on yummy treats while exploring food, shapes and colors. Then, put the pieces back in the basket for fun on the go!
Hear the polite picnic basket make food requests, then drop the correct food in the basket for rewarding responses.
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 14 February 2019
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By MichelleT on 14 February 2019
There are pieces of food (fruit, sandwich, and biscuits) which are different colours and shapes.
The talking picnic basket asks for either colours, shapes or items to be inserted into the correct shape holes, so there are several permutations and it helps little-ones learn.
There are also 2 plates and some plastic cutlery, all nicely made and sturdy.
I would recommend this to anyone and it is definitely something I would buy again.