|Item Weight||150 g|
|Product Dimensions||25 x 17 x 2.54 cm; 150 Grams|
|Item model number||D362665|
|Size||28" to 43"|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Specific uses||Posture Corrector|
Schiara Posture Corrector for Men and Women - Comfortable Upper Back Brace, Adjustable Back Straightener Support for Neck, Back & Shoulder
This is the retail price by the manufacturer or importer of the product. Amazon confirms the relevance of this RRP, on a quarterly basis, compared to prices charged by at least one competitor or Amazon.
|Deal Price:||£14.44 & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||£8.55 (37%)|
- Choose from over 20,000 locations across the UK
- FREE unlimited deliveries at no additional cost for all customers
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enhance your purchase
|Specific uses for product||Posture Corrector|
|Size||28" to 43"|
|Unit count||1.0 count|
About this item
- Enjoy a much healthier life with a posture corrector: Our posture corrector is suitable for men and women, which provides alignment of the back, neck, and shoulder during your activities.
- Straighter posture lets you feel more confident: With the benefit of our back brace, you will have a straight posture and be more confident, healthy, and younger. Enjoy a wonderful life with a better posture.
- Invisible under clothes: This back brace can be worn under the clothes. It is undetectable and very comfortable so that you will forget it after a while.
- Adjustable & easy to use: Our shoulder brace fits chest size from 28" to 43" (please verify before ordering). Start wearing it for 20-30 minutes to 1 hour per day for two weeks and gradually increase & feel the difference.
- High-quality: In order to provide a comfortable shoulder and neck brace, our back posture corrector is made of high-quality fabric, which is lightweight but strong, breathable, soft, and washable material.
Specifications for this item
|Ean||6160859064241 , 6160859066047 , 6160859079092|
|Number of Items||1|
|Size||28" to 43"|
|Specific Uses For Product||Posture Corrector|
Become a healthier, happier version of yourself
Reduce slouching by straightening your back
Excellent user-friendly design and high-quality materials
Our Effective, Breathable, Adjustable, and Comfortable Posture Corrector with Upper Back Support for men, women.
Wearing it is so effortless you won't even know it's there.
Improves balance and flexibility!
Ergonomically built to stretch and contour around your arms and legs without any chaffing, Posture Corrector back straightener.
Why is Posture Corrector Important For Both Men And Women?
Provide clavicle posture support while working out, lifting, sitting at the computer desk, working in the office etc.
Makes you look taller, slimmer and attractive.
Makes you look confident and powerful &improves bodily alignment.
Invisible undetectable under clothes
No need to feel self-conscious about wearing our brace. Our adjustable design is discreet enough to wear under your shirt or blouse.
You can wear it while at work, home or out and no one will know you have it on.
For best results, Start wearing the back brace only 30 minutes per day and increase the time gradually when you feel comfortable.
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 18 September 2021
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Mrs Orlaith London on 18 September 2021
By TCH on 19 July 2021
The extension pieces have been really helpful, just for putting this on myself (shoulder flexibility not good at the moment, hence using this). I have been using the extensions to give a bit more reach and then removing them (Velcro) to fit the strap to my requirements.
Wearing for 30 mins at a time, this has encouraged me to “set” my shoulders in the correct location, particularly when sitting at my desk for hours on end.
I have been wearing this over my clothes, and found that to be the most comfortable. Was aware of the straps under my arms, when I started using this but have got used to that very quickly - lowering the position of the back piece did feel like it made a slight difference too.
All in all happy, though I can’t tell how much of this is linked to the Posture Corrector and how much is through the physio.