|Product Dimensions||10.5 x 5.9 x 4.5 cm; 250 Grams|
|Item model number||54091|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Item Weight||250 g|
Add Extra Protection? Check if this cover meets your needs
from Allianz Assistance UK £5.52
- Allianz Inside protects your product against Accidental Damage, and Breakdown in case your manufacturer warranty expires during the insured period.
- No added costs: You’ll pay no excess, parts, labour or callout charges on your claim.
- In case of a claim, we will repair, replace your product or simply refund you.
- Cancel your policy anytime through Amazon by visiting Your Account > Returns and Orders. Full refund within 45 days if no claim has been made, pro-rated refund thereafter less claim costs.
- Please read the full product description, coverage, limits and Terms and Conditions. Cover is for UK residents who are over 18 years old. Finally, please note that an additional offer with a different term might be available on our website when accessed on a laptop or desktop PC
Other Sellers on Amazon
Lansinoh Breast Pump Compact Single Electric Breast Pump Breastfeeding Milk Breastpump, ComfortFit Breast Cushion, Let-Down & Expression Pumping Modes, Mains or Micro-USB Operated, Portable
- Choose from over 20,000 locations across the UK
- FREE unlimited deliveries at no additional cost for all customers
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enhance your purchase
|Included components||1 x ComfortFit® Breast Cushion (25mm), 1 x Breast Cushion Body, 1 x Lansinoh® Compact Single Electric Breast Pump Base Unit, 1 x Diaphragm Cap, 1 x Diaphragm See more|
|Number of items||1|
|Model name||Lansinoh Breast Pump Compact Single Electric Breastpump For Breastfeeding Mums|
|Item weight||0.25 Kilograms|
|Item dimensions L x W x H||10.5 x 5.9 x 4.5 centimetres|
|Size||1 Count (Pack of 1)|
About this item
- Small enough to carry in your bag when away from home, at work or travelling; lightweight design with micro USB power adapter as well as mains plug adapter
- 5 adjustable suction levels for maximum comfort
- Hospital grade with adjustable suction and rhythm, mimics the way baby naturally feeds and maximizes milk production
- Simple to use with fewer parts to clean, saving time for busy mums
- LED back light indicates suction level, even during night-time breast milk pumping sessions
What's in the box?
The Lansinoh® Compact Single Electric Breast Pump is ideal for today's busy mum, who is always on the move with little time to spare. Thoughtfully designed, the pump is lightweight, compact, discreet, and compatible with a micro-USB or mains AC adapter, making it perfect for on-the-go use. Simple to use, with a convenient LED indicator which shows the strength of suction and clear controls on the top of the unit to increase and decrease suction levels. When babies breastfeed, they start with quick sucking to stimulate milk let-down and flow. Once milk has let down, the baby draws the milk out with slower, deeper sucks. To simulate this natural rhythm, the Lansinoh® Compact Single Electric Breast Pump offers 2-phase technology; 'let down' phase delivers rapid suction that initiates milk flow, while the 'expression' phase offers slower and deeper suction. It has 5 adjustable suction levels, so you can tailor the settings for your comfort. The pump features an automatic power off, if it is left unattended for more than 60 minutes. The Lansinoh® Compact Single Electric Breast Pump comes with standard size (25mm) ComfortFit™ Silicone Breast Cushion, which is soft and supple around the edges to mould around the breast. Pack contents: 1 x Lansinoh® Compact Single Electric Breast Pump Base Unit & Power Cord 1 x Breast Pump Set 2 x Breast Pump Valves 1 x ComfortFit™ Breast Cushion size Standard 25mm 1 x NaturalWave® Slow Flow Teat & Cap 1 x Instructions Manual Warranty: 12 months from purchase. Made in Turkey.
Flange Cap (1ct), Set Diaphragm (1ct), WN Flange Body (1ct), Breast Cone (25mm 1ct), Milk Valve (2ct), Lansinoh WN 160 ml Bottle (1ct), Connection Tube 800 mm (1ct), Pump unit (1ct), Adapter (1ct)Sealing Cap, Collar, Nipple/Teat, Hood, User manual
From the manufacturer
- Easy to use intuitively designed with easy to control buttons
- Compact, portable, lightweight design can be used with a powerbank, ideal for use on the go
- Comfortable, 2 pumping modes and 5 suction levels for total comfort
Lansinoh Compact Single Electric Breast Pump
The Lansinoh Compact Single Electric Breast Pump is ideal for today's busy mum, who is always on the move with little time to spare. The pump is lightweight, compact, discreet, and compatible with a micro-USB or mains AC adapter, making it perfect for on-the-go use.
Simple to use, with a convenient LED indicator which shows the strength of suction and clear controls on the top of the unit to change suction levels.
- Hospital grade with adjustable suction and rhythm, mimics the way baby naturally feeds; To simulate this rhythm, the pump offers 'let down' or 'expression' modes with 5 adjustable suction levels.
- 5 adjustable suction levels for maximum comfort
- 'Let down' phase delivers rapid suction that initiates milk flow.
- 'Expression' phase offers slower and deeper suction.
- Small enough to carry in your bag when away from home, at work or travelling.
- Lightweight design with micro USB power adapter as well as mains plug adapter.
- Simple to use with fewer parts to clean, saving time for busy mums.
How to use the Lansinoh Compact Single Electric Breast Pump
How to use
How to Store Breast Milk
Once you have completed your expression session, you should store your breastmilk for the following: -
The pump features an automatic power off, if it is left unattended for more than 60 minutes.
The Lansinoh Compact Single Electric Breast Pump comes with standard size (25mm) ComfortFit Breast Cushion, which is soft and supple around the edges to mould around the breast.
What is in the Box
1 x Lansinoh Compact Single Electric Breast Pump Base Unit & Power Cord
1 x Breast Pump Set
2 x Breast Pump Valves
1 x ComfortFit Breast Cushion size Standard 25mm
1 x NaturalWave Slow Flow Teat & Cap
1 x Instructions Manual
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 27 April 2021
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The only downside is that It doesn’t come with batteries as well as a power cable - but not a big deal for me.
However valves wear out after about a week which means that less milk is expressed. I started out expressing around 90ml each time to being lucky if I got 60ml a time. This is very disappointing when you’re using the milk to feed your baby. I haven’t used any other pumps so hard to compare but not very satisfied. Emailed company to complain and they did send a new set of valves very quickly. But this isn’t enough when the valves are only of high quality for a week.
Set up is fairly straightforward and the cup does a good job of sealing. If you lose focus and tip the cup off alignment you will lose some milk - so beware that you need to hold the cup on the breast in perfect alignment constantly during pumping. A double cupped pump would be very difficult to use in practice.
The perfect pump (nudge nudge Lanisoh) would be compact enough to hold onto the breast without needing a separate tube out to a compressor like this one does (ie the pump ergonomically attached to the cup).
All main parts fit easily into a well know Steriliser brand.
Main qualm is that it’s a little expensive, highly doubt that cheaper pumps would be much less effective but cannot say for certain.
The pump is small and compacted so easy to store when not being used. The pump starts of in the let down phase, my milk started flowing before the suction started so I switched to suction rather than letting the let down finish automatically.
There are different suction levels and I only used two of these and found them both comfortable. The pump didn't nip/pull which I found with previous pump.
The funnel/breast cushion that comes with the pump was the correct size and fitted well to the areola and nipple area.
The pump hardly made any noise so I was able to pump during the night without causing disruption to my partner and baby whilst they slept in the same room.
I used the pump whilst being connected to the mains and found the length of the wire ok.
Some people may need to use an adapter dependant on your plug sockets.
The parts come apart easily to clean/sterilise.
I didn't use the pump on the go so can not comment on the specification of using on the go or with a battery pack.
Would reccomend to anyone who is thinking of expressing