|Product Dimensions||26.8 x 18.01 x 9.8 cm; 77.11 Grams|
|Display maximum weight recommendation||96 Pounds|
|Is assembly required||No|
|Number of pieces||1|
|Item weight||0.17 Pounds|
Other Sellers on Amazon
LAMAZE My Friend Emily, Clip on Pram and Pushchair Newborn Baby Toy, Sensory Toy for Babies Boys and Girls from 0 to 6 Months
The Was Price is the median selling price paid by customers for a product on Amazon.co.uk (excluding promotional prices). For Amazon Fresh offers the Was Price is calculated as the median price offered locally for at least 7 days of the last 90 days (excluding promotional prices).
|Price:||£11.25 & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||£2.75 (20%)|
Enhance your purchase
|Occasion||Christmas, Baby Shower|
About this item
- CUDDLY SOFT TOY - Emily features a soft velour body that's ideal for cuddling and encourages tactile stimulation. With lots to see, hear and touch your baby will never get bored!
- SENSORY TOY - This baby toy features clacking rings, rattle necklace and crinkly dress to keep your baby entertained while stimulating their senses
- BABY GIRL GIFT - This newborn toy is the perfect first doll gift, helping babies through the vital first stages of sensory development. Give the gift of learning with this beautiful baby girl doll.
- CAR SEAT, COT, PUSHCHAIR, STROLLER & PRAM TOY - This highly versatile plush toy comes with a ring that can be attached to any type of pram or cot, as well as to your baby's activity centre
- MADE BY LAMAZE - All our baby toys are created through dedicated research with the help of development experts specialising in sensory play to encourage those moments of wonder and create that spark of development
Customer ratings by feature
Compare with similar items
Warning:Only for domestic use
Warning:To be used under the direct supervision of an adult
What's in the box?
From the manufacturer
Sparking little triumphs
You can always tell when it’s Lamaze helping create those special moments for joyful development. The infant toys are designed to engage and delight babies with products that encourage those moments of wonder and create that spark of development. Lamaze recognises how important shared play is between parents and their children and you can experience this the Lamaze way with two ways to play in every toy.
Lamaze brings moments to treasure for babies and parents, encouraging together time and independent daily discoveries. Babies will love to discover and explore the fun characters, surprise features and multiple textures of Lamaze toys. Lamaze toys are created through dedicated research with the help of development experts specialising in sensory play.
My Friend Emily
Your baby will make fast friends with Lamaze’s My Friend Emily. This first doll toy helps baby through vital first stages of sensory development. The bright contrasting colors and patterns stimulate baby’s vision. Baby will want to touch, grip and grab the different textures developing motor skills. Your little one will be rewarded by the sounds Emily makes as she plays including the rattling of her necklace and clinking of her rings.
Ideal for babies from birth.
Give Emily a shake and hear the beads rattle in her necklace and the clickety clack of the rings.
Emily is finished in smooth velour and covered in exciting colours and fabrics.
The Lamaze clip lets you attach Emily to just about anywhere baby goes.
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep away from naked flame or direct heat sources.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
She is 3 months old and still not terribly interested in toys, although something musical may hold her attention for a few minutes. However, she absolutely loves this doll. She smiles at her, she is fascinated by the black and white feet and she loves to crinkle the skirt. I have never seen a newborn baby so interested in a toy (or at least one which isn’t a sleep prop with a calming light and lullaby). This gets 5* from me, and I’ll definitely be buying as gifts for any friends or family having baby girls.