- Choose from over 20,000 locations across the UK
- FREE unlimited deliveries at no additional cost for all customers
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enhance your purchase
- Equip yourself for adventure with this lightweight, feature-packed 30 litre backpack, ideal for everyday use, walking, travelling or your daily commute
- Made from water-resistant fabric the ultra-practical design features two zipped main compartments, a 16 inch laptop sleeve and multiple accessory pockets including a zip-fastening top pocket with key clip
- Fastening: Zipper
- Rucksack Backpacks
- Comfort-focused design features padded back panels and comfortable shoulder straps, a movable sternum strap to suit your posture and a padded adjustable hip belt
- Designed for ease-of-use with twin elasticated mesh bottle pockets, easy-grip zip pulls and compression straps to adjust the size of the bag
- Includes ice axe/pole loops and an integrated emergency whistle on the sternum strap. Weight: 590g. Dimensions: 52cm (H) x 33cm (W) x 19cm (D)
Add Extra Protection? Check if this cover meets your needs
from London General Insurance Company Ltd. £1.79
- WHAT'S COVERED: Immediate protection against accidental damage, along with cover for breakdowns and faults not covered by the seller/manufacturer warranty.
- 99% CLAIMS ACCEPTED (avg. Aug-21 to Jul-22): Upon a successful claim, if your product can't be repaired it will either be replaced or we'll issue an Amazon e-gift card to the value of a replacement.
- NO ADDED COSTS: No excess to pay or any charges for postage, parts, labour or callout.
- CANCEL ANYTIME: Full refund within 45 days if no claim has been made, pro-rated refund thereafter less claim costs.
- For full product description, please read the Insurance Product Information Document and policy terms by following the links provided. Cover is for UK residents aged 18 years and over.
Lightweight & Water Resistant
Equip yourself for adventure with this lightweight water-resistant 30 litre backpack, ideal for everyday use, walking, travelling or your daily commute.
Ultra Practical 30L Volume
The spacious main compartment includes a 16 inch laptop sleeve and the front compartment is large enough for a waterproof jacket, map or A4 folder.
Designed for All-day Comfort
Comfort-focused design features padded back panels and comfortable shoulder straps, a movable sternum strap to suit your posture and a padded adjustable hip belt
Matterdale 30L Backpack
- 30 litre capacity
- Dimensions: 52cm (H) x 33cm (W) x 19cm (D)
- Weight: 590g
- Water-resistant fabric
- Two zipped main compartments and multiple accessory pockets
- 16 inch laptop sleeve
- Padded back panels for comfort
- Adjustable and movable sternum strap with integrated emergency whistle
- Adjustable padded hip belt
- Twin elasticated mesh bottle pockets
- Adjustable compression straps
- Ice axe/pole loops
|Lakeland Active Matterdale 30L Backpack||Lakeland Active Fellside 20L Backpack||Lakeland Active Thirlmere Lightweight Aluminium Water Bottle||Lakeland Active Mossband Lightweight Bum Bag||Lakeland Active Ullswater 40L Waterproof Holdall/Backpack||Lakeland Active Mosedale Waterproof Walking Boot Bag|
|Zipped Accessory Pockets||✓||✓||-||✓||✓||✓|
|Designed & Tested in the Lakes||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
DESIGNED AND TESTED IN THE LAKES
Founded in the unforgiving landscape of North Cumbria, Lakeland Active create wearable outdoor essentials with inbuilt reliability.
Family-run and influenced by our Cumbrian roots, we have spent years testing our products in the local terrain - the valleys, fells and (often overflowing) waters of the Lake District.
Whether you’re planning to get soaked, explore the woods or conquer your vegetable patch - our all-season outdoor essentials have been engineered for comfort and durability. Bringing you trustworthy multi-purpose products inspired by real outdoor life in the Lakes.
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 20 January 2022
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I've since bitten the bullet and bought an Osprey Cirrus, which I should have just gone for before. This is false economy. Do not recommend for long distance hikes, would recommend grudgingly for light-weight short-period use.
Shame, in all other respects the bag is great.