|Country of origin||China|
Essential Oils Set - Top Blends for Diffusers, Home Care, Candle Making, Fragrance, Aromatherapy, Humidifiers - Peppermint, Tea Tree, Lavender, Eucalyptus, Lemongrass, Orange (6 Glass Bottles x 10mL)
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enhance your purchase
|Scent||6-Pack w Gift Box | Organic Essential Oils Set|
|Liquid volume||10 Millilitres|
About this item
- #1 ESSENTIAL OILS SET: From Laguna Beach to your home, we create our essential oils using rigorously tested ingredients. Make pampering a luxurious experience with our VERSATILE SET OF 6 10ml oils. Join 110,000+ customers who love our essential oils for massage, aromatherapy, and candle making.
- PLANT-POWERED FORMULAS FROM AROUND THE WORLD: Regular brands use ingredients grown with GMOs, while we only source ingredients from farms with a commitment to regenerative, earth-kind practices. Our team travels the globe to bring you eucalyptus essential oil from Australia, lavender from France, and peppermint from India.
- 2X MORE POTENT: Most essential oils go rancid quickly once exposed to heat, light and oxygen. They’ll begin to smell strange and lose potency. Our FrostProtect bottle keeps oil STABLE for 24+ months, so you can enjoy the soothing benefits of your oils for longer.
- 4X LONGER-LASTING AROMA: Regular oils are extracted using nasty solvents, like hexane, or other toxic chemicals. We steam distill our potent oils to PRESERVE THEIR FRAGRANCE FOR 4X LONGER. Our unique distillation process takes place in small batches in our local apothecary.
- NO NASTIES: Most essential oils on the market include harsh ingredients as filler. We only ever add gentle, synergistic carrier oils to enhance our steam-distilled formulas, which preserves their UPLIFTING and INVIGORATING properties. Escape the everyday—create a new self-care ritual with LagunaMoon!
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. All information about the products on our website is provided for information purposes only. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on our website. Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is not intended to substitute for advice given by medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements about products are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.co.uk accepts no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products by manufacturers or other third parties. This does not affect your statutory rights.
From the brand
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 6 May 2020
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Having checked if there are any hazards before using them i am mortified to see that essential oils are poisonous to cats! There is no warning on Amazon website about this! I will be returning them as i have cats.
Heres the info i have seen:- The droplets dispersed by diffusers may be small, but they still pose a risk to cats. Depending on how close the cat is to the dispenser, the essential oil microdroplets may collect on the cat’s fur if it is the same room as the active diffuser. The oil can be either absorbed directly through the skin, or ingested when the cat grooms itself. Drooling, vomiting, tremors, ataxia (wobbliness), respiratory distress, low heart rate, low body temperature, and liver failure can potentially develop depending on the type of essential oil that was used and the dose that the cat was exposed to. Like oil and water, essential oils and cats really do not mix. Owners should be cautious using essential oils and diffusers in their homes in order to protect their cat(s) from a toxic risk.
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 6 May 2020
Now the reason why I would have returned these oils is because they smell so bad. I’ve tried several brands of essential oils including the Muji ones and these just smell awful.
The lemongrass smells like pine disinfectant and the peppermint smells like it has gone off so this may be an old batch.
The only half decent smell was the orange but even that smelt very artificial.
Stay far away from these oils I have no idea why they are Amazon’s choice.
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 21 November 2018
When pouring the oils some don't come out so you have to tip it up side down and shake it . Others as soon as you start to tip it, the oil pours out.
I've only used them for diffusing. The smell is quite nice initially but doesn't last long as doesnt stretch far
I guess you get what you pay for