|Package dimensions||22.6 x 6.6 x 5.9 centimetres|
|Package Weight||0.44 Kilograms|
|Item dimensions L x W x H||6 x 6 x 18.5 centimetres|
|Item weight||103 Grams|
|Country of Origin||Germany|
|Skin type||Normal to dry, sensitive skin|
|Item model number||3600523329847|
|Product Dimensions||6 x 6 x 18.5 cm; 103 Grams|
Unlock 15% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every two weeks to once every six months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
L'Oreal Paris Micellar Water Makeup Remover for Normal to Dry Skin 400 ml
|Price:||£3.79 (£0.95 / 100 ml) £3.39 (£0.85 / 100 ml)|
- Choose from over 20,000 locations across the UK
- FREE unlimited deliveries at no additional cost for all customers
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enhance your purchase
- Gentle action make up remover, no rubbing or rinsing required, Cleanses and delicately captures impurities
- Micellar water to dissolve make-up from the face, eyes and lips
- Morning and evening, apply a generous amount to a cotton pad, On dry skin, wipe pad all over the face, no need to rub or rinse, Press gently to lashes, lids and lips and simply sweep away.
- Without leaving any residue on the skin, Suitable for normal to dry, sensitive skin
- Contents: 1x L'Oreal Paris Micellar Water Makeup Remover, for Normal to Dry Skin, 400 ml
Removes make-up, cleanses, soothes The L'Oreal Paris Laboratories have created a Micellar Water, made with purified water from an advanced purification process and combined micelles that capture impurities for effective cleansing which is gentle on dry, sensitive skin.
From the manufacturer
Because You're Worth It.
L'Oreal Paris Micellar Water Makeup Remover
Micellar water made with purified water to remove make-up, clean and purify skin. Suitable for dry to normal skin. Hypoallergenic with no perfume and no alcohol. Removes make-up, cleanses and soothes.
Perfect Gift set
Other products you might like
How long should I keep my skincare products?
All L’Oréal skincare products and Micellar Water have shown to be stable for 12 months. All expiration dates are provided on the packaging or a "period after opening” (PAO).
What does PAO ("period after opening") mean?
L'Oréal specifies a "period after opening” (PAO) which is represented by a logo of an open jar with a number followed by the letter M (which represents the number of months). Once the PAO has elapsed discontinuing use of the product is recommended.
How can I obtain a list of ingredients for a product?
Ingredients are listed on product packaging by their INCI name so they appear standardised across European countries.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By debra jayne on 13 January 2022