- Choose from over 20,000 locations across the UK
- FREE unlimited deliveries at no additional cost for all customers
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enhance your purchase
|Screen size||1.3 Inches|
|Age range (description)||Youth|
About this item
- 【2 Watch Straps & 360*360 HD Screen】Smart watch Equipped Stainless steel /Silicone strap so elegant and light to wear, you can freely switch in business style and casual style. The watch has a 1.32"/33mm 360 * 360 touch screen , bring you smooth touch experience. In addition, this wristwatch contains 5 dials readily available to choose from along with another 50 more dials within the App. you can also customize your watch faces. It can be any photo, such as your family, pet ,etc.
- 【Call & Message Notice & Other Functions】After connecting this men's smart watch with the mobile phone, the phone receives an incoming call, SMS, and App messages(Facebook, WeChat, WhatsApp, Instagram, Twitter, etc.), the watch will vibrate reminders, so that you don't miss any important calls and messages. Smart watch also has a stopwatch, alarm clock, sedentary reminder, remote camera, drinking water reminder, music control, game and other functions.
- 【8 Sport Modes & Health Monitoring】This multi-function gent's smart watch can monitor walking, running, riding, skipping, basketball, football and other sports data. Automatically continuously track real-time heart rate and sleep quality, help you better understand your daily body status. This powerful smart watch fitness tracker can also record daily data such as steps, walking distances, and calories to help you analyze and improve your life habits.
- 【IP67 Waterproof & Longer Battery Life】The activity tracker has IP67 waterproof and dustproof levels, which can withstand sweat, unexpected rain or splashing water, and do not need to worry about damage to the fitness bracelet when washing hands. (Note: You can't wear the watch shower and diving.) LIGE smartwatch built-in large 200mAh battery capacity, can be used for 5-7 days after the 2 hours charging time.
- 【Compatible Mobile Phones & After-Sales Service】LIGE watch are compatible with smartphones with Android 4.4, iOS 8.0 and Bluetooth 5.0 or higher. Watches come with a 6 month product quality guarantee. If you have any questions about the wristwatch, please contact us and we will resolve your problem immediately within 24 hours. We will provide quality Replacement, return and repair services.
Add Extra Protection? Check if this cover meets your needs
from London General Insurance Company Ltd. £3.39
- WHAT'S COVERED: Immediate protection against accidental damage, along with cover for breakdowns and faults not covered by the seller/manufacturer warranty.
- 99% CLAIMS ACCEPTED (avg. Aug-21 to Jul-22): Upon a successful claim, if your product can't be repaired it will either be replaced or we'll issue an Amazon e-gift card to the value of a replacement.
- NO ADDED COSTS: No excess to pay or any charges for postage, parts, labour or callout.
- CANCEL ANYTIME: Full refund within 45 days if no claim has been made, pro-rated refund thereafter less claim costs.
- For full product description, please read the Insurance Product Information Document and policy terms by following the links provided. Cover is for UK residents aged 18 years and over.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
|Dial Window Material Type||Hardlex|
|Case Material||Stainless Steel|
|Band Material||Stainless Steel|
|Calendar||Day, Date, Month and Year|
|Warranty||If this product is sold by Amazon, please review the manufacturer’s website for warranty information. If this product is sold by another party, please contact the seller directly for warranty information for this product. You may also be able to find warranty information on the manufacturer’s website.|
The watch and the mobile phone cannot be connected. What should I do?
- 1. First of all, the watch needs to slide from top to bottom to find the set button, slide until there is a QR code at the end, click in and scan the QR code with your mobile phone to download the application software "Dafit" APP.
- 2. Turn on the Bluetooth and locate the mobile phone, click the Connect Watch button in the "Dafit" APP, and find the corresponding watch model to connect (the watch model can be found in the "About" button in the watch's settings, and you can see it by clicking in) .
- 3. After the connection is successful, slide the watch from top to bottom, and a small Bluetooth logo can be seen under the watch, which means the connection is successful.
Why can't the watch/band receive push notifications?
- 1. Confirm that the message push switch is turned on in the mobile APP client. (DaFit ---device page---message push, open the message you want to push)
- 2. Click the notification usage right (accessibility) in the message push to turn on the switch of Da Fit.
- 3. Confirm whether the message can be displayed normally in the notification bar of the phone. Complete the push notification of the bracelet by reading the message in the mobile notification bar. If there is no message in the mobile notification bar, the bracelet cannot receive pushes. (You need to find the notification and status bar in the phone settings, and then open Whatsapp, Facebook, phone, SMS, etc.)
The watch does not display weather data？
- The weather page will display current weather, air quality information, and tomorrow's conditions. The weather information needs to be connected to the client before the data can be obtained. If the connection is disconnected for a long time, the weather information cannot be updated.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Tells the time and date accurately and sucessfully updated to daylight saving hours recently. AND there is an assortment of different funky faces that you can select. In
Measures steps taken during day. Accurate to +0 -10%. Calculates distance covered using your usual stepping distance and performs some sort of calculation to convert this inaccurate figure into calories burnt.....!
Measures pulse rate and oxygen levels +/-5% compared to calibrated meter.
Provides a blood pressure reading showing me ready for a cardiac arrest (183 / 110) whilst calibrated meter shows good BP (120 / 70).
Records various exercise events within the limitations already discussed.
Will apparently provide notifications from my mobile phone (not verified - ¿who wants more intrusion of the internet into their lives?).
Apparently will change volume of music on mobile phone (why?) and operate camera shutter on mobile phone (for the selfie taker I presume).
Displays the weather (why not I suppose?).
Displays sleep patterns although sometimes seems to get my bed time and rising time out by an hour or so.
So if you want a cheap watch which tells the time and has some interesting if inaccurate or irrelevant features GO FOR IT!
With single charge it last quite long, considering I’m playing with it quite often it still last over 10 days.
Once got app which free I’m able to connect to my phone and link messages . When facebook messages or whatsapp messages comes it comes up to my watch.
Shows how much I have walked and calories I have burned. Overall nice watch which accurate and has long battery life.
Comes with rubber strap attached, easy to swap to metal strap via 2 x spring pins. Connected directly to phone app from previous watch, lots of functionality and full size screen
Heart rate set to constant monitoring, battery life about 5 days.
Lots of functions direct from watch menu including ability to change between preloaded watch faces and turn alarm function on/off without needing phone app.
Only downside and loss of one star is although heart rate can be done from the watch directly blood pressure and oxygen checks can only be done from the App.
By Mark Crompton on 11 November 2021