Add Extra Protection? Check if this cover meets your needs
from London General Insurance Company Ltd. £3.29
- WHAT'S COVERED: Immediate protection against accidental damage, along with cover for breakdowns and faults not covered by the seller/manufacturer warranty.
- 99% CLAIMS ACCEPTED (avg. Aug-21 to Jul-22): Upon a successful claim, if your product can't be repaired it will either be replaced or we'll issue an Amazon e-gift card to the value of a replacement.
- NO ADDED COSTS: No excess to pay or any charges for postage, parts, labour or callout.
- CANCEL ANYTIME: Full refund within 45 days if no claim has been made, pro-rated refund thereafter less claim costs.
- For full product description, please read the Insurance Product Information Document and policy terms by following the links provided. Cover is for UK residents aged 18 years and over.
LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga Classic Character DLC Edition (Amazon.co.uk Exclusive) (PS5)
|RRP:|| £49.99 Details |
This is the retail price by the manufacturer or importer of the product. Amazon confirms the relevance of this RRP, on a quarterly basis, compared to prices charged by at least one competitor or Amazon.
|Price:||& FREE Returns|
|You Save:||£5.00 (10%)|
Enhance your purchase
About this item
- Includes Amazon exclusive classic character DLC
- play through all nine Star Wars saga films in a brand-new LEGO videogame unlike any other.
- experience fun-filled adventures, whimsical humour, and the freedom to fully Immerse yourself in the LEGO Star Wars universe like never before.
- players have the freedom to seamlessly travel to any planet, in any order, at any time.
- features hundreds of playable characters from throughout the galaxy. Choose from a legion of heroes like Luke Skywalker, qui-gonn jinn, Chewbacca, leia organa, and Poe Dameron or turn to the dark side as Darth Vader, Kylo Ren, Darth Maul, emperor palpatine, and more.
- whether on land or in space, hundreds of vehicles from across the galaxy are yours to Command. Jump to light speed in the Millennium Falcon, fly the t-47 airspeeder as you take down AT-AT walkers on Hoth, and battle first Order tie fighters in resistance X-Wings.
- it's the biggest LEGO Star Wars adventure to date!
- Rated : Ages 7 and Over
- Package Dimensions : 17.2 x 13.5 x 1.5 cm; 90 Grams
- Release date : 5 April 2022
- ASIN : B08J2LYJCF
- Item model number : 1000771773
- Country of origin : Austria
- Best Sellers Rank: 716 in PC & Video Games (See Top 100 in PC & Video Games)
- 44 in PlayStation 5 Games
- Customer reviews:
The galaxy is yours with LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker saga! Play through all nine Star Wars saga films in a brand-new LEGO video game unlike any other. Experience fun-filled adventures, whimsical humour, and the freedom to fully Immerse yourself in the Star Wars universe like never before. For the first time ever in a LEGO video game, explore the galaxy your way as you fly to some of the saga's most legendary locales. You can start your journey with Star Wars: The Phantom menace for some podracing on Tatooine. Or choose to launch right into rey's adventures in Star Wars: The rise of Skywalker. Players have the freedom to seamlessly travel to any planet, in any order, at any time. With hundreds of characters and vehicles, players can Dive into their favourite Star Wars moments in an all new way, complete with the hilarious LEGO brand of fun that's sure to delight players of all ages. Journey to a galaxy far, far away with LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker saga.
Playstation 5 game
From the manufacturer
|RELEASE DATE||5th April 2022|
|PUBLISHER||Warner Bros. Games|
|ESRB RATING||PEGI 7|
|GENRE||Action - Adventure|
|PLATFORMS||Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One consoles, PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch|
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 11 April 2022
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I got standard edition with Amazon’s Classic Pack but seemed to receive the full DLC packs including Mandolorian S1. Not sure if this is intended but very happy. I’ll check for the Classic’s when I work out who’s included.
All in all another great preorder from Amazon! Early copy and more DLC than expected due to their exclusives. 5 stars.
- Graphics are incredible with brilliant detail in the 15+ planets you can explore at any point. This emphasised by the use of dynamic lighting, Mustafar a clear example.
- Music is fantastic and adds to the worlds and levels alongside their film counterparts. Makes every world feel different.
- New combat system is far more complex than previous Lego games, allowing unique combinations for most characters. This feels like a true modern game, rather than a button mash that previous games would adopt.
- Size of game; lots of popular characters, most with dialogue and one-on-one interactions that keep you occupied. Would not recommend 'mumble mode' and maintain the dialogue - very funny.
- Classic Lego game comedy is still at the heart of the core game
- Some voice acting isn't fantastic; Ben Solo/Kylo Ren a standout for not being close to Adam Driver's iteration.
- Some bugs that plague the game; character freezes during Boss Battles, some graphical errors which force
- Some levels (especially in the Sequels catalogue) feel weaker than the prequels/originals
An opinion I've heard constantly is that this game feels shorter than the older versions of Lego Star Wars - I disagree. Simply put, this game is ultimately for those 12 and under, and the audience playing is well above the target audience planned for. Nostalgia has blinded many into thinking that this should have been a 50-60hr story, when this was never the case. Play it for what it is - a hugely fun kids game with plenty of quality and collectables! Ultimately this is the best Lego Game that has ever been produced and a huge step up in quality!
My son and I have been waiting for so long having played the other games on my old wii.
For a start 2 player is split screen… why!! Just why!
The game play … you don’t actually need to do anything to compete a level. It’s a run through without having to do anything or put any thought in to it.
Made for 3 year olds!
Such a waste of money! (And time playing it… no reward playing a game like that)
If I could have given zero stars I would have!