LACOFIA Baby Boys Girls Anti-Slip Soft Sole Winter Warm Slipper Boots Infant Crib Shoes
|Price:|| £9.99 £11.99
Free Returns on some sizes and colours
|Brand size||UK||Heel to toe|
|21||4.5||4.7 - 5.1|
|22||5||5.1 - 5.3|
|23||5.5||5.1 - 5.5|
|24||6||5.5 - 5.7|
|25||7||5.5 - 5.9|
|26||8||5.9 - 6.1|
|27||9||5.9 - 6.3|
|28||10||6.3 - 6.5|
|29||10.5||6.3 - 6.7|
|30||11||6.7 - 6.9|
- This cute baby booties were made with waterproof upper and soft warm plush linen. a cold winter must for your little boys or girls.
- At the bottom of the shoes with non-skid material,slip resistant,which is safe for your children when playing on smooth floors
- Outer Material: Suede
- Closure: Hook & Loop
- Material Composition: synthetic
- Shoe Width: Medium
- Hook and loop closure make this booties easy to wear on and off, also can be stay sturdy on baby's feet,not easy to fall of.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 18 x 14 x 7.2 cm; 60 Grams
- Date First Available : 30 July 2018
- Manufacturer : LACOFIA
- ASIN : B07G114XYT
- Manufacturer reference : LC1608-BB08-SB11
- Department : Girl's
- Best Sellers Rank: 29,610 in Shoes & Bags (See Top 100 in Shoes & Bags)
- Customer reviews:
LACOFIA baby winter slipper shoes are suitable for the 0-18 months baby to wear.
Premium material with nice design brings unbelievable comfort, also bring warm care to your baby's little feet in the cold winter.
Wonderful features highlight the uniqueness of this shoe:
Slip resistant soles
Warm plush lining
Hook and loop closure
A cold winter must for your little boys or girls!
Lacofia Baby Shoes Size Guide
For a growing baby, making sure get the right shoes size is important. please choose our size guide carefully.
Size/Age Group Heel to toe Length
0-6 Months 11cm/4.33 inches
6-12 Months 12cm/4.72 inches
12-18 Months 13cm/5.12 inches
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 27 October 2020
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
With the 3 way Velcro, it keeps them nice and secure on my baby's feet. It's kept him lovely and warm for our walks out in the winter (they're just for the pram as he doesn't walk by himself yet).
By Ppp on 27 October 2020