|Product Dimensions||0.14 x 0.09 x 0.05 cm; 0.13 Grams|
|Item model number||K72356EU|
|Series||Mouse-in-a-box Wired Optical USB Desktop Mouse-Black|
|Computer Memory Type||DDR3 SDRAM|
|Operating System||Windows 8, Chrome OS, Windows 7, Windows 10|
|Are Batteries Included||No|
|Item Weight||0.13 g|
Other Sellers on Amazon
Kensington Wired USB 3.0 Mouse - Mouse-in-a-Box Wired Optical USB Desktop Mouse, Ambidextrous Design with Scroll Wheel Computer Mouse - Black (K72356EU)
- Choose from over 20,000 locations across the UK
- FREE unlimited deliveries at no additional cost for all customers
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enhance your purchase
|Movement detection technology||Optical|
|Number of buttons||2|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Optical Sensor - Responsive and reliable optical 800 dpi sensor for precise mouse control; accurately lead the cursor around programs, documents and websites - ideal for workplace or home office use
- Scroll Wheel - This USB wired computer mouse features a scroll wheel in the top central area of the computer mouse, so you can speed through long documents and web pages comfortably and efficiently
- Ambidextrous Design - Comfortable, rounded shape means that this is the ideal right-handed mouse or left-handed mouse depending on the user; the full-size mouse is contoured for comfort and grip
- Plug and Play Set Up - 1.8 m USB 3.0 cable offers plug and play, without the need to download any drivers or software - a USB-C to USB 3.0 adapter ma be required for use with newer Mac products
- Compatibility - This USB wired computer mouse is compatible with Vista, Windows 7, XP, Windows 8, Windows 10, macOS X 10.11, macOS 10.10 or above, Chrome OS 44 or above, macOS 10.9
Special offers and product promotions
- Your order qualifies for 33% off Xbox Game Pass for PC 3 Month Membership. Redeem this offer now by purchasing your PC Gaming Accessory and we will email you a discount code to use after. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Buy at least 4 items of your choice and save 5%. Offered by Amazon.co.uk. Shop items
Compare with similar items
From the manufacturer
Comfort Meets Simplicity
The Kensington Mouse-in-a-Box provides reliable optical performance whilst being affordable. It offers hassle-free plug and play installation so it works with your computer, right out of the box.
- Controls: Left & Right Click plus Scroll Wheel
- Sensor: Optical
- Compatibility: Windows XP and above, macOS (USB-C to USB 3.0 adapter is needed for newer Mac products)
|Kensington AdvanceFit Wired Keyboard||Kensington Universal Sleeve -for Ultrabook, Tablet or E-Reader, 11 inch/27.9 cm||Kensington Mouse Mat with Adjustable Wrist Rest||Kensington SD4700P USB-C & USB 3.0 Dual Display Universal Laptop Docking Station||KensingtonSmartFit Easy Riser Go Large Laptop Riser and Laptop Cooling Stand||Kensington USB-C 4-Port Hub|
|Description||The Kensington AdvanceFit wired slim type keyboard combines a stylish exterior with premium laptop-style keys for crisp and responsive feel.||The Kensington 11” universal sleeve provides protection to devices up to 11.6". The interior fleece lining is scratch-resistant to help keep the device surface free of marks. Also features a reinforced carry handle and an exterior pocket.||The SmartFit Mouse Pad not only provides a comfortable gel support, it also enables you to customise and adjust the height of the rest so your wrist is at a neutral angle.||Kensington has engineered the SD4700P Universal USB-C and USB 3.0 Docking Station using the most stable and trusted technology, accommodating the latest computers with USB-C ports while also accommodating legacy computers with USB 3.0 ports||Combine the ergonomic benefits of raising your screen height with the technological benefits of increased air circulation for your laptop with the KensingtonSmartFit Easy Riser Go Adjustable Ergonomic Laptop Riser and Cooling Stand.||The CH1000 USB-C 4-Port Hub offers 2 USB-A ports and 2 USB-C ports.|
Product is sourced and shipped from the European Economic Area (EEA). Product is genuine original from manufacturer authorized distributors.
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 17 August 2021
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
AFTER FIVE MONTHS I HATE THIS MOUSE! AWFUL, TERRIBLE! I've not had three days without it dropping out and needing to unplug the receiver and plug it back in. I'd love to swear lots and should have kept the box and sent it to Kensington and asked for MY MONEY.
Kensington sent me a replacement mouse and it was the same problems. I had a Logitech plugged in for over a week at the same distant and it NEVER dropped out. I moved my laptop and receiver closer and now the Kensington seems to work OK. And now I've got TWO for the price of one and I'm happier because these mice are meh at best but if you get the receiver close it works OK. Kensington said they didn't want the mouse and that means it must cost them pennies to produce and it's more hassle/cost for them to accept a return.
Be nice if Kensington would TELL ME how far the receiver signal goes but their website and manual is useless and doesn't contain the full info on the mouse.
I've got a “mid size” one also and today it stopped working and I put in new batteries and minutes later it stopped working and then I took the batteries out and put them back in and it starting working again and this mouse is less than one foot away from the receiver. There's no excuse, they're crap and not worth above £7.
I'll never give Kensington money again and when they fully fail I'll buy a much better mouse and do more research on signal and ask the company before I buy.
I had a Microsoft IntelliMouse Optical Mouse 1.1a which lasted about 20 years BUT it's only 400DPI and they are excellent but take an age to get across HD screens.
By J. Hallam on 17 August 2021
Really disappointing considering the price paid for it, I've never spent so much on a mouse and was expecting so much more, next I'll just stick with a cheap basic Microsoft branded mouse, performance will be far better than this.
This one just moves when moved, points and clicks with good accuracy and feel/feedback.
I use the fastest setting in Windows as I like a faster response and this mouse hardware combined with the software works really well for me. Others might find a different experience, but of all the mice I've owned (including a SteelSeries Rival 600 - bar the difference in quality of the gaming mouse), this is the best responding mouse.
I just needed a replacement mouse. I won the jackpot on this, the quality of this mouse is amazing, smooth motion, particularly with a soft foam/cloth mouse mat, the scroll wheel is solid with a grippy rubber surface, the right amount of feel/feedback and scrolling speed when adjusted from within Windows. Buttons are positive and provide good feedback.
I bought 2 more and thinking of getting a few for backup.
The only thing that is odd is that 1 of the 3 mice I bought, the buttons don't click as positively, with a slight hollower sound and a less solid feedback, almost like it's a little loose. You can almost hear/feel two clicks, whereas the other two better mice have a distinct one solid click. Quality Assurance issues I guess.
For around £6, these are amazing value, better than so many mice I've owned previously.
It's worth ranting and raving about, as a good mouse and keyboard make the experience of using your computer so much better.
Bluetooth mouse. I had purchased a Keyboard/mouse that allows me to connect to 3 different PC's (devices) but over the year found that the battery needed changing in the mouse every few months. Before the battery went dead, I found it difficult to grab windows and move them. This problem is now in the past and this basic mouse handles everything I throw at it. As I have a USB block on my desk, the cable length was no problem, though the cable that comes with the mouse is more than adequate.