|Material type||Nitrile Butadiene Rubber|
|Product Dimensions||183 x 59.5 x 1 cm; 920 Grams|
KG Physio Yoga Mat - Non Slip Yoga Mat with Yoga Mat Strap Included - Exercise Mat Ideal for HiiT, Pilates, Yoga and Many Other Home Workouts - 183 x 60 x 1cm
Enhance your purchase
|Material||Nitrile Butadiene Rubber|
|Product care instructions||Hand Wash Only|
|Item weight||920 Grams|
|Product dimensions||183L x 60W x 1T centimetres|
About this item
- ✔ NON-SLIP - Our yoga mats for women and men features a non-slip surface sweat-proof material - excellent for holding postures in yoga or pilates
- ✔ SUPERIOR COMFORT - Our KG Physio exercise mats feature premium quality cushioning that absorbs impact and offers additional comfort, so you can do your workouts without hurting your joints or the balls of your feet
- ✔ HIGH QUALITY - Don't believe us? Check our reviews. If you have any issue with your workout mats contact us straight away and we will resolve it asap. We pay extra for higher quality materials and believe them to be the highest quality ribbed NBR mat on the market
- ✔ MOBILE - Our KG Physio workout mat comes with a free carry strap rolled up inside making it ideal for mobile use or storing away neatly in your home ready for the next workout. The fitness mat is 183cm long, 60cm wide, and 10mm thick
- ✔ GUARANTEE - Our yoga mat non-slip comes with a 1-year guarantee. If you encounter any problems we will replace it straight away. For anything else, our team is on hand 24/7 and will resolve your issue within 24 hours
Non slip 10mm thick yoga mat with carrying handle for easy transport. Comes in 7 colours - just over 6 foot in length Excellent quality as with all of our products, this exercise mat provides a very supportive and cushioned feel for a whole range of exercises, pilates, yoga or home workout.
Featuring a handy yoga mat strap that allows you to comfortably transport your mat to gym classes or outdoor workout sessions and doubles as a minimalist tool to store your mat.
This tear-proof, ribbed exercise mat offers ample amounts of cushioned support for HiiT workouts and high-impact exercise routines. The sweat- and waterproof surface makes sure you won’t slip.
This 10mm thick fitness mat is made from non-toxic, synthetic rubber material (NBR). Its cushiony feel is ideal for floor exercises and anyone with sensitive joints.
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 22 June 2020
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
After years of doing yoga on a standard mat, I decided to try out a thicker mat as I get a bad back and sore knees so I thought this might help me. It's so much comfier, and the quality of the mat is excellent too.
I bought the pink colour and it's true to colour - a lovely bright pink, the strap that comes with it is super handy too.
Only downside of having a thicker mat is it becomes slightly harder to balance on, however that might not be important depending on what you want the mat for!
I can't really comment on the longevity of the product yet as I've only had it for around 6 weeks, however it seems good quality so I hope it'll last me well.
Edit: 1st May 2020: I’ve had this mat over a year now and it is in brilliant condition, has lasted well and is still used weekly! I really do recommend it to anyone!!
Edit: February 2021: almost 2 years now and the mat is still in great condition! I’ve recently had a baby and used this mat throughout my pregnancy to do home pregnancy yoga videos. I will probably buy a new one soon as a bit ripped off the size when my mum closed the car boot on it but that is definitely her fault and not the fault of the mat hahaha
By Florina Banea on 22 June 2020
However, I bought my mum this mat also and hers has began tearing? Its not really tearing but it's the best way to describe it it's all still in one piece but you can see it weakening and stretching particularly where her toes are. So maybe it's not super durable for all or she's just heavy footed? I really couldn't say. Also it does stretch and slip under you the grip isn't fantastic on the floor but when I say that I don't mean it dramatically it's just every now and then slight movements. Such as when in downward dog and your arms and feet are pulling the mat in opposite directions.
Overall it's a good mat but i wouldn't consider it to be a very long term mat maybe a few months.
However, I'll give it 5 stars for comfort as it's perfect for knee and elbow cushioning. The strap is very convenient for storage. If you're not concerned about the price or durability, then buy it, but be aware that the price of £23.99 is too high for what is offered. If you want an actual yoga mat, look elsewhere.
By Lady T on 2 May 2020