Other Sellers on Amazon
Jurassic World Evolution 2 (PS5)
Enhance your purchase
About this item
- Immerse yourself in a compelling and original Jurassic World narrative set after the Earth-shattering events of Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom.
- Take control with deeper management tools and creative options. Construct and customise new buildings and flex your managerial muscle across never-before-seen locations ranging from dense forests to rocky deserts.
- Chaos Theory mode lets you play through key moments of your favourite films - with a twist. Experience "what-if" scenarios from iconic Jurassic World and Jurassic Park films, with each level set across eras and locations from all five movies.
- Rated : Ages 16 and Over
- Language : English
- Product Dimensions : 17 x 1.5 x 13.5 cm; 20 Grams
- Release date : 9 Nov. 2021
- ASIN : B09DQBLJPK
- Item model number : SOSM2286
- Country of origin : Austria
- Best Sellers Rank: 5,040 in PC & Video Games (See Top 100 in PC & Video Games)
- Customer reviews:
Jurassic World Evolution 2 is the much-anticipated sequel to Frontier's highly successful Jurassic World Evolution, building upon the groundbreaking and immersive 2018 management simulation. It introduces a compelling, new narrative campaign, incredible new features, and awe-inspiring new dinosaurs brought to life with captivating authenticity. Together with expanded construction and more customisation options, the result is an even bigger, better and authentic Jurassic World game.
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
(Which is what I was most excited about)
Does have a few bugs here and there which they will hopefully fix with a patch.
I haven’t got to sandbox mode yet as I like to try to unlock everything first. It’s a good time consumer with a decent amount of challenge, if you love games like zoo tycoon but with a Jurassic flare then I’d recommended this one.
This one on ps5 is good same old but graphics could be abit better.
Its a very difficult game of starters but remember to save then play.
Mins I could!! I play so many games and never get affected but this game made me so motion sick I had to turn it off within 10 mins :(