Jurassic World Evolution 2 (PS4)
|RRP:|| £49.99 Details |
This is the retail price by the manufacturer or importer of the product. Amazon confirms the relevance of this RRP, on a quarterly basis, compared to prices charged by at least one competitor or Amazon.
|Price:||& FREE Returns|
|You Save:||£25.04 (50%)|
Enhance your purchase
About this item
- Immerse yourself in a compelling and original Jurassic World narrative set after the Earth-shattering events of Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom.
- Take control with deeper management tools and creative options. Construct and customise new buildings and flex your managerial muscle across never-before-seen locations ranging from dense forests to rocky deserts.
- Chaos Theory mode lets you play through key moments of your favourite films - with a twist. Experience "what-if" scenarios from iconic Jurassic World and Jurassic Park films, with each level set across eras and locations from all five movies.
- Rated : Ages 16 and Over
- Language : English
- Product Dimensions : 17 x 1.5 x 13.5 cm; 20 Grams
- Release date : 9 Nov. 2021
- ASIN : B09DQDCV7R
- Item model number : SOSM2303
- Country of origin : Czech Republic
- Best Sellers Rank: 446 in PC & Video Games (See Top 100 in PC & Video Games)
- Customer reviews:
Jurassic World Evolution 2 is the much-anticipated sequel to Frontier's highly successful Jurassic World Evolution, building upon the groundbreaking and immersive 2018 management simulation. It introduces a compelling, new narrative campaign, incredible new features, and awe-inspiring new dinosaurs brought to life with captivating authenticity. Together with expanded construction and more customisation options, the result is an even bigger, better and authentic Jurassic World game.
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Some upgrades are cool, original jurassic Park buildings, lagoons and bird cages are all good welcome upgrades. But everything else is just painful. Don't buy it, just play the first one instead.
It was hugely disappointing. Glitches meant that the game kept crashing and restarting. Dinosaurs get stuck and starve to death.
Huge potential but sadly a waste of time buying this