|Storage Instructions||Store in a cool dry place.|
|Manufacturer contact||Undrug Distribution Amber Park Berristow Lane South Normanton De55 2Fh|
Jungle Formula Maximum Insect Repellent Roll On with DEET, 50 ml
|Item volume||50 Millilitres|
About this item
- Take back the outdoors from small biting insects and mosquitoes with the help of Jungle Formula's roll-on with DEET
- With an insect repellent factor of 4, it provides up to 9 hours of total protection
- Ozone-friendly, the mosquito roll-on repellent contains 50% DEET for maximum protection for adults and children over 12 years of age
- A suitable insect roll-on travel companion for areas with a high risk of malaria and other insect transmitted diseases with maximum protection
- Jungle Formula is the UK's No.1 selling insect repellent brand providing roll-on, sprays and insect repellent bracelets and bands to help you keep insects at bay while enjoying the outdoors
Causes serious eye irritation.
Contains geraniol. May produce an allergic reaction.
Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
Highly flammable liquid and vapour.
Use biocides safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
Use insect repellents safely. Always read the label and product information leaflet before use
Diethyl Toluamide (DEET 50%)Alcohol DenatAquaNatural Plant ExtractsHydroxypropylcellulosePropylene GlycolGlycerinHydrolysed GlycolGlycerinHydrolysed Jojoba Esters
Up to 9 hours maximum protection from a single application*.Directions for UseApply carefully to all exposed clean and dry skin except for eyes and lips. *Re-apply as necessary, depending on conditions, as high temperature, humidity and other environmental factors can reduce the duration of protection of all insect repellents. Reseal container securely after use.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. All information about the products on our website is provided for information purposes only. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on our website. Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is not intended to substitute for advice given by medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements about products are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.co.uk accepts no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products by manufacturers or other third parties. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Jungle Formula Insect Repellent - The #1 selling insect repellent brand in the UK helps in taking back the outdoors from mosquitoes, midges and more!
From the backyard to the beach and everywhere in between, nothing can ruin a trip quite like dealing with irritating insect bites and itchy mosquito bumps. Jungle Formula gets you back outside.
✔ Ozone Friendly Roll-on Insect Repellent
✔ Contains 50% DEET for Maximum Protection
✔ Up to 9 Hours of Protection from Biting Insects and Mosquitoes*
Visit the Jungle Formula Amazon Store by clicking on "Jungle Formula" next to the product image and title toward the top of the page. Browse other products by Jungle Formula including Insect Repellent Slap-it-bands and Lotions for Kids, as well as other insect and mosquito spray products.
Factors such as high temperature, humidity and transpiration can influence the duration of protection of all insect repellents. Repeat application after swimming, showering or when the efficacy decreases. Keep in a safe place.
Diethyl Toluamide (DEET 50%)
Natural Plant Extracts
Hydrolysed Jojoba Esters
From the manufacturer
Jungle Formula Maximum Range
Our Jungle Strength
Tested against the mosquitoes that you’ll find in most tropical destinations** the Jungle Formula maximum range is ideal for you if you are travelling long haul or if you’re just one of those people who get bitten all over!
Our range is scientifically proven to provide active protection from mosquitoes.
Jungle Formula Maximum
Repels mosquito and biting insects
Maximum strength for travel to long haul destinations
Contains 50% DEET (the strength recommended by the WHO)
Available in aerosol, pump spray or roll-on formats
*Based on IRI sales data w/e 10/7/21
**Most relevant species for tropical destinations such as the Aedes and Anopheles mosquitoes which can carry Yellow Fever, Zika, Malaria, Dengue and Chikungunya.
***Against the most common mosquito species. Factors such as high temperature, humidity and transpiration can influence the duration of protection of all insect repellents.
UK/2020-0612 - Aero
UK/2020-0616 - Pump Spray
UK/2020-0618 - Roll-on
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 28 March 2022
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) we didn't see any mosquitos. Literally, zero. Both Bangkok and Chiang Mai are way too polluted and mosquitos can't survive. Also Phuket too, mosquitos don't live well near the seaside. I wish someone had told me (my travel agent strongly advised using a mosquito repellent, but clearly they might wanna update their information because unless you're going to a rice field or a swamp, the popular tourists destinations in Thailand don't have mosquitos).
2) I got a HUGE skin rash from this spray. Red, itchy, burning and just overall terrible. Do NOT wear this on your face especially, despite the label telling to use your hands to apply to your face. DON'T. I've been back to the UK for 3 weeks now and it STILL hasn't gone away, even using topic treatment! If you have sensitive skin, or eczema prone skin, or any skin issue of any kind DO NOT USE THIS.
3) this spray destroys rubber/latex/silicone. It melted the inside of my rubber wrist watch within an hour of wearing it. Do NOT wear rubbery items while using this spray, it will literally melt them like acid and I'm not exaggerating.
This product probably works for people with extremely tough skin and I'm sure it does repel insects, but it's very bad for your skin. Unless you REALLY have to use it and you're visiting malaria prone areas, stay away from it.
It needs much clearer labelling on the risks and potential damages to the skin. Now thanks to this spray I look like I have leprosy all over my arms, hands, neck and legs.
Whenever I didn't apply it, I'm just fine.
OK scent. Bottle nice and small.
But still need your hands to rub it around legs etc as the application only gives a thin line.
Works well depending on your environment. but need to top up frequently.
Not a bad product if you need some protection and say you are in city ish area but if you are in wild and want the ultimate protection and dont mind being all oily, the lifesystem 100+ is the one to go for hands down.
But be warned though, the lifesystem is oily for first few hours but does last all day, a lot more pungent, you are wearing clothes you dont mind being stained (depends on clothing). and certainly dont come into contact with any plastics as the colour will come off. e.g. colour on water bottle came off, colour of water shoe came off, had arm on car door arm rest and the colour came off stuck to my arm....but if you are careful and aware of these issues then all is fine after. Definitely a jungle wilderness type of product, whereas this Jungle Formula i would say more city.
It's easy to use and more economical than wasteful aerosols, but it has a very strong chemical odour and, for me at least, it doesn't work.